1. Six years

Hi guys!!
So I wasn't going to write a sequel for 'the CEOs secretary has kids' but I can't let their story go! So here I am and I hope it's good!
~
"Mommy"

I heard but I thought I was dreaming so I just rolled over.

"Mommy!" I heard then little sniffles.

I knew it was Carson so I opened my eyes and rolled back over so I was facing him.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked my six year old.

"I had a bad dream" he sniffled, I sat up and pulled him up on my bed and sat him in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him and rocked him.

"Do you wanna sleep in my bed?"

He nodded so I kissed his temple before putting him under the covers on the other side of the bed even though I knew he would end up snuggled against me.

Even though he was a daddy's boy when he was a baby, Carson became more of a mommys boy when he turned about three.

I laid back down after he was situated and he immediately moved over so his front was against my front. I gently ran my hand up and down his back while he fell asleep.

Once his breathing slowed down I started to fall asleep and soon I was fast asleep.
~
I woke up to my alarm going off and a slightly heavy body laying across the top of my body.

I opened my eyes to see Carson laying on my chest holding on tightly to my shirt. I reached over and turned my alarm off.

I had to get up to get all the kids ready for school.

I gently nudged Carson and he just snuggled deeper into my chest.

"Come on baby time to get up" I whispered to him and he shook his head against me.

I laughed before sitting up with him in my arms. I started tickling his sides and he burst into giggles.

"Mommy you funny" I laughed before leaning down to kiss his cheek.

I got out of bed with Carson on my hip and walked out of my room and up to the top floor where the older kids stayed, since the house has five floors which include a basement, ground floor, two middle floors with bedrooms and then an attic.

I made my way towards Violets room.

I knocked then opened the door.

"Violet time to get up"

She just rolled over and groaned before reaching towards her bedside table and grabbing her phone.

"You better be downstairs in ten minutes for breakfast"

She just gave a thumbs up before going back to her phone.

Violets sixteen and she sure acts like it.

The next room I stopped at was Bradley's.

I knocked on his door then opened the door.

"Hi mom" he said in a happy tone from his bed.

Bradley was a morning person for sure so I never had to fight with him.

Bradley's fourteen along with Sky and Taylor and of course Sky has the biggest attitude of the three of them but I saw that coming since she was two.

"Hi Bradley bear" I smiled then closed his door.

I walked to Taylor's room next which was right next to Bradley's room.

I knocked on her door then opened her door.

"Taylor time to get up" I said loudly.

I saw her whole body jolt awake and then slowly sit up.