Chapter 17 - "Mysterious Mist"

( In Island )
Next morning : Dawn.

( Like always, Kartavya woke up first, then samarth, and both took a round around cave to gather things that might come handy later. They took a few weapons and left the other bags behind with others. )

"This place is so calm, unlike the place where I live"- Kartavya

"Oh! You must live in the main city then"- Samarth

( Both walking )

"Not exactly, but yes.. what about you."- Kartavya asks samarth

"My workplace is in the main town but my house is outside, near the jungle. Surrounded by numerous trees, so waking up with bird chirping and insect buzzing is common for me"- Samarth

"Woah !! Must be nice"- Kartavya amazed.

( Both wanted to know the real Identities of each other, but *Confidentiality-Promise* kept them silent.

( Confidentiality Promise is like a verbal contract between Party A and Party B to keep personal information private. Here, Party B is more obligated to maintain the confidentiality of any matter. Maintaining this contract is also like an important duty for soldiers agents, spies, or any such workers towards their Homeland.
Fact that no one can break this, except the party A because it is often bonded by the Magic. )

________________________________

( When they returned, everyone was awoke. )

"How can you lose food, out of all items?"- Kaksh ( non chantilly ).

"But.. it was right there, I'm damn sure that I've put that bag here before sleeping."- Rooh pointing at the empty space.

( Then Samarth and kartavya ran there to ask what happened. )

"We lost some of our bags. It was there, but..now it's gone"- Rooh

"Guys.. I think one more thing is missing"- Sanskar

"What-"- Kaksh ( non chantilly )

"Bag.. that had MAP in it -"- Sanskar ( in silently panicking voice )

"What!! -"- Everyone ( Concerned scream )

"What are you saying? It was right here." Kaksh checked the place where her small bag was, but the bag along with the map was actually gone.

"What we gonna do now," Rooh said in a despairing voice.

"One second!! Where's that talking, Hen??"- Kaksh

"Do... you think, she took.. our bags"- Sanskar

"None of them were ours anyway."- Rooh again said in a despairing voice

"Then where is she -" - Kartavya

"You guys really have trust issues." -

Mrs. Murgi came from behind ( carrying some fruits with her )

( She puts fruits on the side and sighs )

"When I woke up, everything was already gone, so I thought of gathering some fruits for you all. So you all won't die starving..but ig death from starvation isn't that bad!! Right!!  "- Mrs.Murgi sighs again

"I'm sorr-.. - "- Sanskar said in hesitant ( bites his lips )

( Mrs.murgi gave side eyes to him and said )

"Anyway! We're already so near the Mount eminence. So, let's just move forward."- Mrs.M

( Everyone agreed, then sanskar helped Mrs.M in managing fruits by showing his formal apology. )

After moving forward with the remaining items :

( It took them 7 Hours to reach near the top of the Mount eminence from the cave, but The Weather wasn't looking good there, as black and purple clouds were thundering all the way up ).

"Why are clouds purple here?"
Kartavya asks in curiosity..

( ALSO THE PURPLE COLOURED MIST APPEARED AS THEY MOVED FORWARD )

"Because"- Mrs.M was about to speak right when Rooh spoke.

"Because the optical illusion of the pink wavelengths lighting up the base of the cloud (due to the low angle of the sun's rays), and these pink clouds superimposed on a dark blue sky."- Rooh said proudly - "I've read this theory in my book. "

"BECAUSE- OF volcanic aerosols of the near active volcanoes."- Mrs.M completed her sentence.

"Wait, my answer was wrong?!"- Rooh asked with a confused face.

"Well, experience matters more than bookish knowledge. You'll learn, kid."- Mrs.M

"Teacher!! Teach me how to gain experiences"- Rooh follows mrs.m

"I charge money from females"- Mrs. Walks faster

"A Gender Biased Hen"- Kaksh said non chantilly.

"Kartavya smiles" - (as he was walking up in front).

(Then suddenly, something passed right beside Kartavya's legs at super fast speed.)

"Woo -" - He screamed in shock.

"Kartavya, are you fine?"- Samarth.

"Something.. passed.. I mean.. I think.. something just touched my legs.."- Kartavya replied in a confused voice.

"Stop scaring me. Bud -"- Sanskar

(Sanskar was about to complete his sentence, but then the same thing happened with him )

"Wooaghh- something just passed right beside my hands!!" - Sanskar said in quivering voice.

"Instant Karma !!" - Rooh

"Don't move, guys.. I think.. there is someone else, apart from Six of Us, " Kaksh said in an unafraid manner.

"Say Seven"- Black weirdly shaped Shadow spoke from beside kaksh ).

( Everyone screamed and panically ran in all directions, but kaksh was still standing there horrified )

( Sanskar saw this and ran to her, held her hands, and took her with him as far as possible from that shadow. )

( Panting ) - ahnnnn ahnnn- what..was that .... !! Kartavya ( was Reclining on Rooh )

"How I'm supposed to know!!"- Rooh

( He noticed it and stood up straight and apologized ) I'm sorry!!

"Where are you guys!!!!"Samarth screamed from somewhere far

( Mist was still there, so it was difficult for everyone to see  )

"Heree!!"- Rooh said loudly.

"Got you guys"- Sanskar ran towards Rooh's voice and reached there.

"Are you guys fine?" Samarth came too.

"Wait, where's Mrs.M?!!"- Samarth

"Huh..Where..is... she..."- Kartavya ( looks around )

"Lost again?!"- Sanskar

".... I think we should look for her-" - Rooh

"But she's the only one who knows the pathway. Roaming unnecessarily will only get us in more trouble"- Samarth

( Sanskar sighs and looks beside him ) ( Kaksh was still standing silently, totally traumatised )

"Hey.. you good-"- Sanakar- "look.. how many fingers are here"-

Kaksh - "I haven't lost my senses yet." ( Unhand her hands with sanskar )

"That thing.. I saw it. Taking that Hen with him"- Kaksh

"........"- All Silence

"I guess now we have to roam unnecessarily"- Rooh

___________________________________