9

About the divorce of Han Aiguo, it spread all over the village the next day, and everyone was talking about it when he was working.

A woman not far from Su Yue was chatting with a few people while she was working, “I heard that the Han family had a big trouble yesterday, and the old lady of the Han family almost got into a fight with the old lady of the Wang family.”

A woman next to him said: "No, the old lady of the Han family almost had to work hard with them. But we can't blame the old lady of the Han family. The Wang family did too much. When she saw someone hurt her leg, she would raise her relatives. People poke their spine."

Someone said: "You can think from the perspective of the Wang family. People are also thinking about their daughters. Han Aiguo used to be a sweet pastry, and in the army, the cadre allowance is high, but now it is different. I heard that the doctors in the provincial capital I've seen it all, and it is said that it can't be cured, and it's a bit awkward. It will be disabled in the future. Who is willing to marry a girl to a disabled girl? Isn't this pushing the girl into the fire pit?"

Several people echoed this statement, "It's true, if it's my daughter, I don't want her to marry such a person."

"Who wouldn't say, although the Wang family is not kind, but Han Aiguo can only be blamed for the bad luck, the bright future is so ruined, and a good man will become a disabled man in the future."

"I see, the boss of the Han family will want to talk about being difficult in the future. He is already in his twenties, and with his crippled legs, he will not be able to make money to support his family in the future. No girl dare to marry."

"Yeah, yeah, if I want to tell you, in the future, the Han family boss can only count on Mrs. Han to support him, but I don't know if her other three sons will have any opinions."

"There will definitely be opinions. Even if the three Han brothers have no opinions, their daughter-in-law must have opinions. Who can stand his uncle eating plain rice at home?"

"It won't be long before I see, this Han family will be separated."

Su Yue's brows gradually wrinkled when she heard everyone talking like this. She was originally happy about Han Aiguo's resignation, but now that so many people said he was crippled by a crippled man, she became angry in her heart. That man is a hero. When he returns from an injury on the battlefield, it shouldn't be the result.

The more Su Yue thought about it, the more unhappy she was, calling the system in her mind: "System, can Han Aiguo's leg really be healed?"

System answer: Yes. There is a cure for this kind of leg in the system mall. After long-term use of the leg, it will slowly recover, and the host need not worry.

"How many points does the recipe need to exchange for?"

System: This must be understood by the host in the mall.

Su Yue sighed helplessly, thinking about her current points, only 14 points, she didn't even have the qualifications to enter the system mall, let alone get the prescription for treating legs, she estimated such an important prescription, the most At least several hundred points are required. With her current "financial resources", that is a drop in the bucket.

No, she has to work hard to earn points, save enough points to enter the mall as soon as possible, and then save enough points for buyers.

After she got off work, Su Yue couldn't wait to get into the kitchen, planning to make some mooncakes.

Because the Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon, no matter whether the family is poor or rich, they will buy some moon cakes and try them home. There are moon cakes sold in the supply and marketing cooperatives, but they are expensive, and there are only a few flavors, which are not necessarily delicious.