7

When Su Yue saw some people passing by her on a bicycle, she couldn't help being envious. She also wanted a bicycle so that she didn't have to rely on her legs wherever she went.

But in this era, bicycles are expensive, costing more than two hundred yuan, and if you have money, you still have to have industrial tickets, and industrial tickets are hard to get, so there are very few people with cars.

What's more, all her belongings now are only a few dozen dollars, and she can't afford a bicycle wheel.

This is probably the poorest period of her life.

Wu Xiaoxiao and Mao Lin were going to the supply and marketing agency to look at fabrics. Li Xiaoqing also planned to buy some personal items. Su Yue was afraid of delaying them, so she let them go first.

After they left, Su Yue stayed on the spot and rested for a while. After she recovered most of her strength, she stood up with the basket and walked to the supply and marketing agency.

She didn't plan to sell at the market. This method was still dangerous. She planned to go directly to the supply and marketing agency to quietly look for customers.

Su Yue stood not far from the entrance of the supply and marketing agency and observed. After a long time of observation, she saw a stylishly dressed woman in her thirties coming out of it, holding a can and an oil paper bag in her hand. What you are holding seems to be eating.

At first glance, this woman is not short of money at home.

Su Yue's eyes lit up, no longer hesitating, she walked straight up and stopped the woman.

When the woman looked suspiciously, Su Yue smiled slightly and asked in a low voice, "Sister, do you want to buy some chicken cake? The chicken cake I made by myself is delicious and delicious."

The woman thought she was being stopped by someone to sell her own stuff again, but she was impatient, and she was about to wave her hand and leave immediately, but she was attracted by the "chicken cake".

She hasn't heard of chicken cake yet.

Out of curiosity, the woman did not leave, but asked: "What chicken cake?"

Seeing that there was a play, Su Yue immediately opened a corner of her basket, revealing the golden cake inside, "Sister, look, this is my own chicken cake, it's very delicious, you will know if you taste it."

Su Yue didn't say anything else and stuffed a piece for this elder sister, and the woman didn't hesitate, she just tasted it, because it was too sweet, and it tasted delicious.

At this entrance, the woman was taken aback. She didn't expect it to smell delicious and taste even more delicious. She had never eaten such a delicious cake.

Now the woman didn't hesitate at all and asked directly: "Sister, how do you sell this chicken cake?"

Su Yue knew that the business was completed, and quietly said, "Sister, there are so many people here, let's go to the alley over there and talk."

The woman nodded clearly, followed Su Yue over, and introduced herself as she walked, "My name is Jiang, you just call me Sister Jiang."

Su Yue yelled to Sister Jiang in a kind-hearted manner. When there was no one in the alley, she completely opened her cover and said, "Sister Jiang, we made this by ourselves. We couldn't buy it outside. You tasted it too, I won’t waste time. It’s a dime and fifty dollars. How many dollars do you think?"

"Five cents?" Sister Jiang was slightly surprised. She wanted to say that it was too expensive, but when she thought of the taste, she felt that it was not expensive. It was much better than the pastries sold by the supply and marketing cooperatives. It was delicious and beautiful. If you can’t buy it, there is a lot of weight. Buying this to give away is better than the stuff in the supply and marketing cooperative.