Chapter 211 Bullying

A cruel smile adorned Zhang Mengning's face as she uttered these extremely ruthless words to Yang Xinxin.
Yang Xinxin stood frozen on the spot, her eyes blankly staring, tears streaming down her cheeks.Witnessing this scene, no one stepped forward to condemn Zhang Mengning. Instead, they giggled and laughed.Some even clapped, thinking Zhang Mengning did well."Zhang Mengning, that's enough! We're all classmates, how could you say such cruel words!" A girl with short hair and a handsome appearance walked over, swiftly blocking Yang Xinxin's path. She was Yang Xinxin's best friend, Lu Kernan. If it weren't for her pushing Yang Xinxin's wheelchair all along, Yang Xinxin would have long perished.Zhang Mengning clutched her stomach, suddenly bursting into wild laughter."Hahaha! Lu Kernan, who do you think you are, daring to speak to me like this!"A trace of disdain flashed in her eyes as she pointed at Lu Kernan and said, "You, someone who entered the school with special privileges, dare to argue with me? Have you forgotten your place?"In aristocratic schools, the hierarchy is even more strictly defined.Zhang Mengning is the daughter of a wealthy tycoon, while Lu Kernan, though from a decent family background, can only be considered the bottom tier at Tianqing Academy.Lu Kernan's face reddened as she clenched her fists and said, "So what if your family is rich? At a time like this, can your wealth save you?"Zhang Mengning said indignantly, "Shut up! No matter when, the gap between us cannot be erased!""As long as we leave this cursed place and see the light of day again, you and I are still not from the same world!"She looked at Yang Xinxin with venomous eyes, laughing heartily while pointing at her."Yang Xinxin, it's because of you dragging everyone down that so many classmates have died!""You should just hurry up and die, stop lingering!"Tears welled up in Yang Xinxin's eyes as she was subjected to Zhang Mengning's vicious curses. She had no retort, only bowing her head, letting tears fall onto her pale hand.Unable to bear her friend being insulted like this, Yang Xinxin retorted, "Zhang Mengning, Xinxin is also a human being, she also has the right to live! Who are you to say such things to her?""The deaths of others can't be blamed on Xinxin!"At this moment, another girl with long ponytails and a princess-like oval face stood up.She spoke leisurely, "But a disability that confines one to a wheelchair will indeed burden all of us!"The girl's name was Zheng Yuncong, the daughter of an official from Jiangnan Province.She walked over gently, her eyes fixed on Yang Xinxin, with a natural arrogance on her face."So, what Zhang Mengning said isn't wrong. You're indeed a burden!""In the past, out of respect for our classmates, we didn't abandon you. But you shouldn't be so clueless, should you?""Are you using your disability to morally blackmail us?""This is really beneath you, truly."With these two girls taking the lead, others who had long been dissatisfied with Yang Xinxin, or simply wanted to see others suffer, began to blame Yang Xinxin.Yang Xinxin was very pretty, and with her physical disability and the persona of a top hacker, she perfectly fit the trope of a beautiful and strong victim.Therefore, in the past, her popularity at Tianqing Academy had always been high, with many boys eager to be her knight in shining armor.Naturally, this aroused jealousy among many girls.Now, the long-suppressed malicious thoughts were released along with everyone else's."Yang Xinxin, stop dragging us down, okay?""Really... if it weren't for Teacher Liang's soft heart, I would've left you long ago.""Please, can you just find a place to die on your own?"Yang Xinxin kept her head down, not saying a word, her fair hand showing veins because of her tight grip.Lu Kernan stood alone in front of her, trying hard to defend her."What have you all done for Xinxin? Every time, it's me taking care of her. Don't blame your own predicament on others!"Zhang Mengning pointed at Lu Kernan, sneering, "Lu Kernan, you're really pitiful. She's the heiress of a prominent family, and you're just a student admitted with special privileges.""If it weren't for her illness, would she be friends with you? I think she just wants to boss you around and feel superior to you!""Don't be foolish, if she were fine, she wouldn't even bother with you!"Lu Kernan said angrily, "That's not true! Xinxin isn't that kind of person."Yang Xinxin kept her head down, saying nothing.However, a group of girls around her kept chattering, making her very uncomfortable."So noisy."She murmured softly.But this sentence was already buried in the midst of everyone's arguing.Among the students, a girl with dyed sophisticated wine-red hair and delicate features suddenly walked over."Everyone, stop quarreling! Especially now, we should be more united and helpful to each other!"When the red-haired girl spoke, the tone of the other girls instantly softened a bit.Because her family background was among the top in the class, and she herself was the class monitor, named Shen Miaoke.Shen Miaoke looked gently at Yang Xinxin, bowing her head and saying, "Xinxin, don't worry! Although you're in trouble now, we won't give up on you!""I believe you won't blame us either, right? Let's continue being good friends in the future!"As she spoke, she smiled and reached out her right hand towards Yang Xinxin.Shen Miaoke looked so gentle.She even stood up for Yang Xinxin, who was being surrounded and attacked by everyone.But her tone always made people feel somewhat uncomfortable.However, Yang Xinxin did not reach out her hand.Shen Miaoke waited for a moment, her expression somewhat awkward.She tilted her head, trying to look into Yang Xinxin's eyes through her bangs."Are you unwilling to shake hands with me? I've always been the one who cares most about you!"The surrounding classmates were all enjoying the show.Someone even said, "Miaoke, you're really too kind! You're so kind to such a useless person.""Hey, Yang Xinxin, what do you mean? Miaoke is reaching out to shake hands with you, don't you have any manners?""Come on, maybe her legs are crippled, but is her brain also having problems?"The girls here were mocking Yang Xinxin, while the boys were watching from a distance, with no intention of coming over to help.In the current oppressive environment, watching others being bullied could also give them a sick pleasure.Yang Xinxin's hand clenched, just as she was about to raise it, a sudden strange sound came from behind the crowd."Dang!"Everyone instinctively turned their heads, only to hear a chilling scream.A three-meter-high metal window outside the gym was pushed down, and a five or six-meter-long, blackish claw with a metallic glimmer reached in from the outside.The claw grabbed Zheng Yuncong's head and effortlessly lifted her into the air.A sinister face appeared outside the gym, with a grim smile on its lips."Meow—"