9. Swimming

Pool>
~
After Conner and I had packed up a lot of stuff we decided we would pack up the rest tomorrow so we left all the boxes that were packed in the house and then we left.

It wasn't awkward being around each other after our confessions.

We've lived in the same house while being divorced nothing could be awkward anymore.

When we got home it was silent in the house.

So Conner and I figured everyone was outside.

We walked to the sliding doors that lead to the back and saw all the kids either in the pool or around the pool along with the dogs.

"Mommy"

I looked to see Liam running at me.

"Liam no running by the pool" I yelled.

He immediately slowed down and walked the rest of the way.

"Are you having fun?" I asked.

He nodded before giving both me and Conner a quick hug than he headed back to the pool.

"Hey mom" Violet waved from inside the pool as she was talking to Nyla.

"Can I join you guys?" I asked because I just wanted to relax.

Violet nodded so I went in and changed into a bikini.

I may have had seven children but I still had a good body.

I managed to get lucky and my stretch marks faded to barely visible white lines. I also worked out a lot so I got rid of my baby weight from Carson and I had naturally tan skin.

I walked back outside dressed and with a towel wrapped around my body.

Conner was already outside in his swim trunks since he decided he was going in too.

Conner still had a nice body for being thirty-six.

He still had a ton of muscle and abs. He wasn't exactly tan but he wasn't pale either. He basically looked amazing.

I walked over to one of the chairs that was sitting on the deck and pulled my towel off.

I hadn't been in the pool in a couple weeks.

I turned around and walked to the pool.

I climbed down the stairs and into the pool where Kylie was hanging out.

I looked over at Conner and couldn't help but laugh at what he was doing.

I was close enough to hear him.

Conner walked over to Bradley who was in the pool leaning against the wall, he bent down and slapped the back of Bradley's head lightly before jumping in next to him.

"Hey! What was that for?" Bradley yelled and Conner raised an eyebrow at him.

"You know exactly what that was for.." Conner said while discreetly pointing his head at Nyla.

"Hello Nyla" Conner greeted with a smirk towards Bradley.

Which made Bradley's face turn bright red.

I knew what Conner was trying to say.

Nyla was a bustier girl and Bradley being the teenage boy he was, obviously couldn't help himself.

Apparently, Violet got the message too and she couldn't resist embarrassing her brother.

"Ew Bradley! She's my best friend keep your eyes up!" She said rather loudly.