49. Meets Green Tea Again (Pure Plot)

Meets Green Tea Again (Pure Plot)

During the dinner, Xia Chaogui asked Ji Chonghua where to go hiking. Ji Chonghua looked at the sun outside and asked, "Are you sure you want to climb the mountain at this time?"
    Xia Chaogui shook her head, but she was used to being submissive to Ji Chonghua, and Ji Chonghua was her now. She was her boss and the one who got a large amount of property in the divorce. She felt that she should be more submissive for the sake of money. If Ji Chonghua really wanted to climb the mountain, it would not be impossible.
    They were sitting in the corner of a barbecue restaurant. Xia Chaogui watched several beautifully dressed young women coming over. They patted Ji Chonghua's shoulders and said delicately: "Master Ji, why are you here to eat? It's not like that." You."
    Ji Chonghua turned around and saw them
    and just smiled and said, "It's just eating." The girls chatted with him for a while and then left, without even looking at Xia Chaogui. Xia Chaogui knew that he was a woman. Well, she had had many troubles in her previous life, and the relationship between the two also fell to the freezing point bit by bit, until Shen Qingyan appeared and broke the last layer of T-facet.
    Xia Chaogui's mood fell again, but she quickly cheered up. After all, there was no need to care about these things now. When she was first reborn, she thought about revenge. Now she decided to move forward and wait for Shen Qingyan to provoke her. Take revenge.
    Just as she was thinking this, Shen Qingyan really came up behind the girls. She had a light smile and her eyes were gentle and gentle, "Mr. Ji, Mrs. Ji, what a coincidence."
    Xia Chaogui said when he saw her. He was not in a good mood, and even resented Ji Chonghua. Ji Chonghua was very embarrassed. After the showdown, he had deliberately avoided bringing up the topic of his past life, for fear that she would be angry if she thought about it.
    Seeing Xia Chaogui's gaze, Ji Chonghua knew he had to make a statement, so he picked up the unopened Sprite on the table, shook it vigorously several times, and drank it towards Shen Qingyan. Shen Qingyan screamed and hurriedly wiped her clothes. Shi Ji Chonghua said in a rough voice: "Go away."
    Xia Chaogui felt that his behavior was outrageous. As expected, the corners of Shen Qingyan's eyes turned red immediately, and she said in an aggrieved tone: "Mr. Ji, did I make you angry in some way?
    " Sorry for the mistake." Ji Chonghua handed over the tissue with a cold tone, making it clear that he didn't want to pay attention to her, "I don't like to be disturbed when eating. Goodbye."
    He wanted to break up, but he had to restrain himself outside.
    Shen Qingyan knew that he did it on purpose, but he had already said that she couldn't just make a fuss. She was a woman with extremely high self-esteem, and she would never do such a thing as making a fuss outside.
    But this time Shen Qingyan's target is not Ji Chonghua but Xia Chaogui. She has always known that knowing oneself and the enemy is always victorious, but Xia Chaogui is like an emotionless robot. She has never seen her smile or see her angry. , no matter what happened, Mrs. Ji always looked calm.
    This made Shen Qingyan's hair stand on end. She couldn't see any flaws in Xia Chaogui, so she could only start with Ji Chonghua. However, this young master Ji had the same weird personality as the outside world said. She investigated so much information in vain.
    Shen Qingyan could only leave with full reluctance, she must get Ji Chonghua!
    The atmosphere at the dinner table was silent again. Xia Chaogui had no appetite at all. She put down her chopsticks and said, "I'm full."
    "Where should we go shopping after eating?" Ji Chonghua wanted to arouse her interest.
    "...I want to go home." Xia Chaogui lowered his eyes, "I'm sorry."
    "It's okay." Ji Chonghua tried his best to soften his tone. He was really angry. It was rare that she was in a better mood today and was disrupted again. Next time Be sure to eat in a private room in a high-end hotel! Don’t come to this shabby place anymore!
    Xia Chaogui didn't say a word until she got home. After arriving home, she immediately hid in the cloakroom and didn't come out until dinner. She looked gentle and indifferent, without any emotional ups and downs.
    Ji Chonghua showed unprecedented enthusiasm and flattery towards her. He kept serving her food at the dinner table while the rest of the Ji family looked at her.
    Xia Chaogui has been performing well since she was married, and Ji's family is very optimistic about her. Ji Chonghua's virtue is well known to everyone, and everyone agrees that Ji Chonghua bullied Xia Chaogui.
    Liang Yuanwen glared at him secretly, and Ji Chonghua shrank his neck. He was not afraid of anything but his own father. After dinner, he quickly took Xia Chaogui to the garden for a walk, for fear of being caught and scolded by his own father.
    "Want to go out to play tomorrow?" Ji Chonghua's tone could even be described as humble.
    "I'm very tired.
    " We'll have a full day's rest at home tomorrow."
    Xia Chaogui nodded silently, unable to explain how he felt.
    --