2. Teenagers

Violet(Zendaya)>
Sky(Chloe Mortez)>
Taylor(Annasophia Robb)>
Bradley(Mason Dye)>
I really tried to get people who look about the same age as the kids and look kind of alike especially the triplets!
~
After school was over, I went and got Carson from his class and he complained he was tired all the way to my classroom.

When Kylie got to my room I gathered all the boys stuff and we left the school.

On the drive home Carson and Liam fell asleep so it was just Kylie and I. She was excited to tell me about her day, mostly about her art project.

"We drew bees on paper and then made a model of them out of clay." She explained.

It was very coincidental since she is Conner and I's baby bee.

"That's awesome baby" I told her and from my rear view mirror I could see her smile.

She continued to tell me about her art projects until we got home.

I parked and then got out and grabbed Kylie out of the backseat. I then grabbed Carson who was still asleep and placed him on my hip with his head laying on my shoulder, I then grabbed Liam who was also still asleep and placed him on my other hip with his head on my shoulder.

They weren't that heavy so it was okay.

"Kylie, could you close the door for me?" I asked her since she was still standing by the car.

She nodded and walked over and closed it.

We walked over to the front door and I asked Kylie to open that door too.

She did and once she was inside she took off so I just kicked the door closed with my foot.

I heard yelling and then Sky came running around the corner and straight towards me followed by Conner.

Violet and the triplets got home about a half hour before me and the little kids.

"Mom good you're home" She huffed out since she had just came running down the stairs.

"Hey before you say anything else I needed to put these two in their beds" I said.

She nodded before walking towards the living room.

Conner came over and gently grabbed Liam out of my arms.

"He had a long day" I told Conner.

He nodded before leaning down to kiss Carson on his forehead. Carson's face scrunched up before it relaxed again.

I laughed before going to put him to bed with Conner following me.

Once both of the boys were in bed fast asleep I walked to the living room where Conner and Sky were sitting, glaring at each other.

"Okay first question where are the other three?" I asked.

"They went out to eat since we are fighting" Sky said while motioning between her and Conner.

"Okay second and final question why are you fighting? Aren't you daddy's little girl?" I asked with a little laugh.

Sky just rolled her eyes.

"Not today I'm not" She said while leaning back on the couch and crossing her arms.

I saw Conners face fall but this was teenagers.

"So why are you fighting?" I asked again since she didn't answer it the first time.

I sat down next to her because I was tired of standing, I had been standing all day.