Chapter 209: Tianqing Academy

Zhang Yi walked along the road by the river.
Xu Fatso was bundled up from head to toe, hands stuffed in his pockets, stamping his feet to keep warm. When he saw Zhang Yi, he immediately waved enthusiastically. "Brother Zhang, I'm here!"Zhang Yi walked over and said to him, "Didn't we agree to meet at nine in the morning? Look at what time it is now."Xu Fatso scratched his head and chuckled foolishly, "I was afraid I'd be late and hold you up, Brother Zhang."Zhang Yi was a bit helpless with this fatty. He reached out and took the snowmobile out from the space, then opened the door and said to him, "Get in, it's too cold outside."Xu Fatso happily sat in the passenger seat, and Zhang Yi turned on the car's air conditioning. Considering the external temperature, using the air conditioning would consume quite a bit of fuel. However, with Xu Fatso as his capable assistant now, obtaining fuel when needed was easy, so there was no need to be stingy.With the air conditioning on, Xu Fatso relaxed a lot. He thought to himself, "Brother Zhang is so good to me, he's worried I'll freeze, so he turned on the air conditioning. Oh, so moved!""Brother Zhang, where are we going today?" Xu Fatso asked.Zhang Yi said lightly, "We're going to a school to save someone.""To save someone? Oh, I see! It must be someone very important to you, like a family member or friend, right?" Xu Fatso asked earnestly.Zhang Yi shrugged slightly, "Very important? Close enough."Yang Xinxin's computer skills were indeed something he needed right now.After being touched for a while, Xu Fatso's talkative nature started to act up again. He kept chattering in Zhang Yi's ear, wanting to tell him everything that had happened to him since childhood.Zhang Yi was quite speechless. Even now, he couldn't manage to use the intelligent voice to brush off Xu Fatso. He couldn't just plug his ears, so he could only try to let Xu Fatso's words go in one ear and out the other."Our village's Xu Lili, hehe, not to brag, she's definitely been secretly in love with me for a long time!""Every time she looks at me, it's different from others. Oh, and she even came over to thank me!""Ah, girls these days are so shy. If you like me, just say it, why be shy!"...Zhang Yi's forehead was full of black lines. If he didn't have something to do next, he really wanted to kick him out of the car!"By the way, how do the people in our village treat me now?" Zhang Yi deliberately asked this question.Sure enough, Xu Fatso's voice abruptly stopped, and his expression became strange."Uh... about that..."Was there even a need to ask? Zhang Yi had either killed or crippled half the men in their village. There was no way those people would feel grateful towards him. If it weren't for fear of Zhang Yi's strength, they would definitely seek revenge. Xu Fatso couldn't possibly say these words.But Zhang Yi got a temporary peace and quiet.The two waited in the car, and soon, a black snowmobile appeared on the road."Someone's here!" Zhang Yi said.Xu Fatso also looked curiously ahead.Soon, Uncle You drove the car closer."Zhang Yi, long time no see!" Uncle You was very happy to see Zhang Yi and walked over to greet him cheerfully.When Zhang Yi saw Uncle You, there was also a hint of admiration in his eyes.Uncle You had the ability of physical enhancement, he could strengthen his body's strength and increase cell activity. So his physical strength was particularly powerful, and his self-healing ability far exceeded that of ordinary people.He was a standard tank in the front line!And after not seeing him for many days, his physique had become even more robust than before.Even through the thick clothes, you could see his strong physique."Long time no see, Uncle You. You're in good shape now!" Zhang Yi said.Uncle You raised his arm somewhat proudly. "Of course! I feel like I've rejuvenated by ten years. I'm like a young man in his thirties now, in the peak state of physical and mental energy!"Zhang Yi raised an eyebrow, smiling ambiguously at him. "Mainly the mental energy, right?""Hehehe, both!" The two exchanged pleasantries, then Zhang Yi introduced Xu Fatso to Uncle You."This is Xu Fat... Xu Chunlei, an ice and snow ability user. He can manipulate ice and snow!""This is Uncle You, You Jiguang, a physical enhancement ability user, a respected veteran."Xu Fatso and Uncle You greeted each other, getting acquainted. But both of them had doubts in their hearts.Were all three people at the scene mutants?This was just the early stage of the apocalypse, and awakened individuals were particularly rare. Gathering three people at once, what were the odds?Uncle You couldn't hide his thoughts and asked Zhang Yi with his arms crossed, "Zhang Yi, what exactly are we doing this time? Do we need the three of us to go together?"Xu Fatso was also full of curiosity."With three mutants teaming up, the opponent's background must be significant, right?"Zhang Yi waved his hand."It's not as complicated as you think! We're just going to school to save a female student.""A female student??" Uncle You and Xu Fatso's eyes lit up."What grade in college?""What grade in elementary school?"Zhang Yi glared at Xu Fatso fiercely, "Tone down your otaku tendencies!"Xu Fatso innocently covered his mouth.Zhang Yi said, "It's my girlfriend's sister. I just found her whereabouts, and she's in a school over twenty kilometers away from here.""I noticed some anomalies in that area, probably mutated creatures. For safety reasons, I called you guys over!"Uncle You nodded.But Xu Fatso sensed something wrong from Zhang Yi's address."Mutated creatures? Not mutated humans?"Zhang Yi sneered, "Who said only humans can mutate? Humans can mutate, and any cellular organism can mutate."Uncle You curiously asked, "Do you know what it is?"Zhang Yi shook his head, "I don't know either. There's quite a variety of species in Tianhai City, with so many pet owners, and there's also seafood in the seafood market. Who knows what kind of thing has mutated into something spiritual!""Of course, it could also be humans. But if it's humans, they must have gone crazy."Zhang Yi remembered that eerie voice, definitely not something a normal human vocal cord could produce.Uncle You chuckled, "It doesn't matter. Whatever it is, the three of us together can handle it, right?"Zhang Yi nodded, "That's what I mean. With the three of us working together, nothing can threaten our safety."Uncle You nodded, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!""Alright, let's go!"Zhang Yi and Xu Fatso got on the snowmobile, while Uncle You rode the motorcycle Zhang Yi had given him.Zhang Yi opened the smart navigation on his phone and located Tianqing Academy.The Star Cloud Satellite System in the sky could still function, so positioning was still possible. Even with some errors, it was still quite accurate.After the positioning was done, Zhang Yi started the car and headed towards Tianqing Academy, while Uncle You rode the motorcycle alongside.

Ice Apocalypse (Season 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara