17

I can go with Han Aiguo!

Su Yue was happy in her heart, but on the surface she had to pretend to be surprised and pleasantly surprised, and said: "It turns out that Big Brother Han is going to the commune tomorrow. That's just right, we can have a company together."

There was no expression on Han Aiguo's face, and he nodded lightly, "Yes".

Han Aimin was rather excited, "Sister Su Yue, I have already borrowed a mule cart from Shuanzi's house. Let's rush to the car tomorrow, you don't have to walk by yourself."

Su Yue laughed: "That's great, it saves me effort."

Finally, the three agreed to leave at dawn the next day. As for the twists, they will be placed in the Han's house, and they will be carried directly on the mule car tomorrow morning, so that Su Yue and the others will not be taken back by Zhao Fang and they will see it and cause suspicion.

The next morning, everyone else went to work, and Su Yue asked Li Xiaoqing to ask for a leave of absence, and then waited at home for Han Aimin to call.

Su Yue guessed that Han Aiguo was going to the hospital to see his legs. She would not be able to come back for a while. He would definitely have to eat in the town at noon, but now he needs a meal ticket wherever he goes. Expensive, not as good as the food she made herself.

So before the two Han Aiguo brothers came to pick her up, Su Yue took the ingredients quickly into the kitchen, chopped the meat and washed the leaves, preparing to make a few meat dumplings and take them to the town as dry food.

Roujiamo is easy to make. Just make a few noodles and cut them in the middle, put in the meat and lettuce leaves. It saves time and effort. It tastes delicious and hungry. It is a must-have dry food when going out. select.

Su Yue's movements were very fast, and in just half an hour she made seven Roujiamo. She has a small appetite and can be full with only one, but Han Aiguo and Han Aimin need to eat at least three.

Putting the cooked meat tongs into the basket, Su Yue filled some water with her own kettle, eating and drinking, no need to worry about the lunch.

Just as he was busy, Han Aimin drove the mule cart over.

Han Aiguo was sitting on the mule cart with his walking stick next to him, and other things on the other side.

"Brother Han." Su Yue smiled sweetly at him, climbed into the car quickly and sat down beside him.

Seeing Su Yue sitting down, Han Aimin drove the mule off.

The mule walks very slowly. Sitting in a mule cart is actually not much faster than walking. Some people who walk fast are even faster than the mule cart.

But Su Yue thinks that the mule cart is very good. At the very least, don’t walk on your legs. People are much more relaxed. Not to mention sitting with Han Aiguo. This can be regarded as the two people being close and close alone, so Su Yue is exceptional. Satisfied, the smile becomes sweeter.

Han Aiguo's back became more straightened by her smile, and her ears became slightly hot. She turned her side to prevent people from seeing her ears. Then she took a brand-new back basket from the side and handed it to Su Yue, saying, "This is The compiled back basket."

Su Yue was pleasantly surprised and hurriedly took it over, "Big Brother Han, why did you make it so fast? Thank you so much~"

"No." Han Aiguo said, looking at the scenery on both sides of the road.

Su Yue laughed, and she carried the bag on her back at the moment, feeling that the size fits her very well, and the strap of the bag was made very wide, and she was carefully wrapped with cloth strips so that she would not be strangling her shoulders when she carried her back on her shoulders.