Chapter V.

After about another hour of Thor being gone, Steve stood up from the table, going to find him. I walked with him, and I heard Natasha and Tony laughing behind me.

We went outside, standing on the porch. It didn't take us long to spot him. He was standing at the dock, looking up at the sky. "I'll go talk to him."

Steve whispered, but I pressed my hand softly to his chest to stop him. His face flushed as I moved my hand away. "I should talk to him."

I spoke, not wanting to look at his face. It was looking to gorgeous in this wonderful moonlight. I walked over to the dock where Thor was sitting.

Mjölnir was resting in the grass beside him. I heard him talking quietly, although I couldn't understand it. "Hey Thor," I spoke just loud enough so he could hear me.

He turned around, a small smile playing at his lips upon seeing me. "Are you talking to your hammer?" I took a seat beside him, and his throat emitted a deep, sexy chuckle.

"No, no. I was speaking with Heimdall." He answered, and I looked around. Chuckling again, he explained to me everything. I nodded understandingly.

"Well, I just wanted to check on you. Sorry about slamming the door in your face." I stood up, wiping the small blades of grass from my butt.

He grasped my hand, looking into my eyes with his sharp, blue ones. "It is okay." His hand was large as it fit perfectly into my own.

Giving one last nod of the head, I quickly retreated to the house before he saw the huge smile that spread across my face as I giggled like a little girl.

What was this man doing to me?