Chapter VIII.

I woke up with the worst headache I think I've ever had in my entire life. I sat up, and noticed my dress lying carelessly in a chair across the room.

What the hell happened last night?

I rubbed my forehead, taking a deep breath. I felt the bed move beside me, and I froze. I looked down to see myself naked, and I but my lip as I looked beside me.

It was Thor.

I screamed so loud that I woke him up. His eyes shot open as he sat up as well. "W-What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I yelled, wrapping the sheet around my bare body.

My head was now throbbing horrendously through my aching skull. He immediately put his hands up in defense. "Kirsten, I mean you no harm!" He said.

I pushed him out the room, throwing his clothes after him..

וו×

"Did I really sleep with him?" I asked Natasha and Pepper in a hushed tone as we sat on the couch. They nodded, Pepper seeming sad.

Natasha was the complete opposite, though. I know I'd never live it down with her. I groaned, drinking another water bottle.

Pepper claimed she gave me two yesterday, but I wouldn't know. Tony, Bruce, Clint, and Steve all entered the room in their pajamas, which I thought was cute.

"Kirsten, how was your night?" Clint smirked, pouring himself some apple juice. He knew, too? "It sounded pretty okay through my wall." Bruce added, jokingly.

I hid my face, laying face down in the couch. "Yeah, Mjölnir isn't the only thing that comes on command, if ya know what I mean-" "Oh my Lord, can we stop?"

I say up, finally yelling to end Tony's joke. Natasha spit out her drink from laughing too hard. I glared at her. "I'm so sorry."

She quickly apologized as Steve handed her a paper towel. I got up, extremely embarrassed. I left, walking outside.

I didn't know where I was going, but there wasn't it. As I was walking, I heard a motorcycle. I turned around to see Steve riding up to me.

"Does that date still stand or have I ruined it?" I asked sheepishly, looking at the ground. "Only if you want it to." He smiled lightly, and I did too.

"Hop on." He said simply, handing me an extra helmet. I put it on, getting on the back of his motorcycle. "Hold on tight." He directed, and I did as told.

We drove through the somewhat busy streets, my head resting on his strong back. When we reached the small coffee shop, he helped me off his motorcycle.

"Thanks again for the coffee." I smiled, sitting across from him in the booth near the window. "No need." He said, raising his Styrofoam cup for a toast.

I giggled, connecting our cups. I took a sip of my warm beverage when a loud crash shook the building. Steve took one look out the window and dropped his cup.

He yelled for me to get down as he ran to my side of the table. He covered me with his body and glass shattered around us.

What the hell was going on?