34

The daughter-in-law of Han Lao San had no food for lunch, and her stomach was grumbled with hunger. She wanted to wait for Han Lao San to save her some food, but she didn't know that Han Lao San didn't care about her at all. After eating, she carried a **** and went to work. I didn't even enter the door.

Knowing that the man is annoying herself, she is angry and wronged. Isn't she all for their little family? If all the money is spent on the treatment of legs, then they won’t be able to separate a penny, they still have For children, even if you don’t think for yourself, you have to plan for your children. But not only did he not stand on his side, he also helped his mother bully himself.

The more I thought about it, the more I was wronged, the third wife Han simply didn’t even go to work, so she was bored and angry in the house, but for a long time she didn’t see anyone coming to persuade her, even Maomao didn’t know where she was going. Ignored her.

The third wife of Han couldn't help but feel sad. She felt that she didn't have any status in this family. The mother-in-law didn't take herself seriously, and even her husband didn't stand by her side. So what else did she stay for? She might as well go back to her natal home.

Thinking of this, the third wife Han got up, packed some luggage with a piece of cloth, rushed out the door with her back on her back, and when she rushed to the yard, she saw Maomao playing in the mud by the chicken coop, she walked over He picked it up and walked outside.

Mao Mao glanced at his mother's baggage on her back and asked, "Mother, where are we going?"

The third wife of Han said angrily: "Mother takes you to grandma's house for a few days."

Maomao immediately kicked his legs and struggled, "Mother, I won't go. I don't like to go to my grandma's house. My grandmother is partial and reluctant to give me delicious food, but only for Dazhuang brother and others."

The third wife of Han slapped his **** fiercely, "Shut up!"

Mao Mao was beaten and cried.

Taohua watched the two go away, and hurried to the kitchen to say to the old lady Han who was making pastries: "Milk, the third aunt is leaving with Maomao, and the third aunt is still carrying a burden."

The old lady Han didn't raise her eyelids, "Don't worry, your third aunt went back to her family's house to drop by."

Taohua remembered the fact that her third aunt often went back to her family's house, and she didn't feel strange anymore, so she continued to go out and play with her brother.

The third wife's mother-in-law's family is in Dahe Village next door to Han's Village. It only takes half an hour to walk. When her mother saw that she was back with a baggage on her body, she asked, "What's the matter? I quarreled with her son-in-law. ?"

The third daughter-in-law Han always told her mother everything. Seeing her mother asked, she immediately poured out her dissatisfaction.

As soon as Mrs. Han's wife and wife, Mrs. Zhao, finished listening, she immediately patted her thigh, her eyes widened with anger, "How can your mother-in-law be like this? You can spend three hundred yuan a month? How much is this! "

The third wife of Han: "That's right, some people don’t have 300 yuan for the whole family. My mother-in-law is good, and it will be spent in one month. I don’t know that the prescription will work, but even the doctors in the big hospitals will treat them. It’s not good. A prescription that can be found casually can be cured. Isn’t this just a practice of money.”

The old lady Zhao rolled her eyes and said quietly, "This shows that your mother-in-law has a lot of money."

The third daughter-in-law of Han: "The allowance earned by the eldest brother in the army will be sent back to my mother-in-law, and now my mother-in-law makes cakes and makes money by herself, she should have a lot of money in her hand, but now she is using it to treat her eldest brother’s legs. How much money can't help being spent like this, it is estimated that it will be gone in less than two months."