51. big (rough,)

big (rough,)

Xia Chaogui's vision went dark at the moment of physical intercourse. The lower body, which had been empty for several days, was filled to the brim. I don't know if it was her imagination, but Ji Chonghua's lower body seemed to be bigger.
    Ji Chonghua was lying next to her ear, breathing heavily, and hot air blew into her ear. Xia Chaogui twisted her body to escape his shackles, but her arms crossed his armpits and hugged his back tightly.
    She wanted it too. After being held by a man for so many days, she could no longer bear it.
    "Well... it's so heavy..." She turned her head to avoid the man's lips, and her lower body felt a dull pain. "It's so heavy... don't press on me..."
    Ji Chonghua easily took her breath away again, Pushing the remaining part into her, he let out a long sigh of pleasure, then pressed down on her and started fucking her.
    "Ah... ah~ don't do this... no... I can't breathe..." Xia Chaogui finally started to push his chest, "It's so heavy... don't..." His
    eyes went black for a while, and Xia Chaogui was about to gasp. She was out of breath, liquid slipped from the corner of her eyes, her stomach was full and uncomfortably full, and her moans were tinged with pain. She felt like her stomach was about to be pierced. She grabbed the thick arms on both sides and dug her slender white fingers deeply. into his muscles.
    "Then you move on top." Ji Chonghua suggested, "Be more coquettish. If you don't do it, I'll still hold you down."
    "Okay... um..." Xia Chaogui felt like the world was spinning as soon as he finished speaking. He only had time to see him wearing a bad The eyes of the smiling face were covered.
    "I can't see you... don't..." The man could easily grab her wrist with one hand, and Xia Chaogui couldn't break away at all. The invisible panic made her other senses extremely sharp, and her vagina was clamped tightly, " Don't...ah!"
    Her breasts were suddenly bitten and sucked by the man. She subconsciously shrank her body, but the man held her waist with stronger strength. She could only twist her body with difficulty, and her nipples were held in his mouth. La, she knew that the man was sucking her juices, and she was ashamed and scared.
    "Hmm... um! So big... you're too big..." Xia Chaogui decided to please him and stopped struggling. She sat on him and twisted her waist back and forth, "Stop biting... it hurts... ugh... ..."
    However, Ji Er Shaotian was so mean and soft that he refused to eat. He pushed him upwards hard. Xia Chaogui struggled subconsciously, and the moans in his mouth became more and more panicked. "I can't stand it...slow down...please..."
    " There's no point in begging me." Ji Chonghua simply tied her hands together with another tie. Xia Chaogui could only support his body and twist her waist, "Do you want to fuck me in the future?"
    "You want to...fuck me... ..." Xia Chaogui's vaginal fluid has soaked his pubic hair. She felt that he was looking at her, his eyes were like a feline's tongue. It is said in the animal world that a feline's tongue has many barbs and is as sharp as a knife. , with just one lick, the raw meat on the bones will be scraped clean.
    "Ugh..." Fear and panic occupied her deep thoughts, and the pleasure kept squeezing the little reason left in her body. Her thin white fingers kept scratching and rubbing the man's chest like a cat stepping on her, "It's so scary... Don't be like this..."
    Ji Chonghua took away her rebellious hand, "Stop scratching, move quickly!"
    "Don't...ah!" He was slapped on the face by the man, and tears suddenly burst out and soaked his tie, and his breasts were covered again. Sucking and biting, Ji Chonghua's tone was impatient and fierce. She could only tighten the vaginal essence in her body and twist, "Be gentler... ugh... please..."
    She felt that she was very lustful, and her self-esteem was breaking bit by bit. Under the excitement, her physical strength was lost faster, "It hurts...don't, don't hit me..."
    Ji Chonghua did not use heavy force, which was similar to the previous fun in bed, but the condition of 'blindness' aggravated her Xia Chaogui catered to her senses fearfully, screaming loudly, saliva dripping down the corners of her mouth without noticing, her body spasming and climaxing uncontrollably, and she didn't even know he had ejaculated.
    "Ah! There's something! Something's hooked me!" Xia Chaogui was about to collapse. Her head was numb because she cried so hard. She didn't dare to struggle, so she bent down and lay on his chest in a flattering and humble manner. , the vaginal essence in the body also changed its angle, and the feeling of the uterus being pulled became more obvious. She thought of the animal world, where many male beasts would form knots to hook the uterus with their penises in order to impregnate the female.
    "It'll be fine later, don't move." Ji Chonghua pinched her face and raised her head, and took off the blindfold that blocked her vision with the other hand. The woman's eyes were distracted and empty, and her cheeks were slightly red from the beating. He chuckled softly and pushed her back to his chest.
    I don't know how long it took, but Ji Chonghua's vaginal semen hardened inside her body. He turned over and pressed her under him, raising her legs. His snow-white thighs pressed against her snow-white breasts, and his snow-white juices stained her snow-white thighs. .
    The faint scent of milk surrounded them. She could only grab the sheets on both sides of her face and scream, twisting her body left and right. But when she resisted, she would either be pinched on the thighs, pinched on the butt, or slapped on the face. It didn't hurt much, but it wasn't. No pain.
    "Don't, don't bully me... you will only bully me!" She finally broke down and cried, but she was still grabbed by the man's waist and fucked hard. Even her hands were pressed above her head and tied to the bedside, leaving no room for resistance. No.
    Ji Chonghua resisted fiercely, and he ejaculated against the entrance of the palace before releasing her restraints, pressing down on her hole and sucking, saying vaguely: "Let me see if you still have a n?"
    Xia Chaogui could clearly feel him squirming. How his tongue licked the nipples, and how he sucked the last bit of juice from the full breasts. The breasts were held by the man's big hands, and the parts not held were licked wet. He deliberately made a loud tut-tsk sound, Xia Chaogui broke down and cried again.
    Ji Chonghua pinched her nipples and threatened her not to cry, and raised her body up. Xia Chaogui had to lean on the bed and bite the back of her hand to hold back her tears. Tears dripped into his thick hair, causing the man to press on her again.
    "Don't, don't come in...please!" Xia Chaogui wrapped her arms around his waist, crying.
    "Where are you going without cum?" Ji Chonghua deliberately lowered his voice and asked in her ear.
    "S... cum on you..." Xia Chaogui whispered back.
    "You said it yourself." Ji Chonghua smiled evilly, spread her legs wide, and fucked her while standing on the floor. "It makes it much easier for me."
    "Uh... Yeah! No, it's not easy . ...Swelling..." Xia Chaogui was in a daze, her stomach was sore and her calves were twitching, "It's going to break...it's really going to break..."
    "I'll cum on you." Ji Chonghua's smile deepened. , can even be described as terrifying.
    Xia Chaogui moaned in a low voice, and the moans were mixed with occasional sobs. Her vagina contracted and twitched crazily, and she subconsciously repeated his words, "S, cum on me..."
    ...
    "Don't... don't!" Xia Chaogui Covering her hole and hiding at the end of the bed, with tears in her eyes, "Don't be like this..."
    "You said it was on S yourself." Ji Chonghua said with a stern face, "Come here!"
    Xia Chaogui's eyes burned, and she bit her lower lip and crawled back to him In front of her, like a wild beast, the man controlled the back of her head with one hand and kissed her passionately.
    "Huh... um~" Her body was sore and the slight feeling of suffocation frightened her.
    The man grabbed her hand and wrapped it around her vaginal semen, his eyes getting darker and darker, "Pump it out for me."
    Xia Chaogui's palms were slippery and sticky, and her abdomen was even more messy. Ji Chonghua had indeed ejaculated on her body, and even grabbed her She spread the semen evenly on her belly with her hand. She didn't like this kind of touch very much. It was lewd, obscene, unbearable, and obscene. The semen changed from warm to cold, and the thick feeling still enveloped her.
    The man's semen ejaculated again, soaking the back of her hands, abdomen, and chest. Ji Chonghua showed a disgusted expression and grabbed her hand again and spread it evenly.
    "Don't... don't!" Xia Chaogui couldn't resist his strength no matter what, and the stickiness enveloped her again. She abandoned herself and lay on the bed crying silently.
    Ji Chonghua was very excited. As half a beast, it was a very satisfying thing to let the female sex be covered with his scent. He squeezed her breast hard, and the juice splashed on his chest. He used his fingers to dry a drop of it. , stuffed it into her mouth: "Taste your own pussy."
    "Hmm!" On her stomach, she bit him hard in anger.
    Ji Chonghua didn't care at all. He even took the cup on the table, controlled her from behind, squeezed her breasts with his palms and drank a cup of N.
    "It hurts! It hurts! It really hurts! Let me go!" Xia Chaogui twisted, struggled, and gasped in his arms. She saw the man exerting so much force that veins bulged on his arms. His juices continued to spurt out, and the scent of milk replaced the semen. She felt even more ashamed of the stench, and bit his offending arm angrily.
    Ji Chonghua confirmed that nothing could be squeezed out before letting go. Xia Chaogui leaned against his arms and trembled. There were two rows of bloody tooth marks on the man's arms, which rubbed against her slightly red cheeks, adding a hint of blood. A sense of sadness.
    Ji Chonghua deliberately shook the cup in front of her and said, "You don't have enough N. You should have a lot the first time.
    " Yes, I poured it all into the sewer."
    Ji Chonghua's face was indeed full of heartache, and he kissed her face again, until the faint smell of blood emanated from the broken corner of her mouth. He became even more excited and pressed her down to fuck her. Much of the night.
    The semen on her body rubbed against her abdominal muscles due to the hug. Ji Chonghua had a thorough interrogation with a face full of reluctance. He pressed her against his abdomen and said, "Lick it clean for me. It's so disgusting."
    Xia Chaogui wanted to refuse, but it took so long Her experience told her that no matter how much she cried, Ji Chonghua would not be soft-hearted but would only lead to a more terrible end, so she gave in.
    She looked very embarrassed at the moment, her eyes were red, her cheeks were sickly red, her hair was scattered on her back, neck and cheeks, her body was covered in semen, sweat and juice, her lower body was trembling and leaking semen and urine. She also had men peeing into hers.
    She could only lay on the man's chest with her ass raised and lick it. Various liquids leaked from her vagina and buttocks dripped on his legs. Ji Chonghua frowned and said, "Clamp your vagina closer to your butt."
    Xia Chaogui licked the edges. She cried and clamped her lower body, "Can't, can't pee in..."
    She lay on the man's abdominal muscles, and the semen stained her face again.
    Ji Chonghua grabbed her hair and stuffed the semen into the woman's crying mouth without saying a word. He straightened her waist a few times and made her retching, "Do you like it if I pee in your pussy?"
    "Hmm... um ~Hmm! Ugh...I like it..." she replied with difficulty, a large stream of semen and urine gushing out from her lower body.
    "Little slut, you're leaking urine? Is it my urine or yours?"
    "Ugh...yours..."
    "You have to blame yourself for producing so much N, otherwise why would I have so much urine?" Ji Chonghua said. He held the root of her hair and roughly manipulated his own vagina, "C, you are so damn like a plane cup. This is how I masturbate with a plane cup."
    Xia Chaogui closed his eyes, and the corners of his mouth hurt, until the man She started to speed up before struggling again. The semen was poured into her throat. Ji Chonghua had no intention of withdrawing. She rolled her throat awkwardly and her swallowing sound was extremely erotic.
    Whenever Xia Chaogui thought that Ji Chonghua would be able to get hard again when the night was over, she collapsed on the bed with her legs spread wide, and there was not an inch of good skin on her body. She also lost the interest and strength to cry, and her eyes were empty. Looking at the ceiling.
    Ji Chonghua was particularly happy. He picked her up and carried her into the bathroom to clean up. Xia Chaogui didn't struggle. It wasn't until she was fresh and clean and lying on the same fresh and clean bed that she buried her head in Ji Chonghua's arms and let out a low sob.
    Second Young Master Ji, who was accustomed to acting recklessly, felt guilty and took her into his arms to comfort her softly.
    ————Dividing line————
    Family members, I have been on 997 for 22 days from July to now. I have become abnormal under pressure, and there may be more abnormal ones in the future (∩?_? )?━☆
    --