Chapter 3 - "Revealing Class"

Soon, They all reached the Main Palace.

The Rain stopped.
In the Palace- They all Got a Warm welcome from the King of Polsa, himself.

King advised everyone to rest first but the teams insisted on going on with the mission planning.
and then Only the selected members headed directly towards the meeting hall with the king to discuss the plan.]

"Now since here, we are, why don't we all.
At least Introduce our names and specialties so that the Decision goes on smoothly"- King of Polsaw Kingdom.

"Nice idea, why don't we begin with the ladies?!" The king's royal Advisor was there as well.

"Let me. ." - Lady ( in her mid-20s ) started the introduction process.
"I am Rooh, and I am an Archivist, plus The Team Leader of my Team"- Rooh Replied Gently.

"That's great and next"- king.

"I will go. Go next. Very Warm greetings to you all, I am Kartavya, and I'm the team leader of Team Durv."

"Sounds good."- King

"I am Kaksh, the Mage from team Druv."

"That was very short but thanks for coming here."

"Greetings, I am Sanskar, Assistant Director of the Ground Project on Island x [ Team Asmaan] "

"Oh- So ... okay"- King

" I am Samarth, and I am a Specialized Soldier in all Weapons. (Team Asmaan) "

"That's sound... Great"- King

___________

"So only Us, five will go on the Island to conduct missions and the Rest of the team will stay here to maintain the Reports and as backup, your Majesty.
Now if you've any queries regarding the mission. Only.
Then you can comfortably ask us" - Kartavya said.

King sighs "Well I just want you all to know, that the Island is very dangerous, and it has a very minor population and even that is isolated from the rest of the world so I cannot guarantee anything about the unknown species there. umm. I just want you all to return safely, kids."

"That's why, if you ever want to abort the mission, let me know. It's okay."

"Don't worry about us, as Oldest I'll take care of all of them."- Samarth

"Who said, you're the oldest?"- Kaksh.

"So, who is? You?"- Sanskar

"Just saying"- Kaksh

"So, when do you think this is the correct time to head for the Island"- Rooh asked.

"According to the Forecast department, the day after tomorrow is Good enough, I'll manage all the required materials on boats so rest assured"- King.

"If we have some time before leaving Then we all should know more about each other ..since we are going to be together for the next two months" - Sanskar.

"Sounds Good"- Kartavya

"So, I'll get your Rooms ready, Let's End the meeting here" - King.

(Everyone Came out of the Meeting room and returned to their alloted rooms.)
_______________________