46. Chat (Pure Plot

Chat (Pure Plot

Ji Chonghua finally did not answer Xia Chaogui's question.
    Why are you willing to write her name? Although he knew that the consequences of this would be that they would be inseparable for life, he didn't feel sad or anxious at all, but rather warm.
    Before dawn, Xia Chaogui finally fell asleep, but Ji Chonghua was still very energetic. The early morning light filtered in through the gaps in the curtains. The woman next to him changed direction, and a faint fragrance floated on the tips of her hair. He stretched out his hand to take her again. Pulling her into my arms, I didn't have any desire in my heart, I just wanted to hold her like this.
    Ji Chonghua thought about it all night and finally determined the fact that he might have fallen in love with Xia Chaogui.
    But when he thought about it carefully, she was not much different from her previous life, and she rarely even revealed his true thoughts. He always felt guilty towards her. Is it because of guilt?
    Ji Chonghua felt that he would not decide to be with Xia Chaogui forever because of guilt. He was half leaning on the bed, and the woman subconsciously came to him in her sleep, lying on his hole and sleeping soundly.
    Ji Chonghua pulled up the quilt to cover her exposed shoulders. He always felt that Xia Chaogui had a lot of questions to ask. In her previous life, she was a small volcano in the active period. Although there were small quarrels for three days and big quarrels for five days, there was still room for recovery. There is room for improvement; in this life, she is more like an active volcano in its dormant period. It looks like nothing at ordinary times, but it can destroy Atlantis when it erupts.
    She obviously had objections to the family tree, but in the end she just gave him a dark look and turned to sleep. Ji Chonghua was worried that she would quarrel with him over the past life, because he would only lose but not win, and he would definitely die.
    At noon the next day, when he woke up, Xia Chaogui was lying beside him watching TV. Ji Chonghua peeked for a while and found that she was watching a video of a kitten cutting its eggs.
    "What are you looking at?" he suddenly said.
    Xia Chaogui exited the video, still facing him, closing her eyes and pretending to sleep, "I want to be alone for a while."
    "I want to be alone." Ji Chonghua hugged her tightly, stretched his neck and kissed her Face, "We have been married for five years and four months, so don't be so cold. Let's live a good life this time and don't torture anyone."
    Xia Chaogui ignored him and thought: You are the only one who tortures me.
    "Don't you hate me?" She couldn't help but speak. She didn't see Ji Chonghua until a few days before her death in childbirth. At that time, he was much gentler to her, but he still couldn't prevent the ending of death.
    "Who told you? I'll beat him." Ji Chonghua knew that she must be holding her breath in her heart, so he was shameless and clung to her with a playful smile, and even extended his hand to her lower body, "The past is in the past, oh? "
    Xia Chaogui grabbed his wrist and said in a cold and sad tone, "Only you will go over."
    "
    You... why did you hate me before?" Xia Chaogui changed again. A question.
    "Because, well, I don't know. In the beginning, it was just because my family was comparing me to getting married. The more I looked at you, the more annoyed I became..." Ji Chonghua did not dare to say the rest of the words, mainly because Shen Qingyan was by his side at that time.
    Although their relationship was just a pure boss-subordinate relationship at the beginning, there was a beautiful little beauty hanging in front of him every day, who was untouchable and untouchable. When he came home, he became even more angry when he saw Xia Chaogui who had caused him to lose his freedom.
    He wanted to divorce and pursue Shen Qingyan, and he could give her money or a house, but Xia Chaogui refused to agree. As soon as his bad temper got worse, he hated Xia Chaogui more and more. Her bad temper also got worse and she cried every day. Both of them lived very unhappy lives.
    "Oh." Xia Chaogui responded coldly.
    "Then why did you like me before?" Ji Chonghua asked. There was obviously no emotional foundation, so how could she identify him?
    "I lack love." Xia Chaogui answered simply. When she married Ji Chonghua, her grandfather had just passed away, and her only relative passed away. Loneliness and anxiety almost swallowed her up. When Liang Yuanwen found her and asked her to marry his son , she fully expected to find another family in the world.
    The ending was tragic, so she decided to just make money in this life.
    Ji Chonghua kept swallowing, but still didn't say the words "I love you". He lay back on the bed and muttered: "Anyway, we will be inseparable from now on..."
    Xia Chaogui felt nothing after hearing what he said. I thought: Isn’t it just painful for two days? I thought it was menstrual cramps.
    "What does it mean to be separated? Is your family tree in the same system as the Civil Affairs Bureau? When you see the divorce certificate, you automatically feel pain for two days every month?" Xia Chaogui asked again. It was related to herself, so it was better for her to ask more clearly.
    "I don't know. Dad said betrayal means separation, so it should be cheating."
    "Emotional cheating or physical cheating?"
    "Either one counts." Ji Chonghua immediately stared, fearing that she would fall in love with someone else.
    "Be careful." Xia Chaogui reminded her kindly, but at the same time she was feeling sad. Does this mean that her little n-dog, little wolfdog and licking dog have no hope?
    "I don't like other people." Ji Chonghua hugged her tightly without saying the words 'I might like you'.
    "Where is Shen Qingyan?" Xia Chaogui asked, feeling desolate in her heart.
    "..." Ji Chonghua didn't say anything. After successfully divorcing Xia Chaogui in her previous life, she suddenly became pregnant again. Her family even tried to get married again, and even took Xia Chaogui back to recuperate her health.
    He always felt that the child in Xia Chaogui's belly was not his. After all, there was no way she could be pregnant if she didn't do anything. Shen Qingyan kept encouraging him and Xia Chaogui to cuckold him and even treated him as a scapegoat. As soon as she got angry, she moved to The Shen family lives.
    The ending was tragic, and he didn't want to remember it. Anyway, when he came back, Xia Chaogui was about to give birth, and he could smell the child in his belly who had the same breath and bloodline as himself.
    "She's a very bad person." Ji Chonghua didn't want to talk more and just whispered. He put his hand on her belly and seemed to be talking to himself, "How did you get pregnant before?"
    "I don't know, usually. Can I get pregnant if I do it normally?"
    "No, there is a slight chance of doing it with the prototype, but in our previous life..." He didn't dare to go on, for fear that she would be angry if she thought about it, "If you use the human form...unless you take medicine. , but the probability is very small. If you really want to give birth to a child, you will need to use the original
    medicine."
    "The medicine is specially made by the clan, and only our clan can buy it." Ji Chonghua touched her face.
    Xia Chaogui waved his hand away. She originally thought that in her new life, she would turn her hands to make clouds and rain like in the novel, until the golden basin washed her hands to stop the wind and rain.
    But until now after her rebirth, she had done nothing except being oppressed by Ji Chonghua. She didn't even know that Shen Qingyan had been fired, let alone seek revenge.
    Ji Chonghua hugged her again, pushed his knees into her legs, and said solemnly, "Just do it once, and then go out to eat."
    Xia Chaogui did not refuse, but his expression was always a bit perfunctory.
    --