5. In trouble

Thank you all so much I already have 1k and this is only the 5th chapter!
Also thank you for 200k on the CEOs secretary has kids!
Elena if you forgot>>
~
I woke up the next morning laying on the floor on my stomach and May was laying next me on her back.

I rolled over and sat up.

I realized my mistake too late.

I grabbed my head and I actually felt like my head would explode.

"Here"

My whole body jumped and I hesitantly lifted my head up to see Conner standing there with two pills.

I gave him a grateful smile before grabbing the pills and putting them in my mouth before grabbing the water bottle that Conner was handing me.

After I swallowed them I stood up.

"Thank you"

He gave me a slight nod before kicking Mays leg slightly to wake her up.

May jumped awake and looked around before grabbing her head.

Once again Conner handed her water and pills which May was very thankful for.

"I'm gonna go get the kids" Conner announced and I gave him a nod.

He quickly excited the room and I heard the front door slam shut.

I walked to the kitchen and when I walked in I saw a buffet of breakfast food and I grinned.

Conner still cares.
~
Monday

I woke up on Monday morning and did my morning routine.

Which was waking up all the kids and making breakfast.

All the kids and Conner made their way down into the kitchen.

Conner had been acting weird since Saturday morning and I didn't know why.

He had been touching me a lot lately like on my arms, hands, back, and shoulders. He had also been trying to go out of his way to make conversations with me, which he hadn't done in a couple of years.

After everyone was done eating, I started to clean up the dishes and most of the time Conner will leave after breakfast and not help clean up but not today.

I was shocked when I saw Conner start picking up plates and putting them in the dishwasher.

"Thanks?" I said giving him a suspicious look.

He gave me a small nod before walking out.

I quickly ran up the stairs and got dressed.

I then went to Liam's room and got him dressed in a pair of jeans, converse, and a striped shirt.

I then went to Kylie's room where she had on a bright green top and powder blue skirt.

"Hey Kylie how about instead of the skirt you wear a pair of jeans?" I asked.

She puckered her lips before checking herself out in the mirror for about five minute then deciding I was right.

I walked to Carson's room and saw him sitting on his floor in his underwear playing with a stuffed animal.

"Baby what are you doing?" I asked with a small laugh.

"I was waiting for you mommy" He said.

I gave him a smile because I get him dressed almost everyday.

"Okay well we better hurry up because we're going to be late" I said while moving to his dresser.

I pulled out a t-shirt that said 'I'm more handsome then Bradley', it was a birthday present from Sky. I also pulled out a pair of khaki pants.