33

Because it was fine, the members resumed work the next day. However, due to the severe damp before the educated youth point, the house was in a mess, and many things had to be relocated and purchased. Therefore, the brigade allowed the educated youth to go to work and settle down one day later. .

This is great for Su Yue, she just happened to find Han Aiguo to surprise him, so she asked Li Xiaoqing to clean up the house, and she went to Han's house.

The Han family have all gone to work, and a few children are at home at this time. Maomao, Xiaolei, and Taohua’s three children were playing outside, and the old lady Han and Han Aiguo were busy making pastries in the kitchen with lotus flowers.

Su Yue went straight to the kitchen, and she arrived first before she arrived, "Auntie, here I am!"

The old lady Han smiled, "Why are you here, don't you want to go to work today?"

Su Yuechao was staring at her without blinking. Han Aiguo blinked and then answered the old lady's words, "Mister, we have to repurchase many things that were messed up by the heavy rain before our educated youth, so the brigade allows us to do it again tomorrow. Going to work."

"That's it." The old lady Han said while busy with the cakes in her hands: "If you lack something, you can get it from the auntie's house. Don't waste money to buy it. If there is not enough firewood in the kitchen, let Aimin will help you get it, you can't do anything for a girl."

Su Yue hugged the old lady's arm and rubbed it, "Mother, I know, I won't be polite to you, I have something important to tell you today."

With that said, Su Yuechao Han patriotically blinked her eyes playfully, "I want to give you a surprise!"

The old lady Han couldn't help laughing because of her playful appearance, thinking that she was like a child, "You girl, do you have any surprises for us? Quickly tell the lady."

Su Yue carefully took out a piece of paper from her pocket. It was the recipe exchanged from the system mall last night, but it was not the recipe given by the original system. She retranscribed it with the current paper and pen. Take out such an antique prescription and show it to others directly. At that time, it is really hard to say where it came from. After all, ordinary people can't calligraphy at this time, let alone such good calligraphy.

"Dangdangdangdang!" Su Yue shook the paper in front of the old lady. "Auntie, the surprise is coming! This is the recipe I asked someone to find out from the city to treat the legs. I heard that he did this to Brother Han. Leg injuries are very useful."

"What?" The dough that the old lady Han was holding fell suddenly. She couldn't care about picking it up. She looked at the recipe in Su Yue's hand with surprise and joy. She wanted to reach for it but was afraid that her hands would get dirty. After finishing the paper, "Girl, you didn't lie to the aunt, can this prescription really cure the leg?"

Seeing the old lady’s tears, Su Yue quickly explained to her: "Mother, what did I lie to you? I heard that this recipe is really useful. It will definitely cure Brother Han’s leg. Let’s give it to her. Brother Han, try it."

"This...this...this is really great, there is such a good thing? Can you really heal your patriotic leg?" The old lady Han was incoherent happily, using her sleeves Wiping the tears from the corners of his eyes, he nodded and said, "If you want to try, you must try. Even if we don’t know the effect, we have to try it. We can’t let this opportunity go. If our patriotic legs are really good, that’s great. Up."

Seeing the old lady's strong support, Su Yue loosened the big stone in her heart. As long as the old lady supported, the matter could be implemented.

She turned to look at Han Aiguo, and quickly asked him three words: "Are you surprised?"