Chapter 18 - "Half Time Detective!"

( On the Outside World )

Location - Palace of Polsaw.

( Nikaay was returning from his tea meeting with King Senkumar when he saw a strange woman in her late 20s arguing with palace guards )

Guard - Miss!! This place is not for people like you. Just go, AwaYy!! ( Shouts )

Woman- Ah!! So this is how your king treats his subjects. No wonder, though.

Guard 2- Now we've no option left

( They start dragging a woman by grabbing her handbag. )

Woman - You all will Regret Th-!!

( Nikaay approached the guards and held the woman's hand )

Nikaay - What are both of you doing? Is this how you treat a woman?!!! ( said Angrily )

Woman- This!! This is what I was saying !!!

( Guards were aware of Nikaay's post, so they apologized and left the place quietly )

Woman - You must hold some nice post to bark on those guards!

Nikaay - I wasn't barking. Miss. ( He walks off in the opposite direction )

Woman - if...  if you hold a big position in the palace then. Can you please arrange a meeting for me with the king..it's important. ( Run towards Nikaay )

Nikaay - There are plenty of people to ask for help-

Woman - I've some serious information about Island X.

( King Anant just passes by, but after hearing about 'Island X', Nikaay pulls off the woman behind a gate pillar in a hurry, so the king won't see her. )

Nikaay- Hush!! ( Puts his hand on her mouth. )

( Some minutes later, the king was gone)

Woman - How much longer, we're going to stand in the same position?! ( Took off his hand from the mouth )

Nikaay - Oh!! I'm sorry !! I didn't mean - too.

Woman - Anyway- I guess I've to come later -

Nikaay - No - I mean ( spoke slowly ) - The thing about the island - I need that information.. and I'll appreciate it if you keep this information away from the king here.

Woman ( confused voice ) - Why -

Nikaay - It's - This is because - um- I can't umm-

Woman - 'Walks off'

( This time, Nikaay followed her and *grabbed her hand*  )
"I.. have to save someone!! My- my sister is there..on that island."

Woman - ... How.. can I believe you?

Nikaay - Listen!! Umm - ( This time, he showed her his Royal charm from Nation Asmaan..since he had no other choice left. )

Nikaay - I guess. Now we have so much to discuss.

Woman 'Her eye widened' - then Why don't you come to my house for.. some tea.. meeting.

(Left for Woman's House)

______________________________

Location -
Woman's House!!

It was a small yet cozy house, filled with many colors and antique items.

"Agya... my name is Agya Palwari.. and I'm a journalist and self-made Detective. Sir.. so.. umm thing is.. - "- Woman ( standing in front of Nikaay )

( Nikaay was sitting on the sofa structured bed in the living room while his bodyguard and soldier were waiting outside ).

"Agya! Firstly. Don't be awkward okay - and secondly.. Tell me what you know about the island.

Agya - Firstly, the thing is ( She sits on the sofa too as she explained the matter ).

( Agya explains information and facts to Nikaay )

Nikaay - How do you know all of this?

Agya - My Late Father was a Royal Agent for Nation Kagaz but He suddenly died, while I was completing my higher studies in foreign.

( Flashbacks - When Agya came back home with all of her father's belongings, which she got from the main- palace. She noticed something suspicious, All the Data presented in the Royal Record book were different from the Data and Graphs, presented in her father's book.
From then, She started Investigating the case, which later showed Deep rooted connection between the Higher-ups and the Island ).

[ Higher Ups - Royal Family members and People Holding Important Positions in the Kingdom. ]

Nikaay - Higher-ups are Plotting War?!!

Agya - Not only that, but I think, also the Boat Accident was a sub-plan of war planning!

Nikaay - What- elaborate!?! ( shocked face )

Agya (Puts some documents and suspicious news posters in front of him).

Look here carefully
"This Line Says that Imports of Arm forces have increased by 30% in the last 4 years and the same with the import of numerous items. I think they're just stocking up as per backup."

Nikaay- Where got these?!

Agya - ... I just stole it.. from the Guard-in-charge.

Nikaay- What?! ( He gasped )

Agya- TEMPORARILY!!

Nikaay - .. This data shows information on the whole continent, but this continent is further divided into 3 parts. How will we know which particular nation is behind all of this ?!

Agya - Well.. This is what we'll have to Dig- I mean find out.

Nikaay - About Island ?!

Agya - I don't know much about that, but one thing is clear, that was indeed intentional.
Whoever planned that boat incident was aware of the importance of the people presented on that boat.

Nikaay - You mean? There is also a traitor in my Kingdom.?!

Agya - Facts are here.
"and I'm sure that they planned in such a way that the whole blame alone falls on King Anant."

Nikaay - ....So my doubt was right..!! That wasn't just an unintentional Accident..( he again regrets sending his sister on the mission )

Nikaay - Do you have any solid proof?

Agya - Not Yet, but I have ways to collect them, but it's gonna be dangerous. That's why I was there to make a deal with the King.
Maybe he could've provided me the assistance to Find the truth ou t.( sighs )

Nikaay - I will help you.

Agya - Wait- You will provide me the assistance ?!

Nikaay - I - myself will help you..To be honest, I don't know if I can even trust anyone or not, Same in your case.

Agya - Well.. I can't force you to trust me but I'll assure you my loyalty over time.  "

Nikaay - Let's go then ( stood up )

Agya - Huh-? Where ( staring at him )

Nikaay - I can only provide you assistance in my Territory. Let's go there.
And we're already so late.

Agya - let me pack my bag

Nikaay - I'll buy you whatever you'll need..so Let's just go.

Agya- I like this deal better!! -

[ Both go off to the Kingdom of Asmaan. ]

____________________________________