12

Han Aiguo paused and nodded with a "hmm".

The old lady Han smiled happily.

After dinner, the old lady Han sat on the stool in the main room, leaving Han Aimin to speak. Everyone knows that the old lady is asking about selling moon cakes today, but they all wanted to hear, but they didn't leave.

Old lady Han knew that this matter could not be kept from everyone, so she didn't rush people and allowed them to listen here.

Han Aimin told everyone about today's affairs, and when he finished, he took out Su Yuefen's ticket and money and handed it to the old lady Han, "Mother, this is what Su Yuefen gave me. You keep it."

The third wife of Han was surprised, "So many, my dear, this is too much money."

At this time, rural people can only earn a few cents a day at work. As a result, Han Aimin earns so much a day, how can it not be surprising.

Old lady Han was also surprised, "Fourth, why are there so many? You didn't take more money from your sister Su Yue, did you?"

"Mother, what are you talking about, can I be such a person?" Han Aimin exclaimed dissatisfiedly, and then explained: "I'm not too greedy for a penny. All the money I sold was given to Sister Su Yue, originally Sister Su Yue Give me more, and I returned it a little bit, because mooncakes need oil, noodles, sugar and other things, so you don’t have to ask for money. I must remove the money and divide it. I can’t be greedy.”

Before the old lady Han could speak, the third wife of Han yelled: "Fourth, are you stupid? People will return it to you!"

She looked sore, as if she had returned her money.

Old lady Han was so angry that she gave her a mouthful, "Fuck you, you have a shallow eyelid, not your own, you can only get what you deserve, the fourth child is doing the right thing, and you must be honest. Don’t be unsatisfied, so who would dare to deal with you!"

The third daughter-in-law of Han shrank her neck so much that she dared not speak.

The old lady snorted heavily and looked at Han Aimin and said, "Fourth, you are doing the right thing, and you will do the same in the future. You should be a man by your duty. Don't be greedy for those who don't belong to you, and God loves loyal people. You will not suffer. Your sister Su Yue is also a loyal and good child, and she will not let you suffer."

Han Aimin hurriedly said, "Mother, I know, so don't worry." After saying that, he handed the basket that had been tightly beside him and no one touched him, "Mother, this is my new sister Su Yue made today. The mooncakes will be sold tomorrow, you keep them."

The reason why the old lady Han was allowed to keep it was not that Han Aimin was afraid that he would steal it, but that the nephews at home would steal it. He is now sleeping in the same room with his three nephews. The mooncake is so fragrant. If it is placed in his room, he will definitely wake up in the middle of the night and eat it.

This moon cake is so expensive, if you eat it stolen, you won’t feel sorry for it.

The old lady Han also knew that the children in the family might not help stealing food, and took the basket and said, "Don't worry, put it in your mother's house, there will be no less."

The old lady spoke, and the children at home were so disappointed, one by one could not wait to get directly into the basket of mooncakes.

Not to mention the children, even the two adults, Han Lao Er and Han Lao San's wife, have longing in their eyes.

Who doesn't want to eat such delicious moon cakes?

Old lady Han patted the table majesticly and warned everyone, "I tell you, none of you have the idea of making these moon cakes. This is for sale. If anyone wants me to catch something secretly, I will make a note. Serve!"