53. Returns to Hometown (Pure Plot)

Ji Chonghua had said before that he would take Xia Chaogui back to his hometown. Xia Chaogui felt that she had been running away every day after marrying him. Forget about the honeymoon, he wanted her to accompany him on business trips, and now he was going back to his hometown.
    "Where is your hometown?" Xia Chaogui packed his luggage skillfully, "Let's go for a few days."
    "Xiguang Town, we can go for a few days. I have a lot of vacation this time." Ji Chonghua used his legs to bring her to him , his hands reached into her clothes, accurately grasped her breasts and kneaded them.
    "Well... it's gone..." Xia Chaogui pushed his hand away, "You drank it all..."
    Ji Chonghua pulled her to the bed, turned over and held her down, his eyes narrowed slightly, "I'll drink it after you finish it " No more meat?"
    Xia Chaogui avoided his eyes, but still covered her chest.
    Ji Chonghua squeezed her hand away and grabbed it hard, then she blushed and said, "I've been having swelling lately, so I don't want any fat."
    "Is your menstrual period coming soon?"
    Xia Chaogui nodded, her cheeks flushed, and asked in a low voice: " How do you know?"
    "I heard it when you were chatting with mom." Ji Chonghua replied casually.
    After being let go, she immediately sat up and continued to pack her clothes. She was still struggling until she turned off the lights and went to bed at night. Her relationship with Ji Chonghua was getting closer and closer. Even if they were deliberately alienated but stayed together every day, any changes in her body could be noticed. Discover.
    Xia Chaogui was afraid of falling in love with him again. The relationship between them should be like strangers, instead of knowing details like "where does it hurt before menstruation".
    She quietly moved closer to the bed and further away from him. Before she could take a breath, an arm was wrapped around her waist. The man returned her to his arms, and the warm aroma made her head dizzy.
    "Relax, you can't breathe."
    Ji Chonghua relaxed his strength slightly, but did not mean to let go of her, and even clamped her with his legs.
    Xia Chaogui twisted her body to escape, but the other party started to exert force again. She sighed, turned around and hugged him before the shackles disappeared.
    The room was quiet for a moment, and Xia Chaogui's voice was very soft: "Why are you becoming more and more childish?"
    "It's not childish, it's called sweetness."
    "..." Xia Chaogui thought it was good if he was happy, so she moved up. In some positions, it was much easier to hold his neck than his shoulders.
    Ji Chonghua didn't have any problem with it, as long as it could stick, and besides, this position could bury his vagina, and he could even smell a faint milky fragrance.
    "Don't move." Xia Chaogui stepped back a little, and was grabbed back by the man. His black hair was buried in her chest. She could only endure the shame and deceived herself and thought: I will suffocate you to death with my sex.
    The next morning, when Xia Chaogui woke up, their positions had been completely reversed. She grabbed him like a koala and pressed her face against his chest.
    She got up quietly, fighting with her messy hair. Ji Chonghua walked into the cloakroom again to join in the fun. Xia Chaogui was helpless. Since the last time, he liked to go into the cloakroom to watch her dress up.
    "Does your x still hurt?" Ji Chonghua asked.
    "It won't hurt if you don't touch it." After Xia Chaogui said this, she immediately looked at him defensively.
    "I won't touch it, don't look at me like this." Ji Chonghua was a little angry and a little sad. Although he knew he deserved it, it was really hurtful to be guarded by her now.
    "Oh..." Xia Chaogui knew that he was unhappy, but she didn't know what to say to break the dull atmosphere. Her experience in her previous life told her that no matter what she said or did, she would be ridiculed.
    Ji Chonghua began to play with her eyeshadow palette. The small palette was as mini as a child's toy in his broad hands. He dipped some of it on his hand with his thumb, and then found that he couldn't wipe it clean no matter how hard he patted it, or rub it off.
    "I'll do it for you." Xia Chaogui reluctantly took his hand and wiped off the eye shadow on his hand with makeup remover. "Shall we leave after dinner?"
    "Well, let's see if mom wants to come with us. Go." Ji Chonghua whispered, "I hope she doesn't go, it's best for the two of us."
    Xia Chaogui's lower body ached at the thought of going out alone with him. Fortunately, her period was coming soon, and he wouldn't be there no matter what . Touch her at this time.
    During breakfast, Su Yiwan actually proposed that she want to go back to her hometown with them. Ji Chonghua kept giving hints to his father, telling him to stop his mother and not disturb their newlyweds' world.
    Ji Yuanwen just pretended not to see him and continued to eat his breakfast.
    Ji Chonghua felt inexplicably disappointed. It wasn't that he refused to go out with his biological mother, but that he was unhappy when he thought that the quiet world between them was gone.
    It was not until before departure that Su Yiwan said that she would go to her hometown with Ji Yuanwen alone later because she had not packed her things.
    Ji Chonghua breathed a sigh of relief, happily picked up his luggage and got into the car to say goodbye to them.
    Watching the car drive away, Su Yiwan chuckled and said, "They get along very well. I thought Chonghua would be unhappy, but I didn't expect that he likes Chaogui so much."
    "Of course the daughter-in-law I personally selected is fine. According to the clan It took me a long time to find her because of the guidance given by the old guys."
    "She is indeed a good and honest child," Su Yiwan said with a smile.
    Ji Yuanwen sighed, with regret in his eyes, "It's just that her grandfather had passed away when I found her, and I couldn't even see her for the last time."
    "Does Chao Gui know that you and her grandfather knew each other?"
    "I don't think you know, Ji Chonghua. " I haven't told her everything."
    "Not yet?" Su Yiwan's eyes widened, "Don't Ji Chonghua like her very much?"
    Ji Yuanwen chuckled and walked into the house, "What's your silly son's character?" It’s not that he doesn’t know, he is careless. "
    …
    Xia Chaogui was sitting in the passenger seat and saw that the scenery around her was getting more and more remote, even driving into the mountains. She was a little worried, thinking of the pregnant woman who was pushed off the cliff by her husband in the news. I couldn't help but worry, Ji Chonghua wouldn't kill anyone and silence him, right?
    "There is a cliff ahead..." She grasped the door handle tightly. There was no road ahead but the car did not slow down, "Ji Chonghua! There is a cliff ahead!"
    "It's just a barrier, don't worry." Ji Chonghua didn't mean to stop, "It's passed. That boundary is Xiguang Town."
    When the car rushed to the cliff, Xia Chaogui screamed and closed her eyes tightly. The pain did not come. Ji Chonghua's laughter was quite harsh. She opened her eyes and the car was still there. Driving in the deep mountains, we went down the mountain.
    "They said there's no need to worry, can I still take you off the cliff?" Ji Chonghua smiled and accelerated, "Your expression just now was so cute." Xia Chaogui
    leaned on the co-pilot, covering his face with a hat, pretending not to hear what he said , the roots of the ears are red.
    --