62. parents, short stories ()

parents, short stories ()

After returning home, life seemed to be calm again. The Ji family in Xiguang Town also had a lot of properties to take care of. Ji Yuanwen began to think of taking Su Yiwan back to his hometown. After staying here for more than 20 years, Su Yiwan also wanted to go home. .
    After they decided to 'abdicate', Ji Chonghua and Ji Chongli would take over the company's affairs, and Xia Chaogui would also start managing the house.
    Xia Chaogui had experience as a noblewoman in her previous life, but it was limited to dressing herself up as a vase and having false but friendly relationships with other noblewomen in social situations. She had no experience as a housekeeper at all.
    After Su Yiwan returned to Xiguang Town, she needed to manage the Ji family here. She had to worry about many things every day. Just taking care of the servants at home was enough for her to have a headache. Xia Chaogui was not good at being a leader. The official is also the study committee member.
    And she couldn't do well as a study committee member because she was removed by her class teacher because she copied answers for other students.
    As the saying goes, firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and tea are the best tools to kill love, but Ji Chonghua doesn't think so. Since her parents returned to her hometown and Xia Chaogui took over the housework, she is no longer as vain as before.
    She would get angry when the servants gossiped behind their backs, would be irritated when the wages were reconciled at the end of the month, and would even ask him for help, half-reluctantly and half-begging. Ji Chonghua saw more of her faces, no longer jealous, eager, and humble, but A living person.
    Revealing the prejudices in his previous life and the disguise in her current life, the real Xia Chaogui is a cheerful, frank and straightforward person, with no other faults except laziness and fierceness.
    At night, Ji Chonghua was lying on the bed, and Xia Chaogui was nestled on the sofa, using a pair of tweezers to pick out the impurities on the bird's nest, cursing while picking: "I told the kitchen people a hundred times to pick it out, but they are still perfunctory with me. You think I don’t dare to quit just because I have some cooking skills! I’m so angry!”     Ji
    Chonghua put away his phone and looked at her sideways, asking, “Were they so perfunctory before?”
Seeing that my mother is not here, she thinks that I am young and married from the countryside, so I am fooled." Xia Chaogui gritted his teeth and shouted, "I want to quit them all!"
    "Okay, quit, if they dare to talk nonsense, just talk to me." Ji Chonghua stood up and took the bird's nest in her hand, "I'll do it, you take a rest."
    Xia Chaogui gave him a pair of tweezers, "Let's do it together."
    The two of them sat next to each other under the light, their breaths almost intertwined. At the same time, Ji Chonghua said, "You take good care of your home. Did you pick the newly bloomed Endless Summer in the garden?"
    "Yes." Xia Chaogui said in a small voice, "Do you like it?"
    "I like it very much. "Ji Chonghua curled his eyes. He looked very good-looking when he smiled. Xia Chaogui would not have been looking for death for him in his previous life.
    "Is this what we will eat tomorrow?"
    "There is also eldest brother." Xia Chaogui replied, "We just make ends meet."
    Ji Chonghua laughed and thought she was quite interesting.
    In addition to managing the housework and servants, the housekeeper also takes care of Ji Chonghua and Ji Chongli. Forget about Ji Chonghua, he is the husband after all, so he can talk about many things.
    Ji Chongli was in trouble. Xia Chaogui hoped that he could live as comfortably as when Su Yiwan was the housekeeper, but his previous room was cleaned by Su Yiwan herself, and it was impossible for her sister-in-law to visit her eldest uncle's room.
    Ji Chonghua said that there are a lot of things from Xiguang Town in the eldest brother's room, which cannot be discovered by ordinary humans. He only asks the servants to clean it. If there is something missing, it won't be easy to say. Just don't clean it... and we can't keep it in such a mess.
    In the end, Xia Chaogui had no choice but to ask Su Yiwan for help. She called two assistants from Xiguang Town, one of whom turned out to have taken care of her in her previous life.
    One of them is named He Zhen and the other is He Cai. Their father is the housekeeper of Ji Zhai in Xiguang Town.
    Knowing that they were from Xiguang Town, Xia Chaogui felt confident and immediately removed the position of housekeeper and replaced it with He Zhen. He Cai remained her personal assistant.
    After having a personal assistant, things went much smoother. She no longer had to curse people in person, and she could openly act like a kind hostess and let He Cai offend people.
    Life is gradually getting back on track, and she no longer has to pick out the damn bird's nest every night!
    Ji Chonghua was a little disappointed. In his mind, this activity was just a night chat between husband and wife. It was quite warm to talk about daily necessities.
    But soon he was no longer disappointed, because Xia Chaogui was in a good mood when she was free, and she became more docile in bed when she was in a good mood.
    At this moment, she was lying on his hole enjoying the afterglow of orgasm. There were a few red fingerprints on her snow-white breasts. Ji Chonghua's hands were kneading her buttocks, and he said with a smack, "I haven't played role-playing for a long time." "
    I've been busy with housework during this period, and Xia Chaogui hasn't played with anything wild for a long time. She propped herself up, blinked her brown eyes, and lightly traced her fingers on his chest, "You were a rapist last time. , I am a lonely wife..." Her
    thin white fingers touched his Adam's apple, and her voice became softer and gentler, "I am still a lonely wife this time, and you are... the husband who discovered that his wife had been raped."
    Ji Chonghua's eyebrows jumped fiercely. , asked: "Why do you always like this kind of plot?"
    He was worried about cheating, but Xia Chaogui thought he was talking about rape. She had climbed off him and gave him a wink: "Because it's cool."
    She Turning on the light to the brightest, her breasts were as white as snow, making the surrounding fingerprints and nipples even brighter. She looked like she was about to cry. She knelt in front of Ji Chonghua and held up her breasts to show him: "Husband...this is the flesh of a raped rapist." When it comes out... don't dislike me..."
    She grabbed his wrist and put it at the hole: "Fuck me... Husband... eliminate all traces of the rapist..."
    Her pitiful gesture made Ji Chonghua feel a little soft-hearted, He gently lifted her breasts and rubbed them, then kissed her face softly, saying in a low voice: "Husband, I don't dislike you, be good..."
    Xia Chaogui didn't want this kind of reaction, she leaned back slightly to show off her breasts. Her breasts, "Husband... Wuwu... There are the rapist's finger prints here. He bit me... and beat me... Wuwu..."
    Ji Chonghua sealed her lips, and she held her down not long after the kiss. With her shoulders down, she raised her vagina: "Here...ah~ Husband, husband...do my nipples still smell like a rapist?"
    Ji Chonghua took a hard bite after hearing this, and deliberately made a slurping sound. Xia Chaogui hugged him Head: "Ah~ Husband... bite off all the traces of the rapist~ ah~ so good..."
    She held up her nub to facilitate his sucking, and even began to twist her body up and down, with an impatient attitude, and said Moaning softly, "Hmm... um~"
    Ji Chonghua's kiss gradually went downwards, and finally kissed her lower abdomen. It was itchy, and her fingers sank deeply into his black hair, "Ah~ Husband... Husband, you So gentle..."
    She spread her legs in front of him, showing him the lustful look as the semen slowly flowed out, "They were so cruel to me... it hurt so much to be pinched here... and they still ejaculated inside. A lot..."
    The woman's thin white hands opened the hole with force, revealing the soft and tender flesh inside. She looked sad and her cheeks were red, "Please... don't think I'm dirty... come in... you can pee in... As long as the rapist's semen is washed away..."
    Ji Chonghua's breathing became heavier, and he inserted his fingers into her pussy and said with a sullen face: "Bitch! You were raped by someone, don't you know how to take a shower! You still have the nerve to beg me to fuck you with semen inside?"
    His movements were a bit fierce, as if he was really angry.
    "Oh...I'm sorry..." Xia Chaogui's tearful look was particularly painful.
    Before Ji Chonghua made a move, Xia Chaogui had already spontaneously become attached to him. She rode skillfully between his legs, grabbed his wrist and pulled her fingers out of his vagina. She obediently and eagerly licked off the semen and semen from between his fingers, "Fuck quickly." I... don't want fingers... ugh... don't think I'm dirty..."
    Xia Chaogui licked his fingers, spread her pussy and slowly sat down, her pussy opened little by little, and she gasped in relief, "Ah... ...Great...Hmm~So big..."
    "Who is bigger, me or the rapist?" Ji Chonghua thought of the last time she kept calling 'my husband is too young' in bed.
    "Hmm~ You're bigger..." Xia Chaogui held his arm and began to twist it hard. The mucous membrane in her vagina moved in and out during thrusting, and her breasts swayed accordingly, "The rapist only goes so far. ..."
    She grabbed his wrist and covered his lower abdomen, hooked his little finger and stroked his pubic hair. She sat down with all her strength, and all her vaginal semen entered, making even her breathing stagnant.
    "Ah~ah! You...ah!" She continued to hook his fingers to her navel, "You, already, here..."
    Ji Chonghua pinched her waist and moved in and out vigorously, and the huge vaginal essence stretched the layers. Wrapped in layers, the glans collided inside. He twisted her chin and kissed her hard, tightening her pussy even more. She hugged the man's neck in a flattering manner and responded enthusiastically, letting out a low cat's cry from her nose.
    "Ah! Ahhh... so great! My husband is so great! Hmm... um~" Ji Chonghua suddenly blocked her mouth, and Xia Chaogui immediately hugged his generous back, squeezing the man's chest with her chest, "Well... ~Yeah~Yeah~"
    The man's flexible tongue aroused more desire in her, and she stuck out her tongue in cooperation, plundering the man's mouth with the same ferocious look.
    Ji Chonghua pinched her clitoris hard, and Xia Chaogui immediately fell on him, helplessly being kissed by him.
    After being released, she gasped for air. Her body had already climaxed several times, and her abdominal cavity was painful and pleasurable from the man's thick and long vaginal semen. "Ah, ah, ah... Husband... you fuck me so well..." ...The rapist, the rapist didn't come in here...it's still clean inside..."
    "It's so clean! Your pussy is full of semen!" Ji Chonghua bent down and bit her breasts, Xia Chaogui's was not weak. The pussy was clamped so hard that he almost ejaculated.
    "Ah! Ahhhh! I'm climaxing! Ahhhh~" Xia Chaogui squeezed her pussy tightly, her calves twitching with pleasure, "Husband~ um~ there are traces of husband... there are traces of husband on the nipples... biting It can be broken...ahhh~"
    Ji Chonghua bit and fucked, Xia Chaogui's expression was painful and pleasurable, her moans became sweeter and her eyes were dazed, "Ah~ah! Husband~husband~ cum in... ...Cum in! Wash away the rapist's semen!"
    Ji Chonghua pinched her clitoris, tightening it even to the point of hurting her, so fast that it almost knocked her apart, "Bitch, look at yourself! Damn it! No wonder the rapist wanted to rape you!"
    "Ahhh! I'm sorry..." Xia Chaogui screamed and accepted the man's semen. , the body and vagina couldn't stop twitching.
    Ji Chonghua leaned over and blocked her lips, sucked her tongue hard, and then went down to ravage her nipples.
    "Ah! It hurts~it hurts~don't~ please... wuwuwu... Husband, you, do you still despise me?"
    "Yes, I despise you to death." Ji Chonghua lowered his face, "That rape How did he stab you? "
    "Ugh... He, he made me kneel on the bed... from behind... Wuwuwu... I feel so uncomfortable from behind... I feel so swollen inside..."
    She ! Before she could finish her words, Ji Chonghua started to shoot her breasts left and right, "Bitch! Smelly than a bitch! I see you were really enjoyed being fucked by the rapist!" Her
    pink and white breasts immediately swelled up, and she let out a wanton cry. Shout: "Ahhh! Sorry~ Wuwuwu... don't hit me..."
    "Did the rapist hit you?"
    "Yes... Wuwuwu... He also hit me with a belt..." Xia Chaogui Crying with tears all over her face, she assumed a soft kneeling position on the bed, "I will also use this position to give you a C... oh... hubby... don't hit me..."
    Ji Chonghua saw that she was white and fat Her butt was itchy, and when the palm was applied without any strength, the five bright red fingerprints swelled up. She let out a wanton cry, but her butt was raised even higher, "Oh... Husband... Husband... don't hit me." ~"
    Ji Chonghua was so angry that she spanked her butt until it was red and swollen, and then he gasped and inserted it hard, "Bitch! I will cum all over your uterus!"
    "Ah~ahhhhh ~Okay...the uterus wants her husband's semen..." She supported her body, which was rocking back and forth as the man fucked her, and felt that her whole body was being penetrated, "Ah...so great...it's too big..."
    Ji Chonghua's fingers were on her Her snow-white back was constantly rubbing, and her fingertips were soaked with sweat. "Do you want my husband to beat you with a belt too?"
    "No... wuwuwu... please... don't... husband..." Xia Chaogui Already helpless, she collapsed on the bed, her legs spread wider, her face full of confusion, "No... ugh... ah ah ah!"
    As soon as he finished speaking, he was hit hard on the back, and Xia Chaogui almost lost his eyes. She cried, "No! No! It hurts here! Oooh!"
    She has a bit of a masochistic tendency, but she is not a pure masochist. Being hit in this place only hurts, and she has to refuse!
    Ji Chonghua turned her over, pinched her breasts and squeezed them into various shapes, and said in a fierce tone, "Where did the rapist hit you?"
    "x...ahhh!" As soon as he finished speaking, the belt hit her breasts hard. A bright red mark appeared on her body, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuah! It hurts~ahhh~and here..."
    Her clitoris was pinched hard again, her tears became more fierce, and her vagina was tightened hard, almost ejaculating him. S.
    "There's more!"
    "And, face... Wuwu...ah!" After being slapped again on the face, she looked at him pitifully, "Husband... Wuwu... don't hit me. Face..."
    Ji Chonghua slapped her a few more times, and she could only hold his hand and put it against his face, "No... please... oooooh..."
    "How pitiful," Ji Chonghua said with a look in his eyes. But he was cold and contemptuous, "How about I cum in you?"
    "Okay... ah~ my husband's semen... oooooo... wash away the rapist's semen..." Xia Chaogui clamped him hard waist, "Ah... so great... ah! My husband fucks more... My uterus is filled with my husband's semen..."
    "Do you feel better when I fuck, or do you feel better when a rapist fucks you?" Ji Chonghua said. People were pressing on her, and their voices were low.
    "Ah! You, you feel even better~ My husband is so big... ah ah ah~" Xia Chaogui panted loudly while shaking her body, her legs kept shaking and twitching, "Hmm~ I can't breathe... Hmm~ It's so heavy... Husband, Don't press me..."
    Ji Chonghua still pressed on her, kissed her face obsessively, licked her lips bit by bit, and finally penetrated her mouth fiercely to snatch her breath.
    "Uh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" Xia Chaogui began to struggle, and when she was about to faint, the man finally let go. She breathed heavily, and her vision went black for a while. After she recovered, she was pressed down on the bed by the man and continued to fuck her. The room echoed. Listening to the woman's moans and cries and the strong sound of flesh slapping.
    --