48

Counting Han Aimin, there are a total of five children in the family. Two of the older ones got schoolbags, and the other three are greedy. Although they don't need schoolbags, they just think it's a good thing. They are naturally unhappy if they don't.

The fabrics are precious these days. The clothes we wear are all tattered, stitched, patched, and stitched. In families with many children, the eldest wears it for the eldest, and the second child wears it for the eldest. In short, the fabric is difficult to be precious. Imagine that there is now a complete, strong and good-looking cloth made into a brand new schoolbag. Not to mention the greedy children, even the second wife of Han and the third wife of Han.

Had it not been for fear of being scolded by the old lady, the second wife of Han wanted to unpack Lotus' schoolbag and give Xiao Lei a new dress. Lotus also knew her mother's thoughts, so she was so scared that she woke up every morning and straddled her schoolbag on her body, and slept on her body at night, afraid that her mother would take it away.

The third daughter-in-law of Han feels that Su Yue is too careless in doing things. So many children in the family only make lotus for the fourth child, but no other children. They only have one child in the third room. Isn't this a bowl of uneven water? Did you do it like this?

So when Su Yue was teaching Han Aimin and Lotus, she saw Han Aimin's daughter-in-law walked over and took a look, pretending to be novel, touching Han Aimin and Lotus's schoolbag on the table, and exclaimed: "The child's aunt is generous, and she is willing to make schoolbags for the children. His aunts, when will he make a schoolbag for my family? Maomao is the envy of my uncle and elder sister. I want to have a schoolbag in my dreams."

Su Yue laughed, and said, "If you want a schoolbag, then you have to listen to the class as honestly as Aimin and Lotus, the third one, or you can let Maomao follow me in class."

The third wife of Han naturally knew that her little Pi couldn’t sit still at all, and letting him go to class would be like killing him, but she really wanted a schoolbag, and she said: “Okay, I will let Mao Mao follow you to learn knowledge, sister-in-law. You make him a schoolbag first, so that he can also carry the schoolbag to school."

Su Yue snorted in her heart. When she was a fool, let her make a schoolbag first. If Maomao didn't study, she wouldn't care.

"The third child, I have to see if Maomao can study. You ask him to study with me for three days first. If I can persist, I will send him a schoolbag."

When the wife of the third wife Han saw this, the smile on her face was stiff, and she thought about it in her heart, and felt that it was not impossible to squeeze Maomao to study for three days. As long as she persisted for three days and got a schoolbag, then follow him. Don't suffer.

So she ran and hugged Mao Mao, and said to him: "In the future, you will study hard with your aunt, and then ask your aunt to make a schoolbag for you."

Maomao stopped doing it in an instant, "Mother, I'm not doing it, studying is so boring, I want to go out to play! Mother, don't you say that people who study are big fools!"

The third wife's face stiffened by what he said, and she was too embarrassed. She was so angry that she pressed him to sit on the stool, "What nonsense! When did my mother say this, study is good, you are not allowed to play, give I honestly sit here and study."

Maomao didn’t like to study at first, but now he was pressed by his mother to keep him from going out to play, and his temper came up in an instant, kicking his feet and shouting, “I’m not doing it, I’m not doing it! I don’t want to study here. All big fools!"

Boy Mao got up and had a lot of strength. The third wife Han didn't hold it down, and she accidentally kicked her feet on her belly. She yelled for an instant, and the next second she clutched her belly and wailed, "Oh my Mother, my stomach hurts..."