23

Su Yue first processed the fish, shaved all the bones of the meat, and only the fish meat was left. After washing it, he cut it into pieces with a knife diagonally, then put it in salt and rubbed it again, and then used it. Washing with clean water repeatedly until the fish fillets become crystal clear and transparent, the fish will be refreshing and tender.

Li Xiaoqing assisted her by taking out the sauerkraut from the jar of pickled vegetables as Su Yue said, cutting the sauerkraut into shreds, and then blanching it in boiling water for later use.

Li Xiaoqing had never heard of pickled cabbage fish before, but she was very used to Su Yue from time to time to make a meal that everyone had never heard of. At this time, when Su Yue said that she was going to make pickled fish, she was next to her. Help, look forward to the birth of this dish by the way.

Anyway, it must be delicious. Since Su Yue started cooking, the motivation for the few of them to go to work every day is to go to work and eat Su Yue’s delicious food. Thinking about it makes people feel that they are full of strength. I feel that going to the countryside is just going through the days, but now I feel that life is pretty good.

Su Yue put salt, pepper, egg white, starch and other condiments into the fish fillets and grabbed them by hand. Then, set them aside and let them stand. Then Li Xiaoqing, who was waiting eagerly, said: "It's time to fire."

"Hey, that's great!" Li Xiaoqing seemed to have heard some major instruction, and went behind the stove with a stab, and it was not easy to say that the firewood was lit.

Su Yue couldn't laugh or cry, always feeling that Li Xiaoqing was inexplicably excited when she heard that she was making a fire.

Seeing that the pot is heating up, Su Yue pours the oil, puts in shallots, ginger, garlic, etc., adds fish heads, fish tails, fish bones, fish skins, etc. for stir-frying. Only this first procedure immediately bursts with an attractive fragrance. The whole kitchen was full of fragrance, and it was so fragrant that Li Xiaoqing kept sniffing, and saliva flowed out.

Not only Li Xiaoqing, but Wu Xiaoxiao and Wei Jiamaolin were too much to stay in the house because of the smell. They ran to the door of the kitchen, but didn't feel embarrassed to come in, so they snorted at the door, one by one, just like children.

Su Yue would be laughed to death by them, always feeling that these people have gone farther and farther on the road of eating goods.

Wu Xiaoxiao swallowed, and asked Su Yue eagerly: "Su Yue, what are you going to make delicious? Why is it so fragrant."

Su Yue put the fish fillets in her hand into the pot and replied, "I'm making sauerkraut fish. Let's steam some rice cakes tonight and eat! It's fragrant."

"Wow--" When Su Yue said this, everyone was excited, and they wanted to eat it right away.

Zhao Fang and Han Xiaoru were also out of the room by the fragrance, and squeezed to the door of the kitchen, their heads stretched out to squeeze inside.

Upon seeing this, Wu Xiaoxiao and the three hurriedly pushed them back to prevent them from looking in the kitchen.

Of course, Zhao Fang and Wu Xiaoxiao couldn't squeeze them, and they were still squeezed behind, and they couldn't see what Su Yue was doing inside.

Zhao Fang jumped with anger, "I said what did you squeeze me for? This kitchen belongs to everyone, not yours, why not let us in?"

Wu Xiaoxiao "pooh" her, "People Su Yue cooks all the secret recipes. You squeezed in like this to steal the secret recipe? Shameless?"

Zhao Fang's cautious thinking was broken, but he refused to admit it, "If you don't cook a dish, and return the secret recipe, what's worth peeking at!"