Chapter 21 - "Childhood Bonds."

{ Empire Asmaan }

26 Years Ago :-

Empire Asmaan was ruled by The Emperor Rudrasan kanwal.

ROYAL FAMILY TREE ( BACK THEN ) :-

RUDRASAN KANWAL - EMPEROR
NIKAYA KANWAL - EMPRESS
ASTITWA KANWAL - CROWN PRINCE
NIKAAY KANWAL - 2ND PRINCE
ROOHIKA KANWAL - PRINCESS

The Emperor was supported by Most Powerful Clan of that time.

'THE PAWARNAS'

The Leader of that clan was Personal advisor of emperor and also was very close to him. Even His Sons grew up in the Royal palace.

ELDEST SON - SAMARTH PAWARN
2ND SON - SANSKAR PAWARN

All 4 fours had very close bonding with eachother.

Astitwa and Samarth were of the same age and same case with Nikaay and Sanskar.

And Then The Princess Born.
_________________________________

It was one evening of summer, when a father heard the news that his new born baby has finally come into the world.

He ran, to the physician's chamber.

"Where's my Wife? And The baby?!!"

This is a baby Girl - Woman Physician said while handling the baby to the king.

(Baby Girl was wrapped in pink cotton towel, looked exactly like Angel right from the heaven.)

"Look !! Saarthi.. Look at my daughter.. how pretty she is."- Rudrasan showed his daughter to his Advior.

"Yes, Lord!!"- He replied happily

"Hold her for a while, let me check my wife"- Rudrasan gone to the inner chamber.

"Where's the babyyyyy!!!"- Boys came running and screaming.

"I heard, it's a girl??!! I'm finally having a Sisterrr??!!'- Nikaay

"We are."- Astitwa pats Nikaay's head and looked at the baby.

Samarth and Sanskar came near too and looked at her but since Nikaay height wasn't enough, it was difficult for him to see the baby.

"Side!! Let me.. Let me ...see her too!!- Nikaay (struggling)

Then the Advior stepped forward and bent a bit so Nikaay could see the baby.

For first few mins, he was too overwhelmed to speak, so he just stared at her.

"Why you look so shocked?!'- Astitwa asked Nikaay calmly.

"...."- Nikaay started Sobbing....

"... She's.. she's just like.. Ruiii ( Cotton ).. !!" -

"Woahhh!! Now I see it too"- Sanskar agreed with Nikaay.
Then Samarth and Astitwa hugged Nikaay.

__________________________________

Years passed:-

ROOHIKA KANWAL grew between his brothers..as a total mischievous kid in disguise.

Everything was so great, until the cold war occurred within Continent Qamol, it affected other nations very much too. The Crown Prince decided to lead Peace force himself.

But Just a week later.. A new news shocked the nation's soul out.

"Crown Prince Astitwa is dead!!"
........ No one knew how.

Some said it was a conspiracy of Qamol nations and some said it was an incurable disease.

But The News led the End of the Cold War and caused the Territorial Re-division of Continent Qamol.