10.Homecoming

The girls dresses>>
This chapter skips a month it's now October.
~
Homecoming day.

Probably the most terrifying day Conner has ever gone through since three of his baby girls are going to homecoming and he doesn't trust boys.

Conner wasn't allowed to go dress shopping because I wanted the girls to get what they wanted without having Conner suggest ankle length skirts with long sleeve turtle necks.

There was about two hours before the dates showed up.

Violet was going with Matt, Bradley was going with Nyla, and Taylor and Sky were going with people we haven't met.

"Can I see the dresses now?" Conner whined from the side of my bed.

I wouldn't allow him to go upstairs to snoop.

Our relationship had been going fantastic.

We basically started over so he didn't sleep in my bed and we haven't slept together.

"No and shh I don't want him to wake up" I said pointing at Carson, who was fast asleep between us.

Carson had the flu and hadn't been to school in three days.

"He'll be fine" Conner said while playfully rolling his eyes.

"He doesn't wake you up in the middle of the night complaining of being sick so don't even start" I said with a glare.

"Mommy"

We both heard before the door flew open and in ran Kylie.

She was about to jump on the bed but Conner reached forward and caught her before she could.

"Oh sorry" She said while snuggling into Conners lap since he was sitting up now.

"It's fine baby" I said while running my hand down Carsons back since he was laying on his stomach.

"I think we should let him sleep" I said while carefully getting out of bed.

Conner nodded and then got out of bed with Kylie.

We walked out of the room and I shut the door just as Bradley passed in his pajamas.

"Bradley why aren't you dressed?!?" I said in a panic.

"I'm a guy I don't need to get all prettied up" he said with a shrug

"Are your sisters almost ready?" I asked.

"Oh they needed you" He said with another shrug before walking to Liam's room.

I walked up to Violets room since all of them were getting ready in there because her rooms the biggest.

I walked in and saw Taylor putting makeup on with her hair already done, Violet was pinning little hairs up, and Sky was trying but failing at curling her hair.

"Mom!" She yelled so I walked over to her.

"I need your help" She said while handing me the curling wand.

I immediately grabbed it and went to work.

Sky and Taylor's hair hated having anything done to it so hairspray was their best friend.

It took almost hour and half before I was done and had all her hair pinned the way she wanted it.

All three girls rushed to put their dresses on and put finishing touches on so I just let them do what they wanted while I went back downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Bradley, Kylie, Carson, and Liam sitting at the island eating sandwiches while Conner was leaning against the counter eating a sandwich.