Chapter 213: Tang Dao and the Female Warrior

The three individuals intercepted by the monster glared angrily at Li Yong and Zhou Keqi.
"Beasts!!"Li Yong and Zhou Keqi knew they didn't have long to live, blood flowing from their mouths as they laughed."Don't even think about surviving! If we're going to die, we'll die together!"The monster had obtained seven lovely little toys, and for a moment, it seemed somewhat excited. Its black tail raised high, and its large claws scratched back and forth on the ground.While the monster's attention was completely drawn to these two groups of people, Wu Chengyu and his two companions, who had long been prepared, suddenly rushed out of the gymnasium and fled!Their faces were filled with the relief of surviving a disaster.Wu Chengyu smirked, "Sorry about that, it's better for you to die than for us to die together!"The others nearby complimented, "Chengyu, you're really clever! Let those guys attract the monster's attention first, then we can escape."As they ran for their lives, Wu Chengyu explained to them, "That thing, I've always thought it looked like a mutated cat.""Cats love to play, they'll play with their prey before eating it, and unless they're extremely hungry, they won't have much interest in dead rats."Inside the gymnasium, the monster noticed a few little mice escaping. But it paid no attention, after all, the other little mice were all here.This gymnasium was like its granary, where it could eat its fill.Other students cowered in the corners, envy in their eyes as they saw Wu Chengyu and his companions escape. So, some wanted to follow Wu Chengyu's example and sneak away.However, the monster had already started paying attention and naturally wouldn't let them get away as they wished."Crack!" "Crack!"Two loud cracks, much louder than before.The monster seemed to have grown tired of playing and no longer spared their lives.After lifting its black claws, there were only two blurry corpses left on the ground.Several female students let out painful screams, almost on the verge of collapse as they covered their heads.Just then, an angry shout rang out, "Damn monster, don't hurt my students!"Hearing this voice, the students, who were originally desperate, saw a glimmer of hope in their eyes."Teacher Liang is back! Teacher Liang is back!"At the entrance of the gymnasium, a tall woman with a high ponytail appeared. She held an ancient, sharp Tang Dao in her right hand and swung it towards the monster.Where the blade passed, there was a strange fluctuation, and even the blade itself had a faint blue glow.This angry strike was so dazzlingly fast that it made one's head spin, and the danger emanating from the blade made the black monster unwilling to touch it."Meow—"It let out a chilling howl and quickly dodged to the side.Liang Yue saw the pile of bodies on the ground, her eyes filled with deep sorrow. But when she saw the students huddled in the corner of the gym, she weighed the pros and cons and chose not to fight the monster here.Liang Yue's body moved slowly towards the inside of the gym, making way for the door.The monster understood Liang Yue's intention, a sinister smile creeping onto its lips. Then, it lowered its head to bite into one of the student's bodies, and its huge body vanished with incredible agility outside the gymnasium.Liang Yue held the knife in both hands and cautiously walked outside.But when she looked outside, she couldn't see the monster's figure, only the zigzagging ice and snow tunnel it had drilled out of the snow.Liang Yue breathed a long sigh of relief, but at the same time, an indescribable exhaustion surged in her heart.Always playing this cat and mouse game, how long could she protect her students?In just over a month, most of the students around her had died.Not under the cold snow disaster, but at the hands of that monster.If it weren't for Liang Yue's extraordinary martial skills and her awakening abilities, she would definitely have become a meal for that monster.But she needed to protect so many students and be vigilant against the monster's possible attacks at any time, leaving her mentally exhausted.Shen Miaoke and several girls took the food back and distributed it to the surviving students.Soon after, Wu Chengyu and his two companions also returned, pretending as if nothing had happened, casually grabbing some food.As for the matter of them instigating their classmates to their deaths, it seemed as if it hadn't happened at all.At this moment, Zhang Mengning, who had previously stood up to scold Yang Xinxin, suddenly went crazy.Zheng Yuncong was her best friend, and they had been playmates since childhood. Zheng Yuncong's death at this moment had a huge impact on her.She ran over and cursed at Yang Xinxin, "Why is everyone dead, but you're still alive! You useless piece of trash should be the one to die the most!""Why? Why aren't you dead?"Yang Xinxin remained silent.What was there to explain?When guilt is desired, there's always an excuse.Lu Kernan was indignant, "Zhang Mengning, do you have any sense of reason? Can you blame Xinxin for this?"Zhang Mengning stomped her foot, tears streaming down her face as she cursed, "I just don't like her, so what?"Shen Miaoke advised, "Zhang Mengning, don't be like this."As she spoke, she took out some food and handed it to Yang Xinxin."Xinxin, have something to eat!"Seeing this, Zhang Mengning angrily knocked the food out of her hand onto the ground.She said fiercely, "Don't waste food on her! The food in the school warehouse is limited. This cripple will be eaten sooner or later. It's better to leave the food for the useful ones to eat!"Liang Yue, who had closed her eyes with a serene expression, slowly opened her eyes.Seeing such conflicts among her students, she sighed helplessly and closed her eyes again.She was too tired, and such things happened almost every day.Every day, someone would lose their mind, someone would quarrel because they couldn't bear the immense pressure, or even fight.She had no extra energy to deal with these things, she had to focus all her energy on fighting that elusive monster.As long as the students weren't to the point of killing each other, she wouldn't interfere.Zhang Mengning was still there, arguing loudly, her voice echoing in the gymnasium.In the corner, a girl sitting on a gymnastics mat, holding her head, her eyes filled with despair, muttered, "It's useless, it's useless! No matter how much noise we make, we'll all die, we'll all be eaten by that monster!""Don't you understand?""We're all food intentionally raised by it. The reason why we've survived until now is because it likes to eat live ones!"