24. Walking Plot

Xia Chaogui was helped downstairs by Ji Chonghua. He originally wanted to hug her, but she refused because she was embarrassed.
    It was no longer time for dinner. Ji Chonghua called home early and refused to go back for dinner. He drove the car out of the parking lot and asked, "What do you want to eat?"
    "Anything is fine." Xia Chaogui couldn't think of anything for a moment. I particularly want to eat something, "Ah, let's go eat hot pot. I haven't eaten for a long time."
    Ji Chonghua doesn't like hot pot. In his eyes, the food cooked by throwing all the ingredients into the soup is not worthy of being called food, but she looks tired. , the lipstick that was hastily applied was not evenly applied, so he drove the car to the vicinity of Hedilao.
    Xia Chaogui hugged his arm tightly as soon as she got out of the car, and her delicate and beautiful eyes finally had a little light. She had loved this kind of steaming delicacy since she was in college.
    Seeing the smile on her beautiful face, Ji Chonghua thought it would be good to have a meal here, at least he could see her smile.
    After the hot pot was served, the ends of her slightly red eyes melted into the smoke like blood. Ji Chonghua thought of the blood on the sheets of her previous life and suddenly couldn't breathe.
    "What's wrong with you?" Xia Chaogui's voice was soft and smooth, like kelp that had been boiled in a pot for a long time.
    "It's okay." Ji Chonghua put aside those thoughts and put a few shrimp slippers into her bowl. "Eat more."
    On the way back, he handed her his card very generously. Xia Chaogui pretended to refuse, but was rejected by him. He stuffed it into his pocket
    and said , "Here, you can buy whatever you want and spend whatever you want." ωǒǒ13.℅м(woo13.com)
    Life is living peacefully like this. Xia Chaogui has been married for almost two months. Every day she goes out to socialize with Su Yiwan or participates in various ladies' clubs. In her free time, she goes to visit Ji Chonghua.
    Shen Qingyan is still working as an intern. She is about to become a full-time employee recently. Ji Chonghua often looks at her application for full-time job in a daze.
    He was thinking about whether to keep Shen Qingyan. Out of an emotional choice, he wanted to keep Shen Qingyan and find a chance to take revenge, but he was no longer interested in her in this life and didn't want to waste too much time on her.
    Xia Chaogui, who was sitting on the sofa knitting a scarf, glanced at him secretly. She wanted to know what Ji Chonghua was thinking. Was he interested in Shen Qingyan? Was he trapped in her heart bit by bit like in his previous life?
    She looked away and knitted the scarf much slower, "What are you looking at?"
    Her voice was soft, filled with sadness, and it was like an embroidery needle pricking his heart with an inexplicable pain.
    Ji Chonghua raised his head to look at her. How could he detect jealousy? Why is she jealous?
    "Nothing, just the intern's information." She rarely asked about his matters. He looked at the scarf in her hand and said with a smile, "Is this color too girly for me?"
    Xia Chaogui paused, and this It was given to Su Yiwan. They recently joined a knitting club. She is not naturally clever and her movements are extremely slow. From now on, the weather will be almost cold after knitting for a few months.
    If Ji Chonghua wanted it too, then she would have to knit two pieces, and it would probably be the Chinese New Year by the time she finished knitting.
    "Then I'll give this one to mom." Xia Chaogui didn't tell the truth, "I'll knit another one for you after I finish knitting it."
    "It doesn't have to be so hard, I can just wear it." Ji Chonghua thought he was a considerate consolation, "I I really like this blue color."
    "It's not hard, I'm usually fine anyway." Xia Chaogui replied, smiling warmly at him, but in fact, she was already planning to hire someone to knit one for him.
    "Didn't you come to accompany me? How can you think it's okay?" Ji Chonghua put down Shen Qingyan's information, leaned on the soft chair and looked at her, his eyes like the glow of the sun, wrapping her softly, as if she was the only one left in his eyes. , she is soft and gentle.
    Xia Chaogui's heart almost wandered into his eyes again. She had been tricked like this in her previous life, so she slowly looked away, but her eyes wandered to nowhere, "You, you don't think I'm here to spy on you. "?"
    She often did this kind of thing in her previous life.
    "Spying on me?" Ji Chonghua pretended to be surprised, "So you are afraid that I will be abducted by other women."
    "Nonsense." Bai's fingers became more and more panicked.
    Don't think blindly, don't think blindly, that's the boss, that's the superior, you can love his money but not his people, lick the dog until you have nothing left, I just need to wait for the divorce, take the money, bye-bye, keep the pretty boy. Xia Chaogui kept giving herself hints, and her mind gradually stabilized, but her ears were still slightly red.
    Ji Chonghua quite likes seeing her like this. After all, what man doesn't want to see a beautiful woman being moved by him? They like women to fall in love with them, but they rarely think about what they want to do in return.
    The sudden ringtone interrupted the ambiguous atmosphere between them. Xia Chaogui saw that the number was her father, and then she remembered that she had a father.
    After they got married in the previous life, they rarely contacted each other. Her biological father received a large sum of money as a bride price and lived happily. In this life, they only met once when they got married. They probably lived as happily as in the previous life.
    She picked up her mobile phone and went into the lounge to make a call so as not to disturb his work. As soon as she answered the call, her biological father roared: "Xia Chaogui! You have stiffened your wings after you got married, right? Are you planning to force us to death?" Family!?"
    --