37. good friends

The next day, when Xia Chaogui woke up, Ji Chonghua had already left for work. When she saw that it was already two o'clock in the afternoon, she was so frightened that she got up quickly. As a result, she felt a pain in her waist as soon as she sat up, and had to lie back on the bed.
    Last night, Ji Chonghua went crazy and fucked her from behind, then fucked her from the front, and finally forced her to perform oral sex. No, no, how could she remember that even she was happy to give him oral sex later? The
    memory gradually came to mind, Xia Chaogui Her heart almost stopped. She begged Ji Chonghua to fuck her like a tiger? He already knows?
    Xia Chaogui hid under the quilt in fear, wishing she could divorce him right now. She felt very... drifting last night, as if she was drunk, but without the embarrassment of being drunk. When she thinks about it now, she feels excited and sticks to her. The beautiful pleasure in Ji Chonghua's body is like a baby's craving for the warmth of its mother. It is an instinct engraved in genes.
    She guessed that her state last night was related to the fragrance she kept smelling.
    She was hungry in bed until five o'clock. She said hello to Su Yiwan and left home to find her friends.
    She has a good friend named Yan Tingting, who has a lively and cheerful personality and is a lovable and vain person.
    Of course, Xia Chaogui didn't dare to tell Ji Chonghua's secret directly. She just lay on her bed and sighed, which made Yan Tingting upset. "Why are you sighing? Is it because you have lost your worries?"
    "That's not true..." Xia Chaogui knew that there were other things happening elsewhere. In people's eyes, marrying into a wealthy family is a great joy. "It's that...um...Ji Chonghua, you know, right?"
    "I've seen your handsome husband." Yan Tingting's face was expressionless. If Xia Chaogui dared Just kick her out of the house.
    "He wants to play a very perverted game with me. I'm very scared." Xia Chaogui told the truth.
    "SM?"
    "Don't ask! It's very perverted anyway!" Xia Chaogui turned over irritably, "How should I refuse him?" Шǒǒ13.ⓒǒⓜ(woo13.com)
    "Just say you don't want to ."
    "But I promised him yesterday." Xia Chaogui was about to cry, "What should I do!"
    "What kind of play is it." Yan Tingting's face was full of curiosity, and there was also a bit of excitement and exploration. They liked to discuss it among themselves. On this topic, we even watched some indescribable movies together. It can be said that we are well-informed. Even Xia Chaogui thinks that it must be very perverted.
    Xia Chaogui didn't dare to talk about humans and beasts, so she had to cover her head with a pillow and casually made up: "Sm from the front and back together."
    "That's it?" Yan Tingting's reaction was worthy of the word "well-informed", "Didn't you ever say As long as it feels good, can you do anything? Don't you feel good?"
    "It feels good, but I'm scared." Xia Chaogui said, "He's so fierce, I'm still hurting down there."
    "Show me how it feels now. ?"
    "Not good." Xia Chaogui refused.
    "Show me," Yan Tingting insisted, even vowing, "When I do it, I will show it to you."
    "Then we can see each other after you do it." Xia Chaogui felt that although they had a good relationship, they were not As for this bit of privacy, he had to give up, "Can you think of a way for me first?"
    "Just tell him to stop as soon as it hurts."
    "He won't stop." Xia Chaogui didn't think Ji Chonghua had any She was so easy to talk to, so she gave up on herself and said, "It's all about being fucked anyway, so I'll sleep with you tonight."
    "Okay, let's watch movies together, eat takeout, and stay up all night." Yan Tingting excitedly took out a few bottles of nail polish, "Also We can apply nail polish together."
    "Okay, it's a night if you can hide away for one night."
    When Ji Chonghua received the news that Xia Chaogui was sleeping at a friend's house tonight, he was not surprised and even made a video call to inquire.
    Xia Chaogui took the call bravely and chatted with him for nearly half an hour before hanging up. He breathed a sigh of relief. Yan Tingting came over with a wicked smile on her face, "You will be dead tomorrow night."
    "I know!" Chao Gui was so angry that she slapped her and encouraged herself loudly, "I don't care if he can hide for one night!"
    Yan Tingting asked her a lot of questions, including how it felt to have sex, whether it hurt on the first night, and Ji Chonghua Is it big there?
    "Very big, very big, but with a bad temper."
    "Will he scold you?"
    "I did before, but it's much better now."
    "Hey, be careful of being PUAed. If you feel unhappy, get divorced immediately."
    "Okay, give him a share . It's a big sum of money. Then we can live in a big villa together and have a pretty girl."
    "I like it." Yan Tingting's face was filled with excitement.
    They had a heart-to-heart talk about the big villa and the pretty girl. It wasn't until before going to bed that Xia Chaogui looked at her phone and realized that she hadn't hung up the phone at all just now! Ji Chonghua's eyes were still looking at the screen. When she noticed, she gave a meaningful smile and then cut off the video.
    Xia Chaogui was stunned for a full minute, then screamed and shook Yan Tingting awake, crying half to death, "I'm done! I'm dead! I'm really dead! What should I do! Wow!"
    "Crying ! What, at worst, please beg him to let you go."
    Xia Chao Guizhao kept crying, thinking: It's not like you are going to be a beast.
    Half of Yan Tingting's pillow was wet from crying. Xia Chaogui's scalp went numb when she thought about tomorrow night. She wished she could go back to biting off her tongue last night.
    The next day, she stayed at Yan Tingting's house until Ji Chonghua came to commit suicide, and then she went downstairs with a feeling of death. "Tell me about tonight's situation tomorrow."     Yan Tingting
    patted her shoulder and made a cheering gesture, "You can do it!"
It is small, and it radiates very quickly in order to reproduce. I hope Ji Chonghua will be like this too.
    Now she can only comfort herself in this way.
    I'm back!
    --