42

Su Yue got up early the next morning, because she was going shopping with Han Aiguo, which was about shopping with her boyfriend, so Su Yue wore a long dress made by old lady Han, because at this time The weather had turned colder, so she put on a work jacket that she had changed on the outside. The jacket length only reached the waist. It was very slim, and it looked good with a long skirt. She wore the little white leather shoes she bought from the town on her feet, and then tied her hair to the princess' head, leaving two strands of slightly curly hair on both sides of her forehead.

Dressed up so hard for the first time.

Li Xiaoqing and Wu Xiaoxiao also woke up at this time. Seeing Su Yue's outfit, the two of them "wow" together, staring at them.

"Su Yue, you dress up too well, you look like a fairy." Wu Xiaoxiao looked at Su Yue's face enviously, and couldn't help but sigh deeply. Originally, she was considered a beautiful woman, and she was quite confident in herself since she was a child, but since she met Su Yue, her self-confidence has basically been broken.

It's so popular.

Su Yue happily turned around and waved to them, "Then I'm leaving."

Seeing that she was leaving, Wu Xiaoxiao hurriedly stopped her, got up from the bed under her suspicious eyes, took out an eyebrow pencil and a box of mouth fat from her carrying bag, "Come on, I will draw you Put lipstick on each eyebrow, it looks better."

Li Xiaoqing and Su Yue were surprised together, "Why do you still have makeup? I have never seen you put on makeup."

Wu Xiaoxiao pouted, "I work here all over the world. Who do I show for makeup? Nothing wasted my cosmetics."

As she said, she pulled Su Yue into the chair and began to draw her eyebrows enthusiastically, "Su Yue, you have white skin and no blemishes, so you don’t need to use powder. Just darken your eyebrows and make your lips redder. It's pretty good."

Su Yue raised her eyebrows, it seemed that Wu Xiaoxiao's makeup skills were not bad.

Facts have proved that Wu Xiaoxiao is indeed not bad. Her eyebrows are not like the thick and thick eyebrows that are popular nowadays. On the contrary, they are natural and unexpectedly suitable for Su Yue, and the lipstick that she wears is not full of blood on her lips. I only swiped it lightly on the lips, the area near the inner lip was darker, but it felt a bit biting.

In Su Yue's opinion, it is really fashionable.

Su Yue's whole person is really more beautiful after being so stunned by Wu Xiaoxiao, she herself feels that now this face can eat two big bowls of rice.

When she stepped out of the door, Han Aiguo, who had been waiting outside the door, looked up subconsciously, and then looked at her blankly, without speaking for a while.

Su Yue was amused in her heart, and walked slowly to him and blinked at him, "Is it so beautiful by your object?"

Han Aiguo actually nodded.

Su Yue couldn't help laughing, and squeezed his arm, "Let's go, Comrade Han Aiguo, today we have a business matter, why don't we walk and watch it?"

Han Aiguo was teased by her naughty remarks, and looked at her again before turning around and walking towards town.

He can now walk without a cane. Although he is still limping, he has no problem walking, so this time the two of them did not take advantage of the gap and walked to the supply and marketing cooperative together.

It’s not completely bright yet, and it’s not the day to go to the fair, so there was no one on the road. Han Aiguo quietly grabbed his fingers when he saw this, slowly moved his hand to Su Yue’s hand, and gently wrapped her little hand around him. Hold it tightly in his big hand.