Chapter 13 - "Flavour of Favour"

( Her comment was more shocking than her backstory ).

".... Silence ....."

"OH! No no..stop assuming things in your heads, I meant that i wasn't alive back then, but I am alive now, " Mrs.M

"Things keep getting confusing"- Samarth

"Back then, i was just Toy, and this island gave me life!! ....
however, it took my most precious things, my family, and my freedom.
I still remember every moment I spent with my human family, but it's been years now.
they're probably all dead."- Mrs.M said with teary eyes.

Rooh - "So what's your wish?"

"It is to go back to ... my homeland"- mrs.m

Sanskar - "but i doubt that they will accept such existence between them. People are now more superstition than ever before."

"Doesn't matter. Going there isn't a problem, but going outside of this island is. "- Mrs.m

Kaksh- "What do you mean?"

"I tried multiple hundred times already, but all I got was failure."

Flashbacks:

( "The day, I came here on this island with those 20 people.. i suddenly could feel everything in my surroundings.. Air.. Water.. breeze.. sand everything, i could listen to everyone.. so I actually thought that this was a blessing. But then I behaved as if I'm still a toy, to not get any suspicion. I thought ," I would first let dad know about it tonight."
"I'll tell him that he has family left. He still has me. ".. )

( but later in the same night, i saw everyone going somewhere in silence, dad was there too, so I followed them and soon saw a village, filled with people , back then no one knew that anyone lived here but before I could go near to see what was going on I heard a loud scream as if people were crying and begging for their lives.

"What is it?" I wondered ( and followed the sound )..

( There.. there..i saw dad and his mates sloughtering people.. mercilessly.. )

( "Dad stop"- i screameddddd ( goes in front of him to stop him )... And noticed that His eyes..his eyes weren't normal.
"He's not My Dad." I knew it just by seeing his gaze, but before I could do anything, I saw his sword coming towards me" )

"I don't actually remember what happened afterward because when I woke up, months had passed. No one was here anymore.. village was empty. It felt as if it was only..me.. in this entire island..I tried running away from this island many times, but somehow always got back here on the inside portion of that shore..
I thought, I'll be a lonely bird here that can not even fly.. "- Mrs.M ( Her eyes became teary )

____________________________

( Rooh goes near Mrs.M and Hugs her )

( Kaksh tried to stop Rooh from avoiding any danger, but kartavya stopped her. )

"It must be tough, enduring all of this."- Rooh ( then she sat near mrs.m to listen to her closely and also suggested everyone sitting there ).

"Then?!"- Rooh asks to know about further details of the island.

"I saw many corpses here inside the ocean, maybe of people who tried visiting this place, before you all - mrs.m

Sanskar - "I'm sure those Qamol kingdoms are behind this." ( Angry tone )

"You guys are only travelers who came here alive and still are."
- Mrs.M

Rooh - We should thank Kaksh for that. ( Rooh pats kaksh's head, but kaksh gives her side eye for this )
**Kaksh dislikes physical affirmations, but Rooh loves it**

Kartavya - Fine then, I'll help you, mrs.m.

Samarth- Kindly use "we."

"WE will help you. Just help us to find things we are looking for"- Kartavya

[ Then, since they had no option left,
They introduced themselves, also
they disclose the information to mrs.m about the treasure of resources, which is somewhere on this island. How it's important for the outside world and how it'll help them to prevent war. ]
_________________________________

[ Also, Mrs.M tells everyone about island facts, **she was aware of..** as kind of dangerous plants/trees and animals they'll face in this journey, she totally became their navigator to find the Treasure. ]

"Mrs. M !! Well, here's still something I still can not understand. "- Samarth

"And what's that"- Mrs.M

"What was that dream , you woke us from?!!"- Samarth

"I nearly forgot about that."- Rooh
"Same!!"- Sanskar nods.

"Oh.. That happened because of Swapanpedh" -

"Swapanpedh?"-

"Waitt !! I know about that..
Is that a tree? Does that smell make people hallucinate?! And once if someone fell asleep , then that person will be sleeping forever???!! Where is that? Tree" - Rooh asks in exclamation

"The same tree, you were sleeping below earlier.." - Mrs.M

"It's been only 2 days, and I've almost died twice. "- Rooh whispers in Denial.

"and here are lots of more such things that can easily kill you all..that's why I warned you all - " - mrs.m

( It was almost sunset now, so mrs.m. took them to the place where she lives )
_____________________________

"Well, here's one doubt I still have," Sanskar

Rooh - "What doubt."

"She never mentioned her marriage, then why she uses *Mrs.* Not *Miss*.

Mrs.M heard this and replied , "When I was a toy, those little ones married me to their other toy and even called me."Mrs." Because of that. So it just became a habit.. Whenever someone calls me by this title, I feel as if I'm back in the past, and this feels good." ( She smiles )

______________________________