20

Seeing Su Yue's rejection, and not wanting to be passed on by others and his own gossip, Han Qingsong felt a faint loss in his heart, but he couldn't show it, so he had to say: "Su Yue, you have a high level of consciousness, everyone should learn from you. Since you don't want the brigade to take extra care of you, you will work hard in the future."

Su Yue nodded and thanked: "Thank you, captain, I will work hard and won't hold everyone back."

Pretending to look at the sky, Su Yue said again: "Captain, it's getting late, I'm going back for dinner, you should also go back for dinner."

Han Qing Matsumoto wanted to talk to her more, but seeing her saying that, he couldn't say anything, so he nodded and turned away.

Su Yue quietly breathed a sigh of relief, and turned to enter the house with her back basket on her back. Who thought she would see Zhao Fang standing behind the door as soon as she opened the door, almost startled her.

Su Yue didn't get angry and said, "What are you doing here to be scary?"

Zhao Fang held his arms and looked very contemptuous, "This is not your place. I stand wherever I want to stand. What do you see me afraid of? Aren't you guilty?"

Su Yue: "What is my guilty conscience? Don't talk nonsense."

"I didn't talk nonsense, I heard it all." Zhao Fang's jealousy was about to drown her, "You don't know what your own guilty conscience is? Hmph, relying on your own beauty, let the captain arrange for you to be Teacher, Su Yue, how are you doing."

During this period of time, Zhao Fang was really going to die of Su Yue's anger. Originally, he moved here to eat something delicious, but in the end he couldn’t eat it at all. They didn’t take rations to eat with them. They are divided into five of them, and they don't care about themselves at all.

This group of people is terrible!

Su Yue frowned and scolded: "Don't run the train with your mouth full, since you are all listening behind the door, haven't you heard that I have rejected the proposal of the captain? If I have this idea, I still need to reject it. I think you want to be the result and not jealous of me, right?"

"Who is jealous of you!" Zhao Fang jumped angrily, "I am not like you relying on your own appearance to confuse men all day, I eat by my own ability, unlike you."

Zhao Fang herself is ordinary, and her figure is not good. Now going to the countryside makes her unsightly face become rough and dark. Compared with Su Yue, she can be compared to a skinny.

Every time she saw Su Yue’s beautiful face, she wanted to go up and scratch her flowers. Why was she an educated youth who went to the countryside? Su Yue could be so beautiful, so many men’s likes and so many preferential treatments. ! Why does she have to work hard and not have enough to eat!

It was all because Su Yue hooked up with a man because she had a face that she could see.

Su Yue stared at her coldly, "Which eye did you see me bewildering a man? You tell me a ugly man. If you can't tell me, I will go to the brigade department to sue you for the falsehood, but I want to see. The branch secretary does not care!"

Hearing Su Yue said that she was going to sue her, Zhao Fang's heart trembled, because she had no evidence at all. The only conversation between her and the captain that she had just heard could not be said casually, otherwise she would offend the captain. I want to please.

Zhao Fang's eyes flashed, and he turned around and walked back, slanting his mouth and disdainfully said: "I don't have time to talk to you, I'm very busy."