13

Su Yue walked out of the door and walked towards a small forest not far in front of the door.

This small forest is not a serious forest, but a small soil **** in the middle of a large pond not far away. There are many trees on it and it is very luxuriant. It looks like an island in the pond. But there is nothing in it, except for the occasional hide-and-seek hide-and-seek in which no one goes to play.

There is a path by the pond that leads directly to the forest in the middle, and you can go directly from the bank.

Every household at this point is closed for sleep, and there are no lights outside. It is dark and only illuminated by the moon in the sky. Fortunately, tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival. The moon is still bright this night, so that Su Yue can see what is in front of her. road.

When she walked to the middle of the trail, Su Yue stopped moving on guard, and whispered to the forest in front: "Who is there? What can I do for you?"

After a rustling voice, a male voice rang: "It's me, Han Aiguo."

Han Aiguo appeared on the other side of the trail, looking at Su Yue with his cane, his expression a little unnatural.

Su Yue's eyes widened, surprised, "Brother Han, why are you?"

Although surprised, Su Yue relaxed her body guard in an instant, completely relieved.

Fortunately, it was a false alarm.

If she had known that it was him, what would she have prepared so many weapons for, she would have run out long ago.

Han Aiguo pursed her lips and explained in a low voice: "I, my mother asked me to ask you to have a meal at my house tomorrow. Thank you for giving the fourth child the opportunity to earn money."

Su Yue suddenly asked, "Then why don't you just go to my house and look for me? When I came here, I don't know who it was, and it made me feel more upset."

Han Aikoku was a little bit embarrassed, and apologized in a low voice: "I'm sorry, I think I will come to you at night, and others may gossiping about you."

The people in the village like to talk about the short stories of the east and the west, especially the things between men and women, who is irritating with whom, who has a leg behind, and whose daughter-in-law gives men a cuckold. They can't finish talking.

Many women in the village like to talk about gossip when they get together. Not only that, but many old men in the village also like to get together and talk about gossip when they are fine.

Although Han Aiguo is not at home all year round, he is well versed in the idiosyncrasies of people in the village who love to gossiping. He is not afraid of being seen gossiping by others, but he is afraid of making Su Yue difficult to be a human being. So instead of rushing to find Su Yue, he gave Zhuangzi a piece of candy and asked him to go in and ask Su Yue to come out.

Su Yue understood why he did this.

After coming here, she naturally understands the gossip characteristics of the people in the village. If someone who loves to talk sees Han Aiguo University visiting her at night, she might actually be arranged.

But she didn't even think of this, but Han Aiguo, a big man, thought about it. It was so thoughtful.

Secretly smiled, Su Yue continued to walk a few steps forward, walked to Han Aiguo, stretched out a finger and gently poked his arm, "Brother Han, let's go in and say, standing on the path It’s not good for people to see it."

Han Aiguo didn’t know what was wrong. She obviously poked so lightly, but the piece on her arm seemed to have electricity passing through it. The electric arm was numb, and her body was a little stiff, and she didn’t even remember that she had explained it. The reason for coming here, why should I go in and say it again.