44

Zhao Fang's words are too direct. Although they didn't say who it was, everyone present could understand who she was mocking.

Su Yue naturally heard that she was talking about herself, and she was not angry, so she sat with a smile and pointed at Sanghuai like her, "Some people like to be women in the new era and feel that they are no worse than men. I also like to pick the easiest job. Why don't you pick fertilizer and move mud like a man?"

Zhao Fang glared at her, "A woman is not as strong as a man. It is justified to do a lighter job. But at least I work, unlike some people who are lazy and do not do it."

Su Yue still smiled, not caring that she was said to be lazy, "Why do I have to do it for me? Unlike some people who don’t even have people to help, they can only do it by themselves, and they can only envy and envy. Someone else."

Zhao Fang’s lung tube hurts when he was poked by these words. It’s like poking her most painful point. Other female educated youths have more or less admirers to help with some work, but she didn’t, because she doesn’t look good. She is still short and fat, and no one has pursued her after coming to the countryside for so many days. She is so angry!

Li Xiaoqing and the others laughed, and followed to help, "The long, good-looking people have objections, but the long ugly people can only envy and envy others."

This remark caused everyone around him to laugh, and many elders glanced over Zhao Fang's face, and they all made a meaningful laugh.

Zhao Fang was so angry that he almost fainted, cried out with a "wow", dropped the tool in his hand and ran away crying.

Wu Xiaoxiao sighed, "Why do you think Zhao Fang likes to pick things so much? She doesn't have to learn a lesson from failure, doesn't she find it boring."

Mao Lin said: "It shows that this person is the more frustrated and courageous type."

Su Yue laughed "pouch".

Li Xiaoqing said: "She always hates us for not taking her to fire together, so if we are not pleasing to the eyes, she always comes to us."

Wei Jia rolled her eyes in disdain, "She just brought out that little ration, and wanted to eat it with us. It's a fool. We are not stupid; and this person always wants to take advantage. I have seen her several times. The two of us and Han Xiaoru stole the oil, salt, sauce and vinegar that we bought, and they were reluctant to buy it. I am annoying her."

Su Yue: "Forget it, let's lock up everything in the future, just ignore her."

Su Yue didn't take this matter seriously, but after waiting for two days, she heard that someone had reported to the party secretary that she hadn't taken part in labor seriously, escaped from labor, and asked others to help. It was a capitalist style.

In these years, everything that is connected with capitalism must be scrutinized carefully. If it is not good, it may be dragged away. Although the party secretary felt nothing in his heart, but he didn't hear it on the face, so he called Su Yue to the brigade department for questioning.

In order to show the importance, the cadres of the brigade all arrived, and the scene was quite serious.

The first sentence of the party secretary is: "Comrade Su Yue, some people say that you evade labor and let others take the place of labor. This behavior is a capitalist style. Today we are just asking about this, and please tell us the truth. Explain the situation."

Su Yue didn't panic either, she almost knew who made the report in her heart, and Zhao Fang was the only one.

The man didn't take advantage of it, and he began to spoil himself.