10

Private selling is usually done secretly. It is better not to let people know, let alone outsiders. Isn't she afraid of being reported? Why did she take the initiative to tell him that she wanted to sell something?

Su Yue raised her head and blinked at him, "Because Brother Han, you are a good person, I believe you."

Han Aiguo's heart made a loud "boom", not knowing what to say for a while.

Seeing him as if frightened by her words, Su Yue smiled secretly in her heart, and then continued to say sternly: "Big Brother Han, I believe you are one of them. Second, I think about your brothers. Maybe someone can do this. I can trust someone you can say."

In fact, Su Yue wanted to make the money through Han Aiguo, so that the Han family could earn the money, so that the Han family would also remember Han Aiguo's goodness, and would not dislike him eating plain rice at home, and be kind to him.

But I don't know if the Han family can do the job. After all, she doesn't know the other three brothers in the Han family.

Han Aiguo really didn't know what to say about Su Yue, how could a girl trust him so well? Just because I borrowed her flour last time? But she would lend it to her even if she went to another house.

She believes in people so easily, can she really do business?

Su Yue didn't know Han Ai's concern about her, she directly stuffed the mooncake in her hand into his arms, and then retreated easily, "Brother Han, help me think about it, I'll come to you tonight."

Han Aiguo wanted to stop her, but she disappeared in the blink of an eye, leaving only the mooncake in his hand, which seemed to carry the warmth from her.

Looking at the moon cake in his hand, Han Aiguo thought for a while and took it back to his room. It's not that she is reluctant to give it to her family. It is really impossible to tell the source of this mooncake. The family will definitely wonder why she had come to him. Moreover, too many people knew that she wanted to sell something to her disadvantage.

As for what she said about asking him to introduce someone to do something, he also had a personal choice in his heart, but he still had to wait for his mother to come back and talk to his mother. After all, if this matter was done, he couldn't hide it from his mother.

At noon, the other people hadn't got off work yet, so the old lady Han came back early to cook lunch.

Han Aiguo called his mother to his room.

"What's wrong, boss?"

Han Aiguo quietly took out the mooncakes to his mother.

Old lady Han was surprised, "Boss, where did you get the mooncakes?"

Han Aiguo told him about Su Yue's visit.

The old lady Han was really surprised. She scanned Han Aiguo's face for a few times, but when she saw his expression as usual, she was a little muttered in her heart, but she couldn't tell why she didn't dare to talk nonsense, she had to put it in her heart and asked. Started business: "Then what do you think? The girl finally asked you to help. You can't help but."

Han Aiguo: "Mother, I just want to tell you about this. I have a personal choice in my heart. What do you think of the fourth brother?"

"You mean the fourth child?" Old lady Han was taken aback, "but the fourth child is only twelve years old."

Han Aiguo nodded, "Mother, I think the fourth child is very suitable. The fourth child can't do much farm work. If other people in the family do this, it will delay earning work points. Another, the fourth child is also clever, but not slippery. He often runs around in villages and towns, and he can do this well."