9. Honeymoon

"Honeymoon?" Xia Chaogui looked straight at Ji Chonghua with two big eyes. The unbelievers who wanted to enter the church by mistake were listening to the priest's teachings.
    "I have a month off." Ji Chonghua said with a proud tone, "Where do you want to go?"
    "Anything is fine." Xia Chaogui answered implicitly, lowering his eyes and speaking in a gentle tone, "I rarely travel far away."
    She was telling the truth. Although her grandfather had never lacked state subsidies because of his status as a 70-year-old party member in the War to Resist U.S. Aggression and Aid Korea, but because of his age, she would definitely go home to accompany her grandfather during the winter and summer vacations, except for the occasional family trip with her aunt and the others. , she has hardly traveled with her peers.
    "Don't be afraid if you follow me." Ji Chonghua patted her shoulder, like a good brother, "How about going to Yunnan as our first stop?"
    Xia Chaogui nodded, still knitting a sweater with his head down, without any expectations in his heart.
    The honeymoon in her previous life was not a good memory for her. Ji Chonghua said that he would take her to a bar, but she was drugged. A strange man almost stripped her naked and held her down on the bar to kiss her. Fortunately, a kind-hearted sister took her to the bar and kissed her. Rescued and sent back to hotel.
    Ji Chonghua didn't know about this from beginning to end. He didn't even notice that she was missing. He just thought that she was tired and went back to the hotel first.
    She plucked off the blue wool hard, felt him look over and then reattached it expressionlessly, pretending that nothing had happened and continued knitting. None of the women in the Ji family went out to work, so she was happy to be idle and enjoy life. lady.
    "What are you knitting?"
    "Scarf." Шǒǒ13.ⓒǒⓜ(woo13.com)
    "Did you knit it for me?" Ji Chonghua showed a smile and thought: It's still the same as in the previous life.
    "Why are you anxious about knitting a scarf? There are still several months until winter."
    Xia Chaogui lowered his head and said nothing.
    Ji Chonghua thought she was shy, touched her head and left. How could she be so shy in this life?
    Xia Chaogui took out her mobile phone and browsed Taobao, planning to buy one to deal with him. Then she quit Taobao without hesitation and opened Pinduoduo. The budget she gave him was only thirty yuan.
    On the day of departure, Su Yiwan stood at the door of her house and kept telling Ji Chonghua: "Take good care of her."
    "I know, I know." Ji Chonghua was impatient, and when he looked at Ji Yuanwen, he immediately became honest again, "I will take good care of her." "Yes."
    The driver took them to the airport. From leaving the house to getting on the private plane, Xia Chaogui didn't even raise his hand. It's great to have money. She sighed heartily.
    The flight attendant asked them what they wanted to drink. Xia Chaogui was already averse to wine, so she just ordered a soda. Ji Chonghua put his arms around her and said carelessly that they would go to a bar to drink in the evening. He had a friend who opened a bar in Lijiang and the taste was pure.
    Xia Chaogui didn't listen to the rest of his words, but her gaze lowered and lowered.
    The sky in Yunnan was cloudless and so blue that it almost burned her eyes. Ji Chonghua took her hand as soon as she got off the plane. The dry and rough palm stung the back of her hand. Her hand was so white that it reflected the color of the blue sky.
    There was someone to pick her up from the moment she got off the plane to entering the hotel. When they were the only two in the hotel, Ji Chonghua hugged her from behind. His penis had already pushed out of his pants, and he rubbed against her waist maliciously.
    Xia Chaogui was almost frightened to death. She stuttered and asked, "You, why did you just..."
    "You look so sexy when you drink water." Ji Chonghua's hot breath sprayed on her face, tickling her face, and she scratched her face. , looked at the birds outside the window and said, "There are birds chirping outside."
    Ji Chonghua followed her words and looked out the window and asked, "Do you want to go out to play?"
    Xia Chaogui shook her head. She didn't know how to face Ji Chonghua's sexual desire. It was obvious that he had hated himself so much.
    "Then do it." Ji Chonghua grabbed her wrist and stuffed it into his crotch, his movements inexplicably obscene, "Land for me."
    Xia Chaogui was so frightened that she tried to stop, "Wait, wait a minute..."
    The man's other hand He had deftly unbuttoned her buttons, reached into the gap of the buttons, and held her breasts gently. The light yellow underwear and the man's dark hands were as far apart as heaven and earth. She leaned on the man's chest, arching slightly. Body and legs twisted together, "Well..."
    The penis in the palm of her hand became hotter and harder. She felt like a layer of skin was being burned off, and her eyes began to fog up again. Making love with him seemed like a very wronged thing.
    She was quickly stripped naked, and they rolled on the sofa together. She sat on his lap, her breasts were held in the man's hands, and her pussy was wrapped around his fingers.
    Xia Chaogui leaned on his shoulder and cried silently, occasionally letting out two uncontrollable moans. When her breasts were pinched and hurt, she dug her nails into the man's back as if to retaliate, without shouting that it hurt, as if the pain was what it should be. Pleasure is the unforgivable sin.
    Ji Chonghua kissed her lips, thinking that her love for crying had not changed. Their lips and tongues were mingling, and their breaths were entangled with each other. The brain and the world blur and melt together, and the smell of apple blossoms and cedar wood becomes increasingly rich in the nose.
    Knowing that this was the smell of the aphrodisiac used by Ji Chonghua, she buried her head in his shoulder, tears almost filling his collarbone.
    --