#Entry 35

(April/05/2024)               [Friday, 4:43 pm]

Hi everyone.. uh, so I haven't seen anything but, I have been feeling strange.

So let me just get this over with.

First of all I have a few things to tell you guys.. first thing is that, Ri told me she was obsessed with "Slendermans lullaby". Well, I played it and I felt happy and comfortable.. but after a while I stopped listening.

So let me tell you something that happened yesterday, so I was in class doing something on the computer along with my classmates and the Internet was.. very bad. The computers started freezing and lagging a lot and it wouldn't stop for almost two hours straight.. then one of the kids from 3rd grade. (Well for context: The 3rd grade teacher was sick so our teacher had to watch over 3rd grade for only that day.) Well. One of the girls got a nosebleed out of nowhere. Apparently she gets nosebleeds frequently so I don't know, maybe it's a coincidence.

But, anyways lately whenever I'm in class, I start to draw slenderman on the desk with a pencil... I don't know. I just drew it and then I erased it.

A few days ago in class, I had the urge to draw the operator symbol on my hand during class with a black marker but, I decided to not do it since, I didn't want my classmates or the teacher to see that on my hand.

This morning, I got a lil paranoid, I don't know if it was the music that I was listening to, but I heard a voice. I don't think it was the music because, I replayed it and I didn't hear anything. I genuinely don't remember what it said.. because my memory is just.. non-existent at this point, I don't remember. I think if I'm correct. I think I could have sworn that I heard someone call my name: "Hellen?" Like something like that? If I remember correctly. I could have sworn that I saw a very tall shadow figure for a second, I also felt like someone was behind me and.. i don't think it was friendly.

I turned around but, I didn't see anything. I was genuinely getting a bit paranoid, even if I had music playing in my headphones.

Well besides that. I have been pretty obsessed with the song "Who could win a rabbit" again..

Is it strange that I feel connected to that song?.. like "spiritually connected"?... I don't know why but that song comforts me a lot and makes me happy and calm... I haven't been able to stop thinking about Habit. I can't stop listening to that song.

My mood swings are back, one day I feel happy and then the other day I feel upset or just in a bad mood in general.

I have been drawing slenderman a lot. Mostly when I'm in class though (since class is boring) but, anyways.. a few days ago I couldn't stop thinking about Ri for some reason... But, after a while I realized that I was getting a bit obsessed with her but, then I decided to just stop thinking about her. And it worked...

Well that's about it. I'll update soon probably.. BYE! :)