Chapter VI.

"Thor said he's fine." I returned to the table, and Natasha have me a look. "What?" I sat down, taking a sip of water.

"You have a little crush, don't you?" She smirked, and I cocked an eyebrow. "I don't have a crush on anybody, Natasha." I quickly defended.

"Alright.." She mumbled, drinking her wine. I glanced at Steve to see him already looking at me. He immediately looked away, and I stood up.

"I'm just gonna get dressed for this party." I muttered, leaving for my room. We were having a "Midgardian victory party" as Thor called it.

I closed the door behind me once I entered, and I glanced out my window. Thor was still outside, but he was now standing. I closed my curtain, getting ready..

וו×

After slipping my heels on, and checking my hair, I walked out my room. I saw Tony, Steve, Clint, and Bruce dressed in their tuxedos. Natasha was wearing a short midnight blue dress with black heels.

Her hair was pinned up and curly. She looked flawless. "Kirsten, you look.." Tony's words trailed off as he looked me up and down.

"Yes?" I felt self conscious now. Was I too dressy? "Perfect." Steve finished his sentence, a smile on his face. I mentally swooned at his compliment. "What a gentleman," I playfully pinched his cheek, and he swatted my hand away, blushing.

"Thank you, Steve. And thanks Tony." I stated plainly, and he shrugged. "Well, can we go now? I'm not sure how much longer these heels will hold up." Natasha said, standing up from the couch. "We have to wait for Thor."

Bruce pointed out, attempting to adjust his cufflinks in his sleeves. I noticed he was having a little bit of trouble, and I didn't need the Hulk messing up such a nice suit, so I helped him out.

"I got this, Banner." I fixed them for him, and straightened out his bowtie. His slicked back curls made him look adorable. "Where's Thor?" Clint groaned out the question. Before anyone could answer, he walked out from the back.

"I apologize for the extended wait. Midgardian clothing isn't my taste, although I wear it well." Thor smiled, showing off his pearly smile. He looked.. damn.

This was about to be a long night..