Chapter XV.

9:37PM.

"Kirsten, could you check the monitor over there and record its readings?" Bruce asked, not looking at me from his own screen.

"Sure." I replied shortly, doing as told. I yawned lightly. 'Late nights..' I thought. As I lightly bit the end of my pen, I heard Tony speak. "Thanks Thor, you shouldn't have."

He smiled, trying to take what he was holding. Thor shook his head, walking over to me. My jaw dropped as he smiled at me.

"Thor, what are these for?" I asked as he handed me the large bouquet of flowers. "Do I need a reason to show the woman I love just how much I love her?"

Bruce and Tony stood still as statues as they listened. What is up with so many people saying they love me? Tony coughed purposely.

I ignored him, placing a soft kiss on Thor's lips. "Thank you, babe." I smiled against his soft lips, and he raised his eyebrow.

"Babe? What is a babe?" He questioned, and I giggled at his cuteness. "It's a Midgard thing. You would probably say 'My lady' in Asgard, but here, its just 'babe' or 'baby'."

I explained, and he nodding. "In that case, I love you, infant." He smiled, and Bruce snorted. Thor wasn't really understanding, which was fine.

"I love you, too, Thor." I laughed, handing him back the gorgeous flowers. "Put those in some water, okay? I'll be in there in a bit." I told him.

He pecked my cheek, doing as told. Once he was gone, Bruce and Tony looked at each other than at me. "So you and Thor, huh?" Bruce snickered.

"I'm so shocked!" Tony gasped, falsely. "Too bad Steve didn't get the girl." He said, eating a handful of blueberries. I tried to block them out mentally as I worked.

"Director Fury has informed me that we're traveling to Asgard." Thor burst in the room, again. He was smiling so big. "Kirsten, I would love for you to meet Mother and Father."

He took my hands in his own, kissing them both. "You mean the King and Queen of Asgard?" My mouth went 110% dry.

The. King. And. Queen.

"Yes. I am positive they will love you." He said, and I started putting my things away. "Alright, when do we leave?" I asked, resting my hand on my hip.

He gave me a small smile. "Tomorrow."