43

The old lady Han was angry and said, "Since you asked me why your elder brother got a bicycle for marriage and you didn't, then I will answer you."

"This bicycle ticket was obtained by your eldest brother, and the money was also given by your elder brother. Why can't your elder brother use his own ticket to buy a bicycle with his own money? Then why don't you have it, because when you got married, the third There is no money in it, what would he give you to buy a car? Not only is there no money to buy a car, even the fifty yuan gift that your natal family asks for is paid out with the money your elder brother makes. Everything you buy for marriage includes banquets The money is made by your elder brother! Are you embarrassed to say to buy a car?"

Han Lao San was already blushed by the old lady's words, and he couldn't wait for a hole in the ground.

Han Lao Er was also very uncomfortable, staring at his wife fiercely, warning her not to make trouble, Han Lao Er's daughter-in-law was stunned by him, and she dared not say anything.

Mrs. Han went on to say: "Which one of your brothers has the ability to buy something for your daughter-in-law, I have no problem with me. As long as you can make money, even if you buy a car for your daughter-in-law, I will support it. The key is that you have this ability. Huh! The third wife, you want a bike, okay, let your man buy it for you, don’t you have a few hundred dollars in your hands now, just use it to buy one, I promise you won’t be too much. Say!"

"How can it work!" Of course, the third wife Han could not buy a bicycle with the money from the separation of her family. She was dissatisfied: "Big brother has not been to the army for so long, and he wasted so much money to treat his legs. Mother, don’t lie to us. The money you buy a car is clearly the money you make from making cakes. You take it out for your eldest brother to marry a wife. We are married to a wife. Why didn’t we buy bicycles before we got married? Obviously it is an eccentric eye!"

"Okay! You have to mess with me, right? Today I will tell you thoroughly!" The old lady Han was shaking with anger, pointing to her word by word: "If you don't believe that money belongs to your elder brother, then forget it. , You love to believe it or not. But if you say I am partial, then I will admit it today. I am partial. I just like your elder brother's daughter-in-law. Are you dissatisfied? Then compare yourself with others, and Su Yue's theory of knowledge appearance In terms of personality, which point is not one hundred times stronger than you? Besides people’s ability, it doesn’t matter how much money they make. Our family’s money is also made by her. How about you? Can you make money? What do you follow? Compared with others? Ah?!"

Unexpectedly, the old lady would admit in public that she was partial, and she compared herself with Su Yue, and directly compared herself to not as good as a hair of others. This made the third wife Han feel ashamed and annoyed. She wanted to refute, but she refuted it in a word. She didn't come out, because she knew that she really couldn't compare with Su Yue, and she couldn't compare it in any aspect.

The old lady Han turned her head to look at the second daughter-in-law of Han, "Second daughter-in-law, I can see it too, are you not convinced?"

The second daughter-in-law of Han hurriedly said, "My mother...I don't have one."

"Do you know it in your own mind." The old lady Han waved her hand. "I will make it clear today that we are now separated. I have given you everything that should be given to you. Now what I have in my hand, including my hand in the future Here, as well as the money earned by your eldest brother and fourth brother, all have nothing to do with you. We can spend whatever we want, and buy whatever we want. It's not your turn to talk about it! If you have any comments, get out and build your own house."

Seeing the old lady getting angry, Han Lao San blushed and said to the old lady Han: "Mother, don't be angry, Fangzi is confused, you just treat her as farting, don't care about her, I will clean up her when she is talking."