Chapter 4 - "Interestingly Familiar"

Next Day :

The morning sun came quite late than usual because of cloudy weather; cold breezes were wildly flowing through the windows of Rooh's room.

"It's cold"- Rooh got out of her bed and said in sleepy slow voice.

(But while closing the window, she noticed a man in his late 20s, standing in the garden and admiring the flowers while having his tea)..

"Who's he. seems interesting" - (closes the window)

__________________________

{Scene of the Breakfast Table}

(Everyone was there except Rooh as she decided to visit the temple first, and when she came, the breakfast began. She quietly greeted everyone in the morning and sat beside Kaksha, but as she extended her hand to grab a cup of tea, she noticed the same man she saw from her window)

"Who's he...?"- She wondered again and started staring at him.

(The gaze slightly went noticed to the guy in front of her. so, he heads up his eyes and stares back at her)

"Why are you guys staring at each other.. Rooh? Kartavya?"- One guy from the table said.

"Nothing sir"- Kartavya replied and continued his breakfast.

"Kartavya...? Oh, team leader from Druv.... Ahhhh, HIM. No wonder, he seemed familiar"- Rooh thought in her mind and also continued her business.

(Sometime later, the king suddenly stopped eating and informed everyone of all available details about Island X, which scared some people off, yet it was ethical and important to share, so the king did)

The Breakfast Ended and Everyone spent the rest of the day packing their important stuff and attended more meetings.

The day tiresome day ended, and the next day came with lots of new hustles!!

________