11. Liams friend

Dylan>>
~
I woke up cuddled against Conners chest.

Which was a really good feeling but I realized that Conner was already awake.

"Hey" I said when I looked at his face.

"Hey" He said before leaning down and kissing my forehead.

I felt like I was twenty six again and we had just started dating and it felt wonderful.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast before the kids wake up" Conner said.

I nodded before he got up.

"I'll go wake them up" I said while stretching my muscles.

He nodded before leaving the room.

I got out of bed and was about to leave when I heard yelling.

I rushed out of the room and down to the living room.

What I saw was kind of shocking.

Matt, Owen, and Dylan were passed out on the couches while Violet, Taylor, and Sky were all passed out on the floor.

Luckily, I didn't see any alcohol or signs of missing clothing besides the guys ties.

"What is going on?" Conner yelled.

Which woke up all the teenagers.

They all looked out of it and looked around wondering what was going on before realizing and straightening up.

"Dad it's not what it looks like" Sky said while adjusting herself to look more awake and together.

"Really? Because to me it looks like my teenage daughters are sleeping with boys" Conner said with rage in his eyes.

"Yeah but we weren't even touching they slept on the couch and we slept on the floor" She argued but Conner wasn't having it.

"Why are they here?" He asked while looking at Violet since she was the oldest.

"We got home late and the limo driver wouldn't take them home so we just decided they could stay here" Violet said with a shrug.

"Where's Bradley and Nyla?" Conner asked.

"Bradley didn't want to sleep down here and Nyla went home since her car was here" Violet said.

"Look Mr. Melody we're sorry that we stayed but.." Owen tried to say but Conner cut him off.

"I would suggest you shut your mouth while I discuss family matters" He said with a glare and Owen cowered back.

"Conner calm down" I said while touching his arm.

"You're okay with this?" He said in an outrage.

"Not at all but screaming is not gonna help it" I said in a calm voice.

"Mommy"

I heard them felt a body hit me from behind me.

From the voice I knew it was Liam.

I turned and grabbed him but he didn't want that.

He saw his sisters and the boys and got excited.

Liam is a very social person.

"Hi Dylan" He greeted.

I laughed because it seemed Dylan was the only one he remembered or cared to remember besides his sisters.

"Hi Liam" Dylan smiled at him and Liam gave him a big smile.

"Hey buddy" Owen said.

Liam just looked at him.