31

Back at Han's house, Su Yue found an opportunity to secretly talk to Mrs. Han about the wholesale of cakes and her plan to find someone to help. She wanted to teach Mrs. Han to make cakes, and she could ask Mrs. Han to help. pastry.

The old lady Han hurriedly waved her hand when she heard it, "No, no, this is your exclusive craft, how can you teach me casually."

The old lady said that, Su Yue trusted her more in her heart. In fact, she did not regard this method of making pastries as an exclusive craft. In fact, many people in modern times would do it, but she made it more delicious than most people. In addition, people in this era have never eaten or seen these pastries, so it seems that the pastries she makes are exceptionally delicious.

Su Yue thinks that the old lady Han is very suitable for making pastries. The old lady has been busy in the kitchen all her life. She has some cooking skills, and the cooking skills are good. In addition, the old lady loves cleanliness and pays special attention to hygiene. The most important thing is that the old lady has a good character and she can trust it.

Su Yue said: "Auntie, I will have to go to work when it's sunny in a few days. I won't have time to make cakes. Now I have wholesale cakes over there in the city. I want more. I'm alone. But I can’t keep busy. Besides, if the educated youth point is repaired, I have to move back. It will be more inconvenient to make pastries. If you don’t help me, no one will help me."

The old lady still hesitated.

"Mother, if you don't help me, I have to find someone else, but if someone else is unreliable, what should I do if they report it to me."

Listening to Su Yue's words, the old lady was startled and hurriedly said: "You can't find other people, the aunt will do it for you, and the aunt will not say anything. You can not leak it out. You can rest assured that you will not be reported."

When the goal is achieved, Su Yue smiled sweetly, "Good madam, I will trouble you from now on. From tomorrow on, you will learn how to make pastries with me."

Seeing that Su Yue trusted her so much, Mrs. Han was also very happy, determined in her heart to study hard and help her at that time.

The next day, when Su Yue made cakes again, besides asking Han Aiguo to make a fire, she also called the old lady Han into the kitchen.

The third wife of Han flashed her eyes when she saw it, and smashed the second wife of Han with her elbow, and muttered: "I heard that Su Zhiqing wants to teach our mother to make cakes, and let her help her in the future."

The second wife of Han also knew about it, nodded, couldn't help but glanced in the direction of the kitchen.

The third wife of Han was a little dissatisfied, "You said that Su Zhiqing should ask someone for help, why don't we find us? We are young, better than our mother. At least we have better eyes than the old lady. It’s okay to help us.” Anyway, it’s better than the old lady, what did the Su Zhiqing think?

The second daughter-in-law of Han paused and said, "It may be that we are going to work. We don't have time to make cakes. My mother can't go to work at such an old age. I have time at home."

The third wife of Han is even more upset when she heard that we don’t have to go to work, "Then we can also not go to work. The profit of making cakes is much more than that of work. If I can make cakes, why should I go to work? It’s only a few cents for a hard day’s life, and it’s not enough to eat."

The second daughter-in-law of Han felt the same way. In fact, she wanted to learn how to make cakes from Su Yue. If she mastered this craft, she would have no worries in her life, but the old lady would not let them approach the kitchen or help them. There is no chance at all.