54. Awakened by C in sleep (half)

Awakened by C in sleep (half)

  "Wow -"
    Xia Chaogui couldn't help but widen his eyes when the car drove into Xiguang Town. Among the antique buildings and streets, and the non-human beings of various shapes, it was obvious that most of them were cats.
    The car stopped in front of a certain mansion. There were already neatly dressed men and women waiting at the door. When they saw them arriving, they quickly came up to get their luggage. The division of labor was strict and no one made any unnecessary noise.
    For the first time, Xia Chaogui had the real sense of marrying into a wealthy family. She felt like a big-breasted N in the old society.
    Ji Chonghua held her hand and walked in. The house inside was larger than the Ji family's house in this world, with a typical Soviet-style garden. Xia Chaogui felt that she needed a small electric donkey to make it easier to live here.
    Their bedroom finally showed a hint of modernity. Xia Chaogui sat on the edge of the bed, turned on the TV, and asked, "Where is this place?"
    "Xiguang Town, the demon world." Ji Chonghua lay on the bed and relaxed.
    Xia Chaogui's head was dizzy. She knew that Ji Chonghua was not a human being, but now she had a sense of reality and realized very clearly that everything before was not a dream.
    "Are you a monster?" Xia Chaogui, who had been resisting passively, finally became a little curious about him.
    "Otherwise, which tiger was you before?" Ji Chonghua hugged her into his arms.
    "But, but..." Xia Chaogui didn't resist his embrace for the first time, her eyes sparkling, "I think it's true now, so are you hundreds of years old?"
    "It's not that exaggerated, I have Bloodline advantage." Ji Chonghua looked proud, "You can control the human form without having to endure the pain of training."
    "Can you conjure up a table of delicious food for me?"
    "Uh... this requires training..." Ji Chonghua was a little embarrassed. To prevent Xia Chaogui from asking more questions, he coughed twice and said, "Some older monsters are more powerful, but there are very few of them now. Most of them are the same as me. I also have a bloodline advantage, so I am more powerful."
    "Are my father and brother the same as you?" "
    Dad is one of the big monsters, and the eldest brother is also very powerful." Ji Chonghua scratched his head, "They are both a few years older than me. It's normal for them to be more powerful." They can be very powerful even at their age..."
    "Hundreds of years old!" Xia Chaogui spoke so loudly for the first time since his rebirth.
    "You can't tell." Ji Chonghua's eyes curled up, "Don't worry, I'm about the same age as you.
    " Living like an ostrich in his own world, Ah Q comforted himself that the world was full of wonders.
    It was only now that she realized that she had completely entered the Ji family's life and could not hide or run away.
    Ji Chonghua didn't notice anything was wrong with her. He just thought she was sleepy and asked, "Would you like to take a nap? I'll take you to the night market tonight.
    " Came out wet.
    Ji Chonghua helped her dry her hair. Seeing her sleeping in a trance, he lay next to her and gently pinched her face.
    Xia Chaogui woke up with a shaking. When she opened her eyes, the man's chest came into view, and she opened her mouth to moan.
    "Are you awake? I'm sorry to wake you up." Ji Chonghua's tone contained no apology.
    "Well~ why are you..." Xia Chaogui pushed his chest, his tone was a little angry, "Don't move! Ah~"
    "It'll be too late if you don't move. Maybe you will come at night." Ji Chonghua said A rogue look.
    He pulled out the vaginal essence and tried to change Xia Chaogui to a kneeling position. Xia Chaogui didn't know where she got the courage to immediately jump out of bed and prepare to run away. Ji Chonghua easily grabbed her and pinned her down by the bed to continue.
    Xia Chaogui's upper body was lying on the bed, and her lower body was kneeling on the floor. Ji Chonghua slapped her butt hard, "My legs are not longer, and my cock can't even penetrate your vagina."
    He stuffed a few pieces under her knees. She put a pillow on her and squeezed her vaginal fluid into her vagina again. He let out a sigh of relief, grabbed her shoulders and thrust hard. Xia Chaogui's head was still a little dizzy. She lay weakly on the bed and moaned, her eyes still blurry.
    Her breasts pressed against the sheets were uncomfortable. She barely pushed herself up and had a chance to breathe, "Ah! No! Ah!"
    Ji Chonghua's thrusts became harder and harder, and the pillows made her knees hurt. She wanted to escape, In the end, she just changed from a kneeling position to a standing position, with her upper body propped up on the bed and her toes stretched hard, only her toes touching the ground, "Don't, don't be like this...it feels uncomfortable...I can't stand..."
    Ji Chonghua hugged her lower abdomen to facilitate vaginal discharge. As his semen came in and out, he cursed: "N1TaMa doesn't grow taller either."
    "Yes, you are too tall..." Xia Chaogui turned around to see the man's face, but found that her eyes were blurry and her cheeks were cold. When did she cry?
    Ji Chonghua had pushed her onto the bed, and she was kneeling on the edge of the bed, making up for her lack of height. The man actually grabbed her neck so that she had to lean back and cling to his chest.
    "No...uh!" Xia Chaogui grabbed his hand and looked at the ceiling, her eyes dull. The man didn't exert any force, but she already felt out of breath, "Let go...wuwuwu...don't..."
    Ji Chonghua was about to He was caught by her and ejaculated. He lowered his head and nibbled and kissed her shoulder. Heavy breathing poured into her ears. She remembered her drowning experience when she was a child. She couldn't breathe when she opened her mouth. She couldn't breathe when she closed her mouth. No sound came out. If I don't come out, my limbs will have no strength at all.
    As soon as Ji Chonghua let go of his hand, she fell softly on the bed, but the man pulled her hair to support her body and had to lean back.
    "Let go! Let me go!" Xia Chaogui struggled fiercely, scratching the back of his hand with her sharp nails, her cheeks were cold, "Ooooh! Let go!"
    Ji Chonghua only let go when he saw how hard she was struggling. She immediately Lying on the bed and crying, with her butt raised high, the man fucked her hard and even slapped her buttocks hard until both her buttocks were red and swollen.
    Perhaps it was premenstrual syndrome. Ji Chonghua's thorough examination made Xia Chaogui feel angrier than ever before. She became very angry with Ji Chonghua and yelled at him until her throat hurt. She even pushed him out of the bedroom, and her sharp voice echoed in the corridor. : "Get away!!"
    Ji Chonghua was stunned by her yelling. As soon as he turned around, the surrounding servants immediately lowered their heads and went about their own business.
    Ji Chonghua was in a daze until he lay down in the guest room. Half an hour later, he climbed out of bed and easily slipped to the balcony outside the bedroom. He didn't dare to show up, hiding behind the wall and listening to her crying inside, with complicated emotions.
    Why was she crying? Something from a past life?
    Thinking of this, Ji Chonghua felt guilty, guilty, and his scalp was numb, and he hesitated to enter.
    Xia Chaogui felt aggrieved in various ways. She didn't know why she was crying. The emotions that had been accumulated for so long suddenly found an outlet. She wished she could cry her eyes out.
    --