Chapter 206: Genius Female Hacker

Upon hearing this, Zhang Yi lowered his eyes. He hadn't spent much time with Yang Mi, and from the beginning, she had always intended to leave this place. He just didn't expect that day to come so soon. But so be it!
Zhang Yi felt a tinge of reluctance, but he wouldn't overly dwell on it. All good things must come to an end, and life would go on even without someone."Are they coming to pick you up to leave?" Zhang Yi asked.Yang Mi quickly waved her hands. "No, no, no, it's not like that! Actually... actually..."She found it difficult to articulate, her slender legs fidgeting anxiously under the covers.Zhang Yi felt puzzled. "What do you mean? I don't understand. Your family has found you, but they don't want to take you away?"Yang Mi forced a bitter smile. "Indeed, my family has contacted me. But, they don't want to take me away. Instead..."She hesitated for a while before looking at Zhang Yi with watery eyes, pleading, "Instead, my cousin ran into danger and hopes I can go save her!"Her pleading look was truly pitiful, enough to make one want to hold her in their arms and comfort her.Zhang Yi raised an eyebrow, finally understanding why she had kept it from him and conspired with Zhou Ke'er. If it was her family, then naturally they were also Zhou Ke'er's relatives.To save someone? What could two young women like them use to go out and save someone? In the end, wouldn't it fall on his shoulders?Zhang Yi figured it all out and couldn't help but smirk."Oh, so that's how it is!"What a joke! Was he suddenly a saint to be asked to save someone unrelated to him?Seeing the truth laid bare, Yang Mi forgot her reserve and climbed over from the bed, tightly embracing Zhang Yi's arm, pleading, "Zhang Yi, please help me this time! I've finally found a family member, I don't want to lose her!"The fragrance of her body filled Zhang Yi's nostrils, intoxicating him. In order to get Zhang Yi's help, she had thrown caution to the wind, her curvaceous body pressing tightly against his.This, my friends, is called a femme fatale tactic!Not only Yang Mi, but even Zhou Ke'er leaned in for the person."Zhang Yi, I know this has nothing to do with you. But, she's our family! If we just watch her die, we'll be guilty for the rest of our lives!"Zhang Yi looked at them with a smile. "You want me to go save her? Don't you know the situation outside now?""My information has been exposed. I don't know how many people are eyeing the resources in my hands, as well as this super shelter!""Leaving here means risking our lives outside. Would I do such a thing for a stranger?"Zhang Yi didn't even need to think, he refused categorically!The femme fatale tactic didn't work on him either. Just because they had spent a long time together didn't mean they could influence Zhang Yi's judgment.Seeing Zhang Yi's decisive refusal, both Yang Mi and Zhou Ke'er became anxious. This was their last hope to save that person!"Zhang Yi, I can't just watch her die!" Yang Mi said urgently. "As long as you promise to save her, then I... I'll fulfill any request you have in the future!"Yang Mi threw caution to the wind to save someone, disregarding her last bottom line.Seeing this, Zhou Ke'er bit her lip and whispered something in Zhang Yi's ear.Zhang Yi's eyes immediately lit up. "Is that true?"Zhou Ke'er had just experienced some changes in her life, so she was usually hesitant to try new things. But just now, she had proposed some bold attempts, and Zhang Yi was definitely moved."Will you agree?" The two women looked at Zhang Yi expectantly.Taking a deep breath, Zhang Yi was about to refuse. At this moment, Yang Mi added, "Xinxin's legs have always been weak. She won't last long in this cold weather outside. Just thinking about it hurts my heart!"The words that were about to come out of Zhang Yi's mouth suddenly stopped."Hmm? Xinxin?"He remembered this name. Yang Mi had mentioned it before; she had a cousin named Yang Xinxin.This girl was studying at a prestigious school in Tianhai City, eighteen years old, extraordinarily beautiful, and a top-notch hacker.Eighteen, beautiful, top-notch hacker.Searching for these keywords yielded the result—exceptional!Zhang Yi's heart raced. Right now, his biggest concern was the network issue. But finding a reliable computer expert at this time was not easy. The key was the word "reliable"!An untrustworthy person entering this shelter would absolutely be unacceptable. Otherwise, he would have invited Lu Fengda, the computer expert, here in the first place.But this Yang Xinxin was Yang Mi's cousin, Zhou Ke'er's cousin once removed. Their relationship was trustworthy.Eighteen, paralyzed legs, beautiful girl—she met all three necessary conditions for beauty and tragedy.Zhang Yi immediately swallowed the words he was about to say.He suddenly grabbed Yang Mi and Zhou Ke'er's hands, looked at them affectionately, sighed, and said, "Alright, stop saying anything!""Since she's your sister, she's equivalent to my sister, Zhang Yi's sister! If she's in danger, how can I stand by?"Both Yang Mi and Zhou Ke'er looked extremely surprised.Especially Zhou Ke'er, she couldn't believe that these words could come from Zhang Yi's mouth. In her impression, Zhang Yi was a refined utilitarian who always prioritized himself.But now that Zhang Yi had agreed, she was naturally overjoyed. Zhou Ke'er sweetly thought to herself: Zhang Yi must be doing this for me. Indeed, he loves me!Tears of excitement welled up in Yang Mi's eyes. "Zhang Yi, thank you so much!"Zhang Yi wiped away the tears from her eyes with a smile and said to the two women, "What, do you think I'm just a selfish person who only cares about profit and lacks any sense of humanity?""You're wrong. My indifference is only a facade for others, but for the people around me, I cherish them dearly!"He held the hands of the two women, his eyes full of tenderness and kindness.Both women were deeply moved, and their views of Zhang Yi had changed greatly.Zhou Ke'er quickly said, "I never doubted you! I know you're a man with a warm heart despite your cold appearance."Yang Mi lightly bit her lip, her eyes filled with affection. "Zhang Yi, I must repay you properly this time!"As a woman, this was the only way she could think of to repay him now.Zhang Yi raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Just once? Are you underestimating me?""How many times depends on your ability!"Yang Mi said with a bite of her cherry lips.