44. Horror Movies (Pure Plot)

Horror Movies (Pure Plot)

Ji Chonghua failed to pry out any information from her mouth. He was a little disappointed and more broken. How could Xia Chaogui in his memory be so fragile and pretentious? She has always been straightforward and has a straightforward personality. She will speak up if she feels wronged, and if she doesn't listen, she will complain to Su Yiwan.
    In his previous life, he had disliked her for reporting too frequently, but now he realized what a stupid mistake she had made. Rather than being silently sad and angry at every turn, he would rather Xia Chaogui speak out about any grievances she had before and file a complaint with her mother. No problem, the crying baby has milk to drink, and now he has to turn his head away even if he wants to feed her.
    He wandered outside for about an hour and then planned to go home. As soon as he left the bar, he met an unexpected person.
    "Mr. Ji, why are you here?" Shen Qingyan looked at him in surprise.
    Ji Chonghua was in a bad mood, and it got even worse after seeing her. He didn't even bother to deal with it, he just pretended that he didn't see her and left quickly, completely ignoring her awkward waving behind his back.
    He laid off Shen Qingyan as soon as her internship period was over, and when she was unhappy, he simply told her to go home. Ji Chonghua knew that Shen Qingyan had great ambitions. In her previous life, she relied on the relationship between the Ji family and the Shen family's business. It's getting better day by day, but Ji Chonghua doesn't intend to be a grievance in this life. He is already very kind by not suppressing the Shen family.
    Shen Qingyan looked at his back, clenching her fists unwillingly, comforting herself in her heart that he just didn't hear. Jogging a few steps to catch up with Ji Chonghua, she quickly followed him: "Mr. Ji! I'm Shen Qingyan, do you remember me?"
    Ji Chonghua paused for a moment, then ran wildly. He was tall and tall, with long hands and long legs. She ran very fast, and soon she disappeared, as if Shen Qingyan was some kind of female ghost.
    Shen Qingyan's face turned green, and a strong sense of humiliation surged in her heart. She investigated in detail. She kept every preference of Ji Chonghua in mind. She should become a full-time employee, should stay with him and continue working, but the first step of the plan was He died young.
    With the mentality of giving it a try, she specially went to Japan to seduce Ji Chonghua, but the other party looked at her as if she had seen a ghost! Not even a word was spoken.
    Ji Chonghua ran home directly. He was still angry when he entered. Xia Chaogui was leaning on the sofa watching TV. She didn't say anything when he came in, but remained silent.
    He didn't say anything. He walked into the room angrily. After cleaning himself, he sat next to Xia Chaogui. His tone was as hard as if he wanted to quarrel, "What are you watching?"
    "I can't understand the movie on the TV station." Xia Chaogui To be honest, Japanese TV stations naturally do not have Chinese subtitles.
    Ji Chonghua sat next to her with his arms folded. After watching it for a while, his face changed slightly, "This is a horror movie."
    "Oh, no wonder the music is so scary." Xia Chaogui replied very calmly. She has been bold and scary since she was a child. Every movie has the same routine, and she has long been immune to it. If it were a horror movie like "The Shining" that relies on atmosphere to win - she would be too slow to feel any atmosphere.
    She was in a trance when she was hugged by a man. She felt something was wrong with Ji Chonghua. She was familiar with the meaning behind every movement and expression of his, but she had never seen the look on his face in her previous life.
    "Don't you dare to look?" she asked.
    "I don't dare to watch? Are you questioning whether I dare to watch?" Ji Chonghua was a little excited and smiled deliberately, "Do you think I don't dare to watch?"
    "...We can change the channel." Xia Chaogui did not expose his Feeling guilty, I just suggested thoughtfully.
    "No need, I'm just worried that you're scared." Ji Chonghua hugged her tightly.
    Her back hit the man's thick chest, and his deep voice rang in her ears, "You can hold me when you're scared."
    The man's rough hands covered her eyes, and his breath blew on the top of her head, "This way you won't be scared. "Yes."
    Xia Chaogui pressed his hand and said calmly, "I'm not afraid, don't stop me from watching TV."
    She didn't break away from the man's arms and leaned in his arms to watch the movie. The protagonist was already on the Japanese tatami. She fell asleep on the bed, but a hand with bright red nail polish stretched out from the mirror next to the wall...
    Xia Chaogui felt the man's hand gradually become stronger, she patted his hand: "Don't hold it so tightly, I can't breathe." !"
    "Ahem, sorry." Ji Chonghua took a deep breath, his eyes wandering.
    The protagonist in the movie has woken up, and there is a gentle knock on the door, da, da, da... da, da, da... again and again in a regular rhythm. The protagonist shrinks in the corner in horror, and the camera pans from the crack in the door to Outside, a pale grimace suddenly appeared!
    Ji Chonghua shivered with fright and hugged her tightly again. Xia Chaogui felt her eyes go dark. After she recovered, she wanted to get up and cross him to get the remote control to change the channel, but she couldn't move because she was hugged too tightly. "Let go." Come on, let's change the channel."
    "Why? I'm not afraid! Why are you so stubborn?" Ji Chonghua pushed her back into his arms and repeated loudly, "..."
    Xia Chaogui didn't even want to! Ignore him.
    Ji Chonghua's Adam's apple rolled, he grabbed her soft little hand, and still said with force: "If you are afraid, hide in my arms."
    The knocking on the door in the movie became more and more urgent, and the weird BGM almost pierced his eardrums, When the female ghost broke in, their door was also knocked.
    "Ahhh!" Ji Chonghua jumped up to the coffee table, "What is that!"
    He blocked all the light. Xia Chaogui stood up helplessly and said, "There is a knock on the door."
    "Don't open it!" Ji Chonghua grabbed her The arm was in a state of panic that she had never seen before, "There is a ghost!"
    "There are no ghosts in this world." Xia Chaogui explained patiently.
    "You were fucked by a tiger last night, and you want to talk to me about science so soon?"
    Xia Chaogui's cheeks were a little hot, and she decided to ignore him and go to open the door. Ji Chonghua followed closely like a baby who just learned to walk. behind her.
    Xia Chaogui felt bad when she saw Shen Qingyan's face. She knew that Ji Chonghua liked Shen Qingyan, but she was still here. It would be too much for him to call Shen Qingyan here directly!
    She shook off the man behind her, glared at him, and walked straight back to the sofa.
    Ji Chonghua was scared. Seeing that she refused to open the door, he dared not open it at all. He followed her back to the living room and clicked on the surveillance camera. The night vision camera illuminated him green and green, and his eyes glowed like light bulbs. The light looked so much like a female ghost in a movie that he didn't even dare to look directly at her.
    He had calmed down now. After confirming that there were humans outside, he realized how embarrassed he had just been, so he said loudly and unceremoniously: "Get out of here! Otherwise, I'll call the police!"
    "How about getting rid of your precious secretary like this? Ask her to come in and sit with her," Xia Chaogui suddenly said quietly.
    "Lao Jin is a man, and there is a woman outside." Ji Chonghua said seriously.
    Xia Chaogui knew Lao Jin and was Ji Chonghua's secretary who was a bit fat and honest.
    Seeing that he really didn't know who was outside, she started to mutter in her heart and asked, "Where is the beautiful female secretary you had before?"
    "She was fired as soon as the internship period was over. Her work ability was not good enough. "Ji Chonghua replied, sitting back on the sofa. The movie had finished. His mentality gradually stabilized and his tone returned to his usual state. "What's wrong? Are you jealous?"
    He smiled and rubbed her face. It’s been several months since I left my job, so it’s too late for you to get jealous.”
    He knew that Xia Chaogui had a lot of feelings for Shen Qingyan. In order to reassure him, he could only try his best to ignore Shen Qingyan. He couldn't even remember this person's name.
    "Do you still remember her face?"
    Ji Chonghua must have shook his head. Only a fool would nod at this time.
    "Really?" Xia Chaogui looked like a child seeking comfort from an adult. Could it be that those words last night were just his drunken gibberish?
    "Why are you lying to me? I'm just an intern." Ji Chonghua's tone was still a bit disdainful, "You've been angry just because of her these past two days, right?"
    Xia Chaogui shook his head. She did not like Shen Qingyan, but she was more Hating Ji Chonghua, if Ji Chonghua wasn't so cold-blooded...
    It's pointless to think about it anymore. Xia Chaogui wants to find out completely whether he is Ji Chonghua in his previous life.
    Late at night, Xia Chaogui was busy packing her luggage in the cloakroom. She felt that she would not be able to sleep for the rest of her life unless she knew Ji Chonghua's true identity.
    She was lost in thought. Ji Chonghua stood at the door like a ghost, his tone was strangely shy, "No need to clean up, we are not in a hurry to go back."
    He stood in the light, his eyes wandering.
    Xia Chaogui knew clearly that he was still afraid, which was completely beyond her expectation. Ji Chonghua was a super devil in her heart, and the devil could not be afraid of anything.
    "Do you still remember what happened before?" she asked suddenly.
    Ji Chonghua's heart beat hard, but he still maintained the most basic calmness, "What is it? How long have we been married? How long can it be before?"
    Now is not the time. He is not sure that Xia Chaogui can stay in this marriage willingly. , at least he is sure that he doesn't want to divorce at all now.
    "Oh, it's okay. Where are you going to play tomorrow?"
    "Do you want to come with me?" Ji Chonghua's eyes lit up, and his smile was inexplicably bright.
    "Okay." Xia Chaogui couldn't bring up any interest. She already had a knot in her heart, not to mention that Ji Chonghua in front of her seemed to be the bastard from her previous life.
    "I'll check out what's fun. Tomorrow it's just the two of us. Don't deal with it. We can still play for a few days." Ji Chonghua wanted to get close to kiss her, but she subconsciously dodged but didn't. She was carried to bed by the man and fell asleep.
    --