60. until you say you like me (rough,)

until you say you like me (rough,)

Ji Chonghua was very happy at first, feeling that his injury was well worth it. Although it was painful and he almost died, it was good to get Xia Chaogui's "change of heart", and now he has forgotten the pain at that time.
    But as his body recovered, he found that Xia Chaogui still didn't like to talk to him. She said everything was nice, and she wasn't angry when she saw him chatting with other girls. Ji Chonghua also deliberately played other women dating him in front of her just to test her. Drinking speech.
    She was an acquaintance of a collaborator, and when she found out that he was married, he sent harassing messages all day long. Ji Chonghua usually didn't bother to talk to her.
    Xia Chaogui didn't respond when he heard it, and asked him when he wanted to go out.
    Ji Chonghua was a little unhappy. In her previous life, she could have demolished the roof, so he deliberately said, "I don't know, let's do it tonight."
    "Oh." .
    After lunch, she sat in front of the TV. After her mother passed away, she rarely had contact with her relatives there. There were still a few close friends on her father's side, and Ji Chonghua didn't dare to talk to her stepmother even after he nudged her on their wedding day. Got along.
    Xia Chaogui didn't care. Those relatives in her previous life were kind and flattering to her when she was the second wife of Ji. After the divorce, no one paid attention to her. In this life, she deliberately cut off contact from the beginning.
    Therefore, the focus of her life now is on the Ji family, and her favors are all with the Ji family. There are troublemakers like Ji Yanli and good elders like Su Yiwan. No matter what, she has to interact with them. Fortunately, Ji Chonghua has a good reputation. After rebirth, He has been protecting her and hasn't encountered anything very difficult so far.
    "What should I give to my cousin for his birthday next Wednesday?" Xia Chaogui asked casually.
    He didn't hear a response, so he turned around to see Ji Chonghua sitting on the single sofa with his head down playing with his mobile phone. He saw her looking over and looking up and then quickly lowering her head. She obviously heard but didn't want to pay attention, looking like a naughty child waiting for someone to coax her.
    Xia Chaogui didn't want to coax her, so she pretended not to notice anything and continued to watch TV quietly.
    Ji Chonghua was even more upset when he saw that she was ignoring him. He squeezed to her side and asked with a tigerish face: "Why aren't you jealous?
    " "
    I'm going to drink with other women tonight."
    "With Sister Wang? You..." Xia Chaogui looked him up and down, "You have a very unique taste."
    Ji Chonghua then realized that the woman in front of him knew him very well. Not to mention the women around him, she even knew whether his friend's dog was male or female.
    In his previous life, he thought Xia Chaogui was a psychopath with an excessive desire for control, but now he actually despised himself in his previous life for not knowing the sweetness of love.
    "Let's not talk about what Sister Wang is like. Just tell me whether you will be angry if I drink with other women. My hands will look like this..." The big warm hand has already reached into the hem of her clothes, touching her through her underwear. He kneaded it, "I'm using other women's flesh, and in a place like a bar, if my fingers slip into a strange woman's vagina..."
    Xia Chaogui's whole body was held in his arms, and her pussy was being pumped by the man. There was a gurgling sound, and his face was as hot as fire.
    The man's deep and mellow voice was still drilling into his ears, "I don't know if other women are as good at pinching their pussy as you are. I heard that the women in the bar are quite sexy, but I don't think they can pee like you. I'll give it a try tonight... ..."
    Before he finished speaking, Xia Chaogui grabbed his wrist and bit it hard, turned around and sat on his crotch, with a faint anger in his eyes.
    Before Ji Chonghua's smile widened, she returned to her usual calm look, with a false but eternal smile on her face, and asked: "Do you want to do it?"
    Ji Chonghua leaned on the sofa and squinted at her delicate little body for a while. Face, said: "Do it."
    Xia Chaogui took off her clothes skillfully, and when he saw that he hadn't moved, she asked: "Aren't you going to take it off?"
    "No." Ji Chonghua pressed her on his crotch, and said in a low voice: "I Let's practice fucking with clothes on first, otherwise it won't be good if the pants are soiled at night."
    Xia Chaogui's face froze for a moment, but quickly recovered. Ji Chonghua raised her chin, swirled his flexible tongue in the woman's mouth, and used force. Sucking her tongue, the saliva was constantly flowing into her mouth.
    Xia Chaogui swallowed subconsciously, her tongue entangled with his, and every inch of mucus membrane was explored. There was only the sound of ambiguous wet kisses in the air. She hugged his neck, saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth, and the fierce kiss made her brain dizzy. .
    After they separated, she wiped the saliva from the corner of her mouth and tightly grasped his T-shirt with her fingers. She realized how lewd it was to sit naked on a well-dressed man.
    The man didn't give her a chance to be ashamed. He took her tongue in his mouth and sucked it again. The woman's soft and warm body rubbed through the cloth, and his pants were already wet.
    Ji Chonghua pressed her down on the coffee table. Xia Chaogui couldn't help but tremble slightly against the cold elm table behind her. Her legs were opened by the man's hand, and her vagina was already moist, slightly dilated by the pleasure.
    When she thought of Ji Chonghua going to the bar at night, she felt stuffy in her heart. However, she had suffered enough in her previous life, and there was nothing she could do in this life to make trouble again.
    Two fingers stretched in, she kicked her calf, turned her head, and said with a slightly sour tone, "Let me go, you can save your energy to go to the bar."
    After saying that, she regretted it. She felt that her yin and yang posture was really annoying. Gagging.
    Ji Chonghua raised his eyebrows slightly, spread two fingers in her pussy, and said in a more sour tone, "Okay, I'll keep the other women, I'll practice my finger skills on you first."
    Xia Chaogui shook violently and said I don't know whether it's relief or pain. The feeling of being stretched by fingers is completely different from that of being stretched by vaginal essence. The vaginal essence is thick, but the fingers have a bit more fear of tearing.
    She knew that her body was different from before, and the pain and panic would only bring a different kind of stimulation, making her feel more comfortable. The man's fingers deliberately lifted up, thrusting in and out, and smiled evilly: "This is all... Does it feel good? I don’t know if the woman I’m holding under me at night is as wet as you.”
    “Ah, go deeper,” Xia Chaogui suppressed the sourness in her heart. , even showed a charming smile, and started to 'teach' kindly.
    Ji Chonghua also laughed. He quickly made her orgasm with her legs shaking. Before she could resist, she was suppressed by the man again. No matter how she screamed and cried for mercy, Ji Chonghua kept playing with her lower body with a stern face.
    An hour later, she was lying on her side on the coffee table, shaking, pink all over, and her tear-stained face was particularly pitiful. Her voice was also soft, "Don't, stop playing..."
    Ji Chonghua almost admired himself. I couldn't bear to fuck her for so long.
    Just as he was pulling down his trousers, Xia Chaogui frowned and covered his chest and lower body with his hands. The rejection was very obvious, "It's time for you to go out..."
    Ji Chonghua felt suffocated for a while, feeling cheated, and patted He opened her hands, spread her legs, and went in without saying a word.
    The pussy that had climaxed many times was tight, wet and hot, and was still squirming, as if it was sucking his cock inside. Ji Chonghua sighed happily, lowered his body and pushed upwards, their lower abdomens were close to each other, and their vaginas were He advanced very deeply and even disturbed me badly.
    Xia Chaogui hugged him tightly, twitching her legs and yelling no, and within two seconds she was pushed to orgasm again.
    Ji Chonghua stretched her thighs into a straight line, and the already tight hole made it more comfortable to hold the vaginal essence. Regardless of her crying and struggling, the man grabbed her waist and started fucking her.
    "Ah... be gentle... um... don't be like this..." Xia Chaogui raised her upper body. She knew he was angry. She didn't know what he was angry about. She didn't cry or make trouble.
    Ji Chonghua fucked her even more fiercely than before, even biting her breasts and pushing hard.
    "Ah! No! Don't..." Xia Chaogui pushed his shoulders and begged for mercy with a sob, "I haven't recovered from what happened a few days ago..."
    She hooked his waist, and her long and thick vagina was almost Penetrating her, her vagina was constantly being broken open, and it was red and painful. She was in pain, but her moans of joy kept leaking out, "It's too deep... I will die... I will be fucked to death by you." ..."
    Ji Chonghua pinched her clitoris with a fierce expression, and squeezed it hard, and the rich juice burst out. Her breasts were also rubbed hard, and Xia Chaogui's abdomen bounced wildly. No matter how rough the man was, she could still get a huge amount. pleasure.
    Ji Chonghua turned her to the side, with one leg in the man's arm, like a dog peeing, a lewd and humiliating posture. She struggled subconsciously, but she only got a more ferocious fuck.
    "No! Ah——! Ah... ugh!" She screamed, two fingers were suddenly inserted into her mouth, and her tongue was teased between the fingers. She could only make a moaning sound.
    Ji Chonghua just played with her mouth and hooked her bum, until she lost consciousness in her thighs and continued to violate her with the same posture, like a beast that had lost all reason.
    "It hurts... no more... ugh..." She wanted to change her position, whether lying down or kneeling, it was more comfortable than this twisted position.
    Ji Chonghua turned her back to the front, picked her up and pressed her on the sofa, folded her in half and continued to fuck her to death. Xia Chaogui hugged his broad shoulders and spoke in a more delicate tone, "Ah~ be gentle...I'm going to hurry up I can't do it anymore..."
    As he said that he wanted to kiss him, Ji Chonghua accepted the woman's soft and fragrant kiss. As usual, he pressed his whole body against her, and his vaginal fluid flowed in and out between her white and tender legs.
    Having sex with him is a very hard thing. Your lower body is filled up, your breath is taken away, and you have to bear his weight. The corners of Xia Chaogui's eyes are red, and her fingers are clasped tightly on his shoulders, "Well..."
    Ji Chonghua kissed him enough After letting her go, Xia Chaogui sank into the sofa and gasped for air. Her eyes were red, her face was wet with sweat, her breasts were scarred from being bitten, and a large amount of semen gushed out from her lower body. She was holding his neck tightly and moaning pitifully. , enduring his rough thrusts and thrusts.
    "S. Come in..." She hugged his waist tightly and almost begged, "Come on..."
    At least she could take a break after finishing.
    Ji Chonghua pressed on her again, with several deep thrusts. With the sound of squirting water, his vaginal semen swelled even more. Xia Chaogui knew that he was about to ejaculate, and even more eager to please the man, "Ah~ so good~ good Will C~Ahhhhh~"
    Ji Chonghua S Tou Shen still pressed her, pinched her chin with his big rough hands, and nibbled her soft cheeks erotically.
    Xia Chaogui hugged him tightly, telling herself that just a hug would be enough, and then she asked, "When will you go out?"
    Ji Chonghua's heart sank again when he saw that she was still pushing him out, and he pulled out from her pussy. He pulled out semen from his vagina and applied it to his back hole. The man's meaning was very obvious. Xia Chaogui bit his fingers in fear and sobbed, "No... don't come in... ahhh!!"
    The glans opened the tightly closed back hole, and the semen came out. Pushing in little by little, it was suddenly entered without any exploration. She struggled a little hard. Ji Chonghua noticed her resistance and squeezed into her back hole with more force.
    "Ah...ahhhh -" Xia Chaogui's legs hung on his arms and kept twisting, "No! It's too thick! I can't bear it! Be gentler...ah! Be gentler...please ...Be gentle..."
    Ji Chonghua was also afraid of really hurting her, so he stopped moving after entering and raised her legs higher. After seeing that she got used to it, he started thrusting forcefully. He thrusted very quickly, Every stroke made her plump buttocks tremble, and the sofa was about to fall apart.
    "Uh, uh...ah...haah...I can't do it anymore...ah..." Her consciousness was out of control. Yesterday, she was penetrated by a man in her back hole, and today he was so rough. She let out an unbearable whine. Seeing that his face was still gloomy, he finally revealed a trace of emotion, "You, what are you angry about!"
    "I'm not angry." Ji Chonghua pressed her legs and slapped her hard on the chest, "You're on the bed. Ask questions!"
    "You, ah!" Xia Chaogui was quickly beaten to the point where she could not move. If she asked any questions, she would be beaten. By the time Ji Chonghua examined her, her breasts were already red and swollen, and she looked extremely miserable.
    Her whole body turned pink, and her back hole was being penetrated continuously. She looked sad and shed tears, but she still asked persistently: "Are you crazy! Why are you so angry for no reason?!"
    "I'm not angry!" Ji Chonghua carried her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. Xia Chaogui bounced her twice, subconsciously covering her breasts that could no longer withstand the torture, and sank into the bed and cried silently.
    Ji Chonghua slowly untied her belt, and the belt buckle made a snapping sound. She shook her body, feeling an ominous premonition in her heart.
    ...
    "Ah! Ah! Ji Chonghua! You are a devil! I hate you!" Xia Chaogui's face was pale, her cheeks were red, and there were several red belt marks on her abdomen. The place where they had sex was in a mess, and her vagina She had lost her elasticity, and her hands were tied to the head of the bed with leather straps. The sheets were soaked with semen and urine.
    Ji Chonghua's hand was originally pressed on her slender waist. After hearing her words, he took out another thinner belt from under the pillow. It was originally the one used to tie her up, but this one hurt more and he changed it. But just one look succeeded in making her cry even more miserably, "Don't... don't hit me!"
    The vaginal semen originally buried in the vagina was inserted into the back hole again, and the narrow hole was once again filled to the brim.
    Ji Chonghua hit her round butt with red eyes, pinched her face and asked, "Try saying you hate me again!"
    "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Xia Chaogui felt happy, painful and tired, Any virtuous and gentle persona was thrown away, and the stubbornness in his bones was aroused.
    The black leather belt fell on her already red and swollen breasts. She cried and shook her head, "I hate you! I hate you the most! Don't hit me! You are so strong! Ah! You said you are not allowed to hit me!"
    Ji Chonghua argued frantically. She gradually stopped holding back her strength. Xia Chaogui screamed and spat, and she didn't know whether she was being raped or beaten.
    He could use pheromones to seduce her to the point of losing her mind, but Xia Chaogui resisted the smell of pheromones so much that he made up his mind to make her cry.
    "Ah! Ouch...it hurts! Ouch..." Xia Chaogui covered her hole, her whole body was as embarrassed as if she had been fished out of the water. She felt that Ji Chonghua was hitting harder and harder, "No...please" ...Let me go! Stop hitting me! I know I was wrong...I obey!"
    Ji Chonghua smiled and stuffed his vagina back into her front hole again, lowered his head and kissed her lips, saying softly, "Please come earlier! Is it okay to just give in?"
    "I, I want to take a rest..." Xia Chaogui hugged his neck and sobbed, her pussy twitched with pleasure and climaxed again.
    …
    In the middle of the night, Ji Chonghua still refused to let her go. Xia Chaogui supported his chest muscles and twisted her waist vigorously. Her fingernails scratched the man's chest with several bloody marks, "Ah~ Husband, husband is so good... ah~ there was a lot of bleeding." Jealousy..."
    Ji Chonghua pushed back with a smile, stroking her round ass, "Little bitch, do you like being fucked by your husband?"
    "I like it. It feels so good to be fucked by my husband. Ah, it feels so good to be fucked by my husband. Comfortable~" Xia Chaogui shook even more vigorously, "Woo... I'm so coquettish~ Husband~ I'm so coquettishly fucked by you~ What should I do... Wuwu wu... I'm so coquettish..."
    "Husband just likes to be coquettish. "Ji Chonghua held her waist and sat up, licking and kissing her neck gently, "The more flirtatious you are, the more I like it."
    "Well~ I like my husband too..." Xia Chaogui tilted her head and let him lick and kiss her. .
    "Who is your husband?" Ji Chonghua's voice became deeper and softer.
    "You~" Xia Chaogui's eyes were as charming as silk, and she puffed up her chest and motioned for him to kiss her.
    "Who am I?" As soon as Ji Chonghua's lips touched her breasts, she shivered in pain. He still took the swollen and bleeding nipples in his mouth and sucked the juice inside vigorously.
    "Ji, Ji Chonghua... um~ um~ um~ so long..." She hugged the man's shoulders flatteringly and pressed his head tightly against her hole, "Husband~ Husband, do you like my N?"
    " I like everything about you." Ji Chonghua sucked hard and touched her swollen breasts pitifully. "It's so pitiful. Will you hate me next time?"
    Xia Chaogui immediately licked the corner of his lips. Her eyes and tone were infatuated, "I don't hate it... um~ I like my husband the most~"
    Her lustful gesture greatly pleased Ji Chonghua, her vaginal semen erupted in the slippery vagina, and she also reached climax.
    Ji Chonghua kissed her hard on her sweaty face and took her into the bathroom to wash up.
    --