15

The second daughter-in-law of Han even joked to Su Yue: "Educated Su, I used to think that I could cook by myself, but now I have eaten the dishes you cook, and then I know that I'm making pig food."

Everyone burst into laughter after hearing this.

The third wife of Han echoed: "It's not so good. I think Su Zhiqing's craftsmanship is a hundred times better than the chefs of the state-owned hotel. If Su Zhiqing becomes a cook, there will be nothing wrong with those cooks. "

Su Yue didn't know how many praises she had heard in her previous life, and she had heard nothing, but today she was very happy because Han Aiguo's expression after eating told her that he felt very, very delicious, just like everyone else. The eyes of the whole person lit up.

When he thought it was delicious, she was very happy.

The whole family quickly settled a plate of sweet and sour pork ribs, and then went to eat other untouched dishes. Although it doesn't taste as good as Su Yue's, it's hard to eat, so naturally you have to eat it hard.

Although Su Yue came here to eat for two days, she made some money by selling food. The money was used to buy delicious and improved meals. You can eat meat in three or two days, so it’s not so for meat. Desire, so I only take food, not to grab meat with everyone.

The old lady Han thought that Su Yue was embarrassed to eat meat, and hurriedly put two pieces of braised pork for her, and put another piece of fish into her bowl, "Xiao Su, you are welcome, eat more meat."

The old lady Han had all fatty meat, which made Su Yue a little embarrassed, because she never eats fatty meat and rarely eats fat or thin. She likes to eat lean meat.

But people in this age like to eat fatty meat. They feel that lean meat has no oily water. In addition, they are reluctant to put oil when roasting meat. The lean meat burned will be very firewood and it will be stuffy. So everyone buys meat. They all like to buy fat meat, and the price of fat meat is much more expensive than lean meat.

Su Yue looked at the meat in the bowl into entanglement, not knowing whether she was eating well or not.

In the end, Su Yue still reluctantly didn't come to eat the fat on her own, so she quickly put the meat in the bowl into Han Aiguo's bowl while everyone was immersed in eating and not paying attention.

Han Aiguo looked at her in surprise, a little startled.

Su Yue grinned at him, made a "for you" mouth shape, and then buried her head in eating her own meal, pretending that she hadn't done anything just now.

Because of this, she didn't see Han Aiguo's red ears, but she still sent the two pieces of meat into her mouth and chewed slowly.

I didn't even notice, the old lady Han actually saw the small movements of the two, and her eyes almost narrowed.

After the meal, the old lady Han still wanted to stay with Su Yue for dinner at home, but Su Yue refused, saying that she would go back to the educated youth point to eat with other educated youths, and then the old lady Han gave up, but she gave her a gift when Su Yue left. A big basket of fresh vegetables for her to take back to make dinner.

The vegetables of the Han family are very good, and they look good, much better than those of the educated youth. Originally, Su Yue thought that the vegetables at this time were all ugly, but now she knows that it is not the ugly vegetables, but the ugly raised by the educated youth.

囧~

Su Yue went home embarrassedly with a basket of fresh vegetables.

When I returned to the educated youth spot, I was surprised to find that there were more people at home. Two female educated youths living in another yard came here.