Chapter 1 - "Term Team".

Statement was passed by both big kingdoms, all nations were in uproar because everyone was divided into two parts - people who supported the idea and people who demanded better judgment, but regardless of opinions, the mission began.
Two teams were sent to Qamol by Ships, but team member's private information weren't disclosed as per the safety measures.

Team 1 by the Asmaan kingdom had 5 members, and Team 2 by the Durv kingdom had 5 members as well.

Qamol was almost 40 km away from both sides.
The first checkpoint was the Port of Kingdom Polsaw, then another 20 km way off to the main island.

The way to reach the main continent was complicated because of many big rocks on the way, so specialized boats made by 'Durvs-mages' were used.

After reaching the CONTENT shore,

There were two big ships.
One has a Royal Symbol of a Flower floating sky, representing the Evergreen Glory of the Asmaan Kingdom.
And Another flag had multiple colours Stars representing Unity in diversity.

They all were covered in capes.

People from the Asmaan Kingdom were wearing Royal Green colored robes and People from Durv were wearing Royal Blue colored robes.

They both came and stood in front of each other and bowed to pay respect.

Later,

They introduced each other by their Nicknames (because of confidential identity matters).

{As Per the Plan, suggested by the Statistical Department of the Asmaan kingdom, Teams were divided into 2 further parts where some members would stay in the kingdom Polsaw and analyze, plus guide the steps, and only the Selected ones would go to the Island to and the Treasure of Resources.}