Chapter 19 - "Another Beginning."

After reaching the Kingdom Asmaan, the convoy of King reached the main palace, and it was much bigger than the kingdom of Polsaw.. the huge trees and beautiful flowers were blooming there and a big fountain filled with gold water, Weather was warm, yet It made everything seem perfect.

"Your nation is so beautiful"- Agya ( Came down from the carriage )

"Yes"- Nikaay helped Agya..

Seeing a woman coming down from the King's carriage shocked everyone there, they wondered if she was someone he's interested in.

"Butler"- Nikaay - "Prepare a room and other necessities for a Lady."

"Very well, Your Majesty."- Butler - "Come with me , my Lady"

Butler took Agya with him while Nikaay directly went to his office and started preparing for something.

______________________________

"This is so beautiful"- Agya gasped

"Ma'am, I will tell other maids to help, so please get ready soon"- Butler - "Your majesty has some important matters to discuss with you"

"Sure! Sir"- Agya - "Plus - It's okay, I'm fine without Maids."

Later, Butler took her to Nikaay's office, which was situated inside a library filled with beautiful knowledgeable books.

"Nikaay."- Agya

"Hmm?"- Nikaay was reading some charts and graphs

"Marry Me!!."- Agya said non chantilly

"Whaaaat-"- Butler said in his mind with a shocked face.

"This is not a good time to joke." -
Nikaay said with a straight face as if he was already done with Agya's poor jokes -
"Come here, match these with your charts."

"On my way, sir!!"- Agya

Butler sighs!! "Let me know if you need something, I'll be standing outside.

________________________________

Meanwhile.

{ In Island }

Everyone searched for Mrs.Murgi, everyone, but they got nothing.

"What to do now?"- Samarth - "It's getting late"

"I could've kept the map more consciously."- Kaksh grits

They all were walking in the same direction as the earlier, but as night darkened, the purple clouds and mist disappeared.

"Path is getting cleared now." Rooh, then she noticed a volcano - "Mrs.M mentioned."

"Look there! The Volcano."- Rooh pointed out

The Volcano was right in front of them and seemed as if that could erupt in any second, but the small molten rocks coming out of that big giant valcano looked extremely magestic.

While looking at that, Kartavya noticed a big hole on the foothills of that giant volcano, which was just a few minutes far, and some purple mist was still there.

He suspected something.

"You guys wait here, I have something to check."-

"It's going there gonna be dangerous."- Rooh

"She is right, Kartavya"- Sanskar

"I'll be careful, just a minute."- Kartavya goes towards that hole.

The Hole was opening somewhere downwards. He peeked in a bit.

"What is doing?!."- Sanskar tried to figure it out.

"Ummm"- Samarth - "Do you have any idea, Kaksh?"

"Don't ask me, He is unpredictable for me too."- Kaksh

"How long, you both are working together?"- Rooh

"He first met me , when he was 5 and Now He's 27".

( Kartavya - 27 )

( Kaksh - 42 )

"Woahh"- Rooh..

"You guys?"- Kaksh

"I share similar timelines with Rooh."- Samarth - "She's 26 now, but I first saw her when I was 11".

( Rooh - 26 )

( Samarth - 37 )

"I was 8"- Sanskar laughed - "Gosh!! She was a little cotton ball wrapped in a pink silk towel."

( Sanskar - 34 )

"Sounds so nostalgic."- Rooh Smiles.

When everyone was talking about such stuff, kartavya disappeared too within a blink of an eye.

"Where - Where is he?!!"- Rooh ran towards Hole

So did everyone.

They peeked inside the hole to check if he's inside that or not.

"Shift, i will go inside and check it
myself."- Kaksh ( "almost about to jump" )

But Sanskar stops her.. "Are you mad, we don't even know if he's inside or not, and we don't even know the depth of this."

"But someone has to check."- Kaksh - "Let me goo"-

Everyone was standing right beside the Hole and discussing how to go inside.

Then Sanskar heard a weird voice, and this made him feel the same things he felt after getting touched by that Shadow thing.

".... " - Sanskar - "I can ... Feel something behind me.."

"What are you saying?" Rooh looks back and notices a shadow right behind sanskar and again turns her face down.

It was night time, so everything was unclear, and only the source of light was shine coming outside the hole.

After seeing Rooh's reaction , Something unexplainable is definitely there..

"Sighs"- Kaksh ( about to confront the shadow )

"What you all are doing"-

This sudden voice in such a situation got everyone tripped inside the hole. Unintentionally.

___________________________________

Inside the Hole : -

Things inside the hole were the exact opposite of the island because it was filled with multiple giant ANIMALS, but they all were sleeping.

And Even The thing , everyone fell into was a stomach of big 2 head snacks.

".... No wonder we didn't see any animals outside.."- Sanskar murmured ( rubbing his head ).

Samarth stood up and helped everyone to come down from the giant snake.

"Is this the end... GOD?!"- Rooh looked up.

The Hole actually looked like a Natural Chamber where all the Giants were sleeping as if they're being stored, all together at once.

______________________________________

PREMARTH जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें